Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All The Other Kids (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

All The Other Kids (OPEN) Empty All The Other Kids (OPEN)

Post  Kay Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Kelvin sat on the steps of the Apollo Cabin. With his guitar, sitting and strumming. His life may have seemed easy, growing up with a rich mother, being the son of a God. But it hadn't. His parents where almost never there, his dad never had been, and his mother rarely, as she was constantly gone. And then the fact that he was bullied a lot for either his moms political views, as he went to a republican school. Then the fact that he was black, he would get discriminated against. He remembered when a kid had downloaded a Whip sound App, and used it around him. He had ended getting in a fight and winning

Yes, a rich kid could probably pay someone to take care of his problems, but he wasn't like. He took a release in music, probably obvious, being a child of the music Go. He shared philosophy through Rap, and other types of music. He sat strumming his guitar, making a small rhyme. "It seems the more I try to connect with the world, I am feeling more alone than I have ever felt before. I wanna pick up my phone, ask my grandad how to handle it, but what will happen when my grandad is not there to answer it? I try to clear my mind of thoughts that only slow me down." He said, finishing a rhyme, he was sure he had heard it before, he was sure he hadn't made it up. Probably a rap song he had heard a while back.

He sighed as he looked out at the circle of cabins, and the bonfire in them middle.
Kay
Kay

Drachmae : 334

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

All The Other Kids (OPEN) Empty Re: All The Other Kids (OPEN)

Post  Fred Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Fred made her way down to the Ampitheater expecting the place to be deserted.. well everyone has i pods and youtube now who needs thearters.
She looked up to se a potential "Fred turn that freeking german metal music off" er well it was a name.
" OI ahm Fred half god half human half japanese and halfwitted. and i have one question fir you. " She jokingly introduced her self to the new commer.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:25 pm

((Kelvin isn't new...))

Kelvin looked up to see a girl looking at him and talking to him. Kelvin raised an eyebrow. "Your name is Fred? Isn't that a guys name?" The Son of Apollo asked. It was a strange name for a girl. But then again, he had known a girl named Richard. "My name is Kelvin. Son of Apollo." He told her. He went back to tuning his guitar. "So what brings you here?" Kelvin asked.
Kay
Kay

Drachmae : 334

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:11 pm

ooc Hes new to Fred clown 

Fred shrugged "  Nice tae meet yeh Kev well better than Fredda ante it? and tae.. " Fred mad a face checking he acent. " Sory ah kind of forget my acent fae time to time. tae answer yer last question. i was looking fer some place wher this bloomin Prom isney the topic of conversation... that and i want to listen to Rammnstine in peace and quiet." Fred answered.

Last edited by Fred on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Conrad sat in the amphitheater, yes, the amphitheater without being forced to. He was listening to his music, relaxing. And then when the music was done, he looked around. "Hey there fred, and guy i'v never seen before" He waved at them, smiling one of those forced smiles that you know you have to do but don't want to.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down