Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some one please join me on my quest please

4 posters

Go down

Some one please join me on my quest please Empty Some one please join me on my quest please

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 am

Its so boring rp with your self.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Some one please join me on my quest please Empty Re: Some one please join me on my quest please

Post  Syl Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:12 am

Wait, there's a quest?
I'd kill to go.
Well, I'd kill a monster to go. Very Happy
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Some one please join me on my quest please Empty Re: Some one please join me on my quest please

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:07 am

well its more like personal revenge...
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:42 am

§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightshade_Deathtear Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:22 pm

quest? can I go?
Nightshade_Deathtear
Nightshade_Deathtear

Drachmae : 11
Location : Probably on this computer, or in my head, feeding my giant super fast snails with my imaginary girlfriend.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:14 pm

You cannot go, unfortunately. None of these people are active, and a staff member will have to approve your application before you can rp.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum