Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messing around

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Messing around - Page 3 Empty Re: Messing around

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Jake gave a short laugh. "Forever." He said, with a bit of his crooked grin. He thought. "Five summers? Six?" He answered, giving a bit of a shrug. "I'm getting old."

It was a perfectly normal question to ask. What's your name? How long have you been here? Who's your god parent? What sort of monsters have you fought? Why do you put mustard on your fajita? By now he'd heard them all several times.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:42 am

Cat raised an eyebrow. "Five summers? Wow." She tried to imagine staying here that long. It was rather difficult.
 "Is it normal for demigods to feel out of place in the.. normal.. world?"
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:51 am

[Bump. Jaaaaaaake.]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:50 pm

(I keep going from not knowing what to post to forgetting.)

Jake shrugged. "I suppose so. I'm hardly one to ask about normality." He said simply. He didn't feel as out of place as most people might have, but then again his powers weren't as pronounced and he wasn't as socially aware as most people. He did have those moments he tried to ignore that clearly pushed him out of 'normal' territory, and he had other times where he really, really, just wanted to be normal. Which was one of the reasons why he tried to never be at camp when it wasn't summer. Though, lately, any hopes of normality were set aside for bigger, more important issues, like the safety of others.

"But, being here that long isn't so bad." Jake said, quickly switching the conversation back to an easier territory. "I mean, I usually am just a summer camper. And you get better at the rock-walls. Eventually." He added wryly. "And I hear arts and crafts is great!"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Cat allowed a small smile, her nerves calmed a bit. She took a deep breath and looked around the peaceful amphitheater, with no sound except for the sound of her foot tapping out a random beat... She dropped it quickly, and formed a response to Jake.
   "I suppose I could get used to living here," she admitted. "It seems cool, if not odd."

Although she really did think that, she couldn't help but also think of her mother. There was a large distance between the two of them, and not just because she had been dumped in another state, at Camp Half-Blood. The distance was a mental thing, and had been there for too long. They didn't have that special mother-daughter bond they were supposed to have, the one Cat wished they had. But she knew, no matter what, that as soon as summer came to a close... she'd be heading right back home.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:05 pm

"It is extremely odd." Jake said, now donning a 'you have no idea' face. He left it thoughtfully for a moment, then shrugged. "But after a while, you just stop being surprised." He said dryly.

(Can't think of things to add.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3