Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alone. With no friends.

2 posters

Go down

Alone. With no friends. Empty Alone. With no friends.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Ken sat down in the middle of the forest. He rembered clearly from the last fight in the forest with the titan army. He rembered the gory battle in fine details. He sure made a lot of enemy's since he had found out he was a half blood. He looked at his arms. They were all scared up from the blade cuts on his arms.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Alone. With no friends. Empty Re: Alone. With no friends.

Post  Callistos Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:34 pm

((I dropped out of a different forum. Mind if I join? Smile)
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:49 am

(I don't mind at all jump right in)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:45 pm

She was finally alone. By herself. Yeah, she loved people, but she always needed a little alone to process the last year away from Camp. Now that she was back, Corra hardly knew anyone anymore. So many new campers, so many old ones gone. Sure, last time she was here she didn't know many people, being the shy girl, but of course she still cared. Her mother made sure of that. The people she used to know, dead, missing, fighting on the dark side. It was a lot to handle, a lot that she missed. She had made a pact to herself to find new friends, maybe even get a boyfriend. She was an Aphrodite kid, so how was it so hard?

Walking even farther, she heard a noise. Corra peaked around the corner and saw a boy, alone. She didn't know him, didn't recognize him. He looked hurt.

The Aphrodite part of her burst in a rush to the surface. She had to make sure he was okay.

"Hello?" she whispered in a small voice. "Are you okay?"
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:32 am

Ken looked up. He had his hood over his head. "Whaat yeah I am fine." he answered quietly. He looked back down at the ground again. He was quiet thinking about the stuff he had done.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Corra leaned against a tree, looking down at the boy. He looked sad.

She put her hands in her pockets, feeling cold. She worn average skinny jeans and a red plaid shirt with dark brown hunting boots. She had no other pockets beside her back ones of her jeans. She had actually straightened her hair this morning, so it fell in layers, thick and dark, cascading down her back, looking longer than the usual, when it was curled. Her blue eyes sparkled, eyes that tended to have their own sort of charm on boys, thanks to Aphrodite.

It was cold in the woods, despite the warm weather at camp. A shiver tickled her spine.

"You aren't alright," she stated. "I can tell that much. You might be fine physically, but not emotionally. Do you want to talk? Don't worry, I wont bite." She locked her eyes on his to add emphasis, to make her words more endearing and gentle. She would never hurt another camper.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:48 pm

"I i guess." he said. He continued being quiet. Sitting there motionlessly.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Corra sat down next to him. he looked to have no intent of sharing, despite his words. she smiled sweetly. "hey, its okay. were all here for each other. nobody here will hurt you. i promise you it okay." she hoped she hadnt offended him. "here, lets introduce each other. im corra, daughter of aphrodite. and you are?" (stupid caps arent working on my phone. sorry for the all lowercase...))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:32 am

(LOL usually people complain about all CAPS)

"My name is Ken, son of athena." he said quietly. He looked up slightly more. Why was this person talking to him normally no one talked to him else they wanted to bring him down or keep him in check."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Corra tilted her head. Poor kid. He seemd pretty upset, lonely. By the way he looked at her, she could tell people normally werent this nice to him. "If you dont want to share, I completely understand. Really, I do. But as a kid of Aphrodite, we dont do well being ignored. "She smiled, hoping he knew she was just teasing. "Say something? Please?"
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:13 am

"I am sorry its just no one really talks to me. Other than like Estelle and fred but thats on rare occasions." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:36 pm

She gave him a gentle smile. "Well, we should change that. I'll talk to you. And on a regular basis. We'll be friends. That is, if you want to be."
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:49 am

"Are you sure your want to be my friend?" he asked quietly. He turned his head revealing part of his face from he shadow of his hood. There was a long claw mark on his right check.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:57 pm

"You think something like that would bother me? Were demigods. Ive seen good people die evil deaths right in front of my eyes. People I cared about. Im not the kind of person that cares about appearence, even if I am an Aphrodite kid. So, yes, I am very sure of wanting to be your friend." She smiled, crossing her arms. She wasnt lying.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:01 am

(Derp apearences LOL LOL HAHAAHAHAH hahahaaaaaaa wrong no its something else)

"My apearance means nothing to me!" He said angerly. Ken stood up. "Look you might not get this and this might sound stupid coming from other demi gods considering most of us in one way or another bring trouble onto our selfs but I am going to tell you right now my troubles are probably more hard to live with unlike some of the other demi gods living here." He moved around out of sight like a shadow and reappeared behind her. Much much worse.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Corra began to get angry, which was rare. She liked being friends with everyone, no enemies at camp, but this kid suddenly broght out her mean-girl side Aphrodite kids sometimes had. She turned again to face him, her hands on her hips. "Look bro, I was trying to help you, since obviously no one else wants to. It is my goal to be nice to everyone, and it looks like youre trying to break that. I dont know why, but you must not want friends if your going to be like this." She regret it the second it came out of her mouth. Ken looked much bigger and much stronger than she was, tough to the core. Not to mention he was a child of wisdom and battle herself. But still, she didnt back down, stepping forward as she talked, jabbing him in the chest with her finger.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Ken glared at her but then turned around and took a few steps away. "Look you can't just be friends with every one. I don't care who you are you just can't. Second off you don't know what it is like when when ever you begin to know some one and have them die right in front of you. Not to mention have it happen repeatedly over and over again. Both from your own faults and the will of others... you just don't." he said. He then stood there silently.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:03 pm

She felt strange. She didnt typically get this angry at people, not even the snob Daquiri. Her eyes burned right into him, her arms flying over her head as she spoke. "Were demigods! Quit thinking youre the only one with problems here! Every single person here has most likely had an up-close look at death, and is scarred from it. I have. I have been through a lot. I dont doubt you havent, but youre not the only one whol has." She paused, stopping to finger an arrow on her back. She typically went back and forth between arrows and sword in means of weapons. " And by the looks of it, you dont want friends. You want enemies." She twirled the arrow between her fingers. "If thats what you want, fine. But trust me, you do NOT want me as an enemy." She muttered the last part, so it sounded like more of a threat. She stepped backward, so she was covered by the shadows.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:24 am

"Hu." was all he said. He then started walking away.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum