Out on the Beach

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Out on the Beach

Post  GeneralArin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:09 pm

(O.o Dang, I guess I shouldn't wait so long before posting.)

Jake was recovering his voice now, though he was still sore in places a guy shouldn't be. He rolled his eyes at her threat. He was still holding her knife by the blade. "What do you expect me to do with it?" He tossed it aside and straightened up, ignoring the soreness of his hand.

He dutifully noted the pepper spray, and the bit of painful blindness it would cause, but he wasn't the sort to let petty things like that stop him. He squared his shoulders once he straightened up, reorganizing what's left of his dignity. However, before he could deliver the one-liner of the century, yet another girl shouted.

Jake looked over at the next addition, who had just drawn a sword. He stared for a long moment, listening to the exchange then he shook his head. Another girl had joined from another direction, shouting something he couldn't quite make out.
"What's with the girls today?" He muttered. With that he decided he couldn't be bothered with this situation any more, he shook his head again and turned around. He stared at Agamemnon for a long moment, trying to remember what he called the thing down for. The automation looked at him expectantly.

Jake shook his head and walked to the side of it.
"Hey Estelle. Excuse me." He mumbled, clambering up onto the automation's back. He didn't plan to fly with it today, but it was a better exit than most.

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MarshmallowFox on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Artie sighed, dropping her sword. "You know what, princess, I'm just going to relax." she said, walking towards the water. The blonde took off her sneakers and she put her feet into the water, feeling the coolness soothing her sweating feet. She sat down on the shore, looking at the horizon.
MarshmallowFox

Drachmae : 139

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Estelle patted Aggie one more time. 'Take care of Jake,' she said to the automaton, then walked over to Artie. 'Hey,' she said, trying to ignore Daquiri. It wasn't that hard.
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MarshmallowFox on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:05 pm

"Hi. Has that princess been claimed yet?" Artie asked, not really caring about anything. She started kicking her feet and making it rain small water droplets.
MarshmallowFox

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:01 pm

'Not yet,' Estelle muttered. 'I'll bet it's Aphrodite,' she said. Acacia steered off the water.
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MarshmallowFox on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:05 pm

"Yeah and I hope it's Aphrodite. Then, I could have an excuse to attack her in Capture the Flag." Artie laughed nervously and stopped kicking. "Well, how's your life?"
MarshmallowFox

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:07 pm

((*headdesk* I'm going to have fun replying to this when I get home...))
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen on Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:41 am

Daquiri was about to roll her eyes at the girl's--she supposed she was a daughter of Hermes, or whatever--display of petty accusations when the red-head realized the girl was actually charging her. Glancing back in Jake's direction, she calculated how to reach her dagger so she could fend this crazy girl off. Jake appeared to be as surprised about the daughter of Hermes' attack as Daquiri was. Which she figured gave her enough time to get her weapon back.
However, before Daquiri could even make a move towards her dagger, the sound of a painfully annoying squeal sounded from a different direction.
The disgusting happiness of the girl behind her was enough to make Daquiri want to stick her finger down her throat. But when she heard what she'd actually said, the red-head thought she might actually involuntarily gag.
Date that boy? The one with the oil and soot-stained clothes, jerk-faced comments, and stupid smug smile? Besides the fact that she'd rather have her teeth extracted than fall for anyone, the notion of having Jake as her boyfriend just about ruined her day.
And she'd been in a pretty good mood, too.
Suddenly realizing there was still the crazy sword-wielding chic to deal with, Daquiri spun back around only to see that the blonde had sojourned off with Estelle to have an apparently peaceful, normal conversation.
Bi-polar much? she thought irritably. These people were seriously even crazier than she'd thought.
Turning back around to confront Jake again, she found that the boy had disappeared. Looking around, she spotted him climbing up onto his over-glorified bronze dragon.
"Oh yeah, a real Braveheart," she muttered. She wished she'd kicked him harder. Sighing, she supposed it was all good and well. If Jake was running away scared on his pet toy--or she supposed it was flying away--then she could finally go back to relaxing in the water without worrying that she was going to be flattened into a flap-jack by a giant metal butt.
Flipping her loose hair over her shoulders, the red-head waded back into the water and dived in.

((LONGEST. FREAKING. POST. EVAH. EHMAGAWSH.))
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down