Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shade Hardy

3 posters

Go down

Shade Hardy Empty Shade Hardy

Post  Shade Hardy Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Name: Shade Hardy

God Parent: Athena

Mortal Family: Alec Hardy

Years in Camp: 1

Brief History: Shade and his father Alec recently moved from London to the US. Shade started 6th grade with perfect GPA. His father Alec can't find a school where he doesn't get distracted. Shade was diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia when he was 5 but never had trouble in school until he moved to The USA. Shade doesn't have many friends in fact he has none. Shade has horrible social skills he always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. He likes to call himself "The Lone Wolf".

Physical Appearance: Shade has very messy brown hair with brown eyes. He is very short for his age. Shade likes to wear suits all the time because he feels uncomfortable in normal clothing. He is somewhat pale skinned. Shade also still has his British accent.

Personality: Shade is very shy but smart. has been in love with the TV show Doctor Who sense he was 3. It is always very hard for him to make friends but easy for him to make enemy's. Being a huge Nerd and Geek he likes to write Fan-fictions all the time. He gets easily annoyed with other people.

Fatal Flaw: Excessive Curiosity, when Shade was 3 he jumped in his father's fire place to see how hot it was. Luckily His Dad Alec pulled him out. Shade can get easily annoyed when he doesn't know some thing so he will try and figure it out in any means possible.

Talents: Smart, Hands On, and Creative.

Weapons: Short Swords and martial arts

Last edited by doctorwho1230 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Shade Hardy
Shade Hardy

Drachmae : 94

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Shade Hardy Empty Re: Shade Hardy

Post  Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Ooh, a British guy. I'm liking that Very Happy
i guess everything is in order so all you'll have to do is wait( I'm just a mod i can't approve you yet) but you could elaborate on your history. (This is standard for everyone. I recommend them to lengthen it every time.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:29 am

Longer always is nice, but it's good enough.
Approved.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:49 am

ATHENA// FINALLY.

I just hope he's active..

((Sorry, I know no conversation here, but I really couldn't resist))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down