Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the 25th Night/ Je Violet Grace

2 posters

Go down

the 25th Night/ Je Violet Grace Empty the 25th Night/ Je Violet Grace

Post  Estelle Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:34 am

Name: real name: the 25th Night
The one he goes by: Je Violet Grace, call him Violet (pronounced Jue Viole Grace)

God Parent: Thanatos

Mortal Family: He does not have a family.

Years in Camp:

Brief History:

Physical Appearance: Violet, despite his talents, is not the buff kind. He has long, brownish-black hair that he wears in a ponytail, covering up one eye completely. He has light brown eyes with very slight flecks of yellow. His skin is not tanned. Look at my avatar, he looks exactly like that, except the hair is windswept and it reveals both his eyes, not just one.

Personality: Je Violet Grace has a very quiet but mesmerizing personality on the outside. It's not that he doesn't speak- though he rarely does- but there's a distance between him and the others. He wasn't always like this; when he was younger, he was curious, innocent, hesitant, and very naïve. Though he's definitely not naïve now, a bit of his kind heart is nestled way below. Unlike other Titan Army kids, he is not obnoxious. He tends to be straightforward, and uses sarcasm occasionally.

Fatal Flaw:

Talents:

Weapons:

Other:

Under Construction- I just wanted to check first if Titan Army kids all had to have obnoxious, bloodthirsty personalities?
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

the 25th Night/ Je Violet Grace Empty Re: the 25th Night/ Je Violet Grace

Post  Estelle Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Name: real name: the 25th Night
The one he goes by: Je Violet Grace, call him Violet (pronounced Jue Viole Grace)

God Parent: Thanatos

Mortal Family: He does not have a family.

Years in Camp: 6

Brief History: Violet grew up in a small village as a young child, without a father nor mother. He grew up alone, foraging for leftover scraps of food, occasionally stealing and getting whipped. He didn't even have a name then- it was mostly Hey you!, Thief!, or The Boy who doesn't have parents the poor kid. The village was in the woods, so he didn't have the opportunity to see much of the modern world. Then his life took a turn when he met a girl named Rachel (pronounced Ra-Hel).
Rachel. With her white-blond hair and freckles. A daughter of Eros, but she didn't know that. Her mother had married her stepfather, and Rachel resented her for it. On the 25th night of December, Christmas night, she caught Violet trying to 'borrow' a slice of bread. Their eyes met, and he ran off with the bread. It started snowing just then, and Rachel quickly followed his footsteps to his 'home', having nothing else to do and not wanting to spend time in her mother's company. She met him there, and became quite good friends. She began to visit more often, and taught him English and a bit of French. She even gave him a name: the 25th Night, in remembrance of their first meeting. 'Violet' was a good student, and she was always sorry to leave.
Then Rachel's mother found out her daughter was running off to meet Violet, a "scoundrel and thief that's never up to any good." The hatred for her mother grew even more, and Rachel, one day, tentatively asked Violet to run away with her. Of course he said yes, Rachel was his hero. Besides, he had no home, nor family anyways. One year after their first meeting, on Christmas night, The two ran away, more deeply into the woods then they would have dared. Sure enough, the two of them together attracted monsters. But even worse than monsters, they met 2 people in the Titan Army, who tried to recruit them. Rachel, believing it was all lies, and they were just trying to bring her back to her despicable mother, resisted. She was dragged away with a knife at her throat. The other person then turned to Violet. He threatened that if he didn't follow, Rachel would die. Violet, as naïve as ever, agreed to go.
Of course he sensed her death. How couldn't he, with the smell of blood being so close? But he had no choice but to train, to convince them that he was on their side. He was a young boy, and they had weapons. He was recruited into the Titan Army. When he was asked his name, he simply said: Je Violet Grace.

Physical Appearance: Violet, despite his talents, is not the buff kind. He has long, brownish-black hair that he wears in a ponytail, covering up one eye completely. He has light brown eyes with very slight flecks of yellow. His skin is not tanned. Look at my avatar, he looks exactly like that, except the hair is windswept and it reveals both his eyes, not just one.

Personality: Je Violet Grace has a very quiet but mesmerizing personality on the outside. It's not that he doesn't speak- though he rarely does- but there's a distance between him and the others. He wasn't always like this; when he was younger, he was curious, innocent, hesitant, and very naïve. Though he's definitely not naïve now, a bit of his kind heart is nestled way below. Unlike other Titan Army kids, he is not obnoxious. He tends to be straightforward, and uses sarcasm occasionally.

Fatal Flaw: He doesn't trust anyone. Like, ANYONE. This makes him bad at teamwork, and that can be fatal for him and his comrades.

Talents: He can sense death, and if friendly with all animals from the Underworld. But more than that, his fighting skills. He's very, very quick. Clever, too. He uses his sword in a fashion almost no one else does. Has a true aim.

The children of Thanatos can travel freely within the Underworld. They can release the souls of the undead, captured spirits, the unwillingly living, or those that are at death's door. And most often they can sense the spirits of the dead.

I copied that from Andrew's old topic, I think. But more than the Thanatos thing, he does magic with his sword xD.

Weapons: A stygian iron sword. A large collection of throwing knives.

Other: His fake name, Je Violet Grace, means: I am a graceful purple. Weird, but it has a ring to it, don't you think?

He still resents the Titan Army.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:29 am

Looks good to me.
Lol, I was almost disappointed, I was expecting a name like "Heiwndkwksbdkodbsjensivshqoshdnu"or "Bob" for short.
I say approved.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:16 am

If I choose a name like that, I won't remember it XD

Thanks.. And let us wait for one more approval..
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:04 am

Why is this character reminding me of the Werewolf Boy?

Annnnnywway..........APPROVED.

He, in lack of trust in the titan army, would probably be a private xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:07 am

Would be- no one knows, thankfully xD
Thanks!!
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: