Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woetri Fukushū son of Ares

2 posters

Go down

Woetri Fukushū son of Ares Empty Woetri Fukushū son of Ares

Post  woetri Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Name: Woetri Battōsai Fukushū

God Parent: Ares

Mortal Family: Kamiya Kaoru

Years in Camp: 0

Brief History: Woetri is born in Japan. The land of the rising sun or so it is called. Woetri hadn't queit the normal life, every year they had to take their little vacation to america. Woetri loved that, away from all those people that attacked him and his mother all the time. That is how he got that scar on his face. One day he was just sitting on a bench at the park near his school. A pure red man was attacking him with a iron club. Good for Woetri was his mother near him and slayed the man with her Katana. But woetri got hurt of the man's attack. It wasn't a huge wound but still his mother panicked and said up to the sky 'I hope you're father didn't looked here for the moment.' Woetri didn't understood what she ment by that.

At the age of 10 were Woetri and his mother training with their swords when suddenly his mother said to Woetri 'Son, do you know the story of you're father and me?' Woetri looked at her and shook his head. His mother smilled and said "Well, you know that I our family owns a part of the Yakuza and a few gangs in America?" Woetri nodded and sat down. His mother sat down and smilled "Well, when I was 20 and at an meeting in America with the gangs a couple of other gangs attacked us and killed most of the gangleaders. I resisted as long as possible. I had only my small dagger and a spoon with me, and you know how deadly they can be. At the end of the fight I had several bruises and cuts on my body. That is when I saw you're father. He just leaning at one of the walls in the meeting chamber looking at me with his nice brown eye's." She sighted at the memory.

She rebegan the story "I thought at the moment he was one of the attackers and attacked him. That was just stupid of me, he laid me on the ground within just 1 minute. I never saw that great power. After that he introduced himself as Ares, wich is a common name now. Even in the underworld use some of the assasins of our gangs that name when they have an hit to kill someone." She smiled "He was kind in his own way, we began to go out after we met eachother. He was rough, stuborn, sarcastic and yet the sweetest and gentelest of all men I ever knew." His mother placed her hand on Woetri's face and said "You have his way of looking and speaking." Woetri looked at her and asked "What happend to him mother?"

His mother said "He, he had to leave me when he heared when I was pregnant of you. He did it for our protection." Woetri looked at her and asked "Is he still alive?" His mother laughed and said "He is alive me dear. He is probably looking at us at the moment." Woetri thought his mother had become crazy.

6 years later.

Woetri was meditaing in the garden, preparing to his 'vacation' to America. His mother wanted him to take him this year to New York city. He hated it the put his Sakabato with his clothes and he hated it more that he had to wear 'normal' clothes for the airport. He sighted and stopped meditating when his mother called him. He stood up and took his stuf and walked downstairs. At the airport he noticed that there was once again this red man looking at him. When he wanted to tell his mother he saw that there were more red man and snake man coming at him and his mother. All of them took out modern guns and started shooting at them, Woetri stood behind his mother when they started fireing. All the bullets came in her and out of the blue came a goatish beeing to him and helped him to get away from the slaughter field with his mother on his back.

When they got to a old fashion looking boat yelled the goat to some kids to get ready to leave. Woetri didn't looked at them but hugged his mother when she passed away in his arms. But before she passed away she said to him "Y-y-you will find soon you're other side of the family my son." He cried for hours for his mother. He vowed on his soul that he would hunt down the person responisble for this deed. No matter who he or she was. Woetri stood up and cleaned his mother and putted her in a blanket and trew her on old fashion way over board and began to sing a farwell song while he cried. As he turned around he saw that the goat who saved him was looking at him. Woetri walked away and began to meditate.

When they entred shore he kept meditating. He couldn't care who they are or why they took him with them. After a felt like he was beeing watched. When he opend his eye's he could see that the goat was looking at him with his bags. Woetri looked at him and asked "What is it goat?" The goat looked at him and said "M-m-my name is Kisala and I am a sater. I presume you know what it is?" Woetri shook his head and stood up to get his bags and changes himself in the cabine. "Finally complete" said Woetri. As he walked out and went with Kisala to what she called Camp Halfblood. And as soon he got there his father claimed him with his sign.

Physical Appearance: Woetri has long red hair that goes all the way to the end of his back. On his left cheek he has a huge X scar. Normally he has purple eye's but when he is angry his eye's turn orange with snake pupils. Woetri usually were's a red blue male kimono with wooden sandle's. On the back of Woetri is a huge purple dragon tattoo.

Personality: Cheerful, Woetri is usuall a cheerful person. Honourfull, he always keeps his promise. Proud, he is proud of what is origin and won't hide it. Deadly Serious, he is serious when he is angry, mad or when needed. Helpfull, he wants to help everyone even the monsters. Killer instinct, when he switch into this he will surtenly kill his opponent. Selfcontrole, he meditates to keep his anger under controle

Fatal Flaw: Honourfull, he do everything do keep his promise. Revengefull, he does and will do everything to gain his revenge. Helpfull, he wants to help everyone. Killer instinct, he will attack his opponent without second thought. Selfcontrole, he meditate offent to think. And low alcohol tolorance.

Talents: swordfighting, tracking, meditaging, Battle cries that terrefies the opponent and sneaking.

Weapons: Sakabato an Katana with the sharp side on the other side of the sword or the inside like people like to say. It is crafted that it could cut trough anything except Humans. The sword is also ment to break body parts.

Other: Most of the time wears Woetri a male Kimono and sandles.

Last edited by woetri on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
woetri
woetri

Drachmae : 126

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Woetri Fukushū son of Ares Empty Re: Woetri Fukushū son of Ares

Post  Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:46 am

Another Japanese kid? Why is it that Japan's so popular these days? So many sick things happen there, yet people think it's so peaceful and courteous there. Well, any country has its secrets but still......am I harboring a grudge against that country???

Okay, sorry. I know you came for me to review this, not read one of my drabbles. Forget all that. Here's my say:

Your history is very, very vague. It seemed choppy, and I couldn't get much of his life out of it. Try connecting the details between the sentences, such as maybe adding how Ares and his mother met, when he was born, how his mother died in his arms......etc, etc.

Your appearance could also use a little description, too.

A lot of your personality could go over to the fatal flaw part, as it is pretty abnormal and is a potential flaw. Details in other could also go to personality.

Some of your grammar and spelling is wrong, run it through spellcheck on Word or try editing on Chrome.

Back to top Go down

Post  woetri Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Bump
woetri
woetri

Drachmae : 126

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:17 am

Approved. Wait for another staff member to approve your and you'll be good to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Approved.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down