Hello, mine turtle!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, mine turtle!

Post  Catryn Greyling on Sun May 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Um... Yeah, hi. I'm new (sorry if that's obvious) and would like to be more familiar with the active members of the site, get to know everyone here. Smile

Just so you know, Lillian's not actually my name, just my character's name. All my profile information will pertain to my character as well, so you could either read my new character application or go to my profile to learn a bit about Lilly.
I'm not quite sure if I want to be called Lilly OOC, so... yeah, I don't know. I'm known as Brownie on a Warriors RP site, and Puddle in a Minecraft community. Call me what you like.

Also, I'm wondering: who are the admins?
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 876

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, mine turtle!

Post  ©razy Dude on Sun May 26, 2013 9:27 pm

There are 3 admins: Wes, Kristina, and Jake or GeneralArin. We have one 1 mod Lily. I'm going to name off all the ones that I know are active members. Zach, Lily, Alex or AlexGranit, Syl or Sylvania, Estelle, Justin, Erin Shade and last and definitely not least is me Andrew719 but just call me Andrew. We also have had a few off and ons from some people like Fred because if their work and everything.

Most (possibly all) of our admins only get on to look at apps because of school. 2 of them, Kris and Wes have been in finals though I'm not sure if they're done yet. And we have Jake who's also doing stuff for school to sometime in early July. I won't be on like I usually am for a while because I'm on vacation at Hawaii but I do get bored sometimes so I get on here.

I think of heard of you from the Warrior RP site. And I'm glad to see some experienced people coming I'm here not that I don't like the unexperienced but...yeah. But for all it's worth welcome to the site and of you have any questions just send me or Lily a pm and I'm sure we could help. And I guess I'll add Estelle Smile. But you could also ask any questions on here also. Also if the admins don't notice your app just send them a pm and they'll get onto it. Like I said school is getting in the way.
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3002

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling on Sun May 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Alright, thank you very much for the information and the warm welcome. Smile It's really nice to meet you!
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Mon May 27, 2013 2:36 am

Welcome to the site, Lillian!
As Andrew said, I am the lone mod of the site( though i hear rumors about another mod being made....keep ypur fingers crossed, guys! :3) and i rp the other Poseidon child on the sity, Lily.

Most of the admins are busy these days, but they come on every while so keepbyour eyes open! If they're not around, feel free to ask me instead Very Happy I'll also be looking at your app and giving some tips. I can't approve though, so keep that in mind.

oh, and one thing. You stated that your character's name was Lilly.
My character's name is Lily with one L, and I think you might need to reconsider that name. We can't have people mix us up!
Lily
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4738

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Mon May 27, 2013 3:09 am

Nice to meet you, and yes, you can ask me questions. Thanks Andrew. Smile

Yes I am definitely mixing you two up..
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Mon May 27, 2013 5:32 am

Hi Lillian !!.

Well the first things i'd like to say(not bad things) is that i used to go an a warriors RP too!!!...but i'm hear now, sort of lost interest in the series (you are talking about the books right?) after twilight. And also i like mine craft too but i rarely play it now.

Other than that, you can call me Alex instead of Alex Granit, or more commonly Conrad (who is my role play character) and if there's any questions, don't hesitate to ask the admins or lily or Andrew or anyone active on the site depending on the situation. Just don't ask me, i'v been know to give false advice Razz
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2269

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling on Mon May 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Lily wrote:Welcome to the site, Lillian!
As Andrew said, I am the lone mod of the site( though i hear rumors about another mod being made....keep ypur fingers crossed, guys! :3) and i rp the other Poseidon child on the sity, Lily.

Most of the admins are busy these days, but they come on every while so keepbyour eyes open! If they're not around, feel free to ask me instead Very Happy I'll also be looking at your app and giving some tips. I can't approve though, so keep that in mind.

oh, and one thing. You stated that your character's name was Lilly.
My character's name is Lily with one L, and I think you might need to reconsider that name. We can't have people mix us up!

Alright, I'll think of something else. Smile

EDIT: So I think I'm gonna rename my character either Livia Aralec or Catryn Greyling. Would Livia be too similar to Lily?
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling on Mon May 27, 2013 8:36 pm

By the way, it's nice to meet you, Alex, Estelle and Lily!
I did mean the book series by Erin Hunter, and I also haven't gotten to the third series, though it's just because I couldn't get them yet. It's been a while since I read the first two series and I don't know if I'm gonna try and get the third series. I don't play Minecraft as much either, 'cause my favorite zombie survival server on Classic shut down due to the lack of people on it, though I recently found my way back to my base in Survival mode after getting extremely lost, so I might pick it up again.
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Wed May 29, 2013 2:19 am

Oh, yeah, hi too!

My name is Sylvania but I go by Syl.
I'm sort of in school now, but I got free time...

Ha.

Well, anyways, welcome to the role play site!
Things are going to get more fun and interesting since the admins just came from their quest.
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey there, I'm Erin Shade, but you can call me Erin. It's nice to meet you and see that so many people like PJO RPs.
Erin Shade

Drachmae : 359

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Oh and btw you can all call me steve witch is my irl name...
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2269

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top