Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

setteling down in the Ares cabin

2 posters

Go down

setteling down in the Ares cabin Empty setteling down in the Ares cabin

Post  woetri Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:13 pm

woetri walked sillently to the Ares cabin and walked inside and looked around to see an unclaimed sleepingbed.
woetri
woetri

Drachmae : 126

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

setteling down in the Ares cabin Empty Re: setteling down in the Ares cabin

Post  Lucia Vega Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:38 am

((Mind if I join?))

Last edited by Lucia Vega on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucia Vega
Lucia Vega

Drachmae : 84
Location : Currently residing in an ESP conversation with Lucas. Shhh. It's secret.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  woetri Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:25 pm

go ahead
woetri
woetri

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Vega Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:15 am

Lucia was absently walking down the hill towards the hill towards the Ares Cabin. She knew in the back of her mind that all the Ares kids would be sparring now, but even if they weren't she didn't really care. She wasn't always thinking straight these days, since she didn't have the reassurance that Lucas was okay.
  In any case, she was planning on stealing an extra knife or two to practice weapon. The Ares Cabin was always full of extra weapons. However, it wasn't until she was literally standing in the open entryway of the cabin that she realized there was someone in there.
  Well, crap.
  "Uh...hey," Lucia said as the boy turned around. He was, in fact, a boy, despite his long hair. "I'm Lucia Vega, daughter of Hermes. I'm kinda on the welcoming committee here at Camp Half-Blood." Well, that was sort of true. Head Councilors were normally the ones welcoming people. "I take it you're new here?" She sure hoped he was new. She'd never seen him before, that was for sure. But then again, she wasn't exactly as observant as she used to be these days.

Last edited by Lucia Vega on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucia Vega
Lucia Vega

Location : Currently residing in an ESP conversation with Lucas. Shhh. It's secret.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  woetri Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Woetri turned around when he heared someone said hey to him. He looked at the person and saw it was a girl. He nodded friendly and answered to her "Yes I am new." He looked around and asked "Do you know wich beds are taken or not?"
woetri
woetri

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Vega Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Holding back a sigh of relief that the boy wasn't suspicious of her random appearance, Lucia pushed a loose blonde hair back beyind her ear. It fell out again, and she gave it a cross-eyed glare.  Turning her attention back to the boy, she tried not to look sheepish about the mini argument with her hair.
  "Well, all the beds that don't have blood on them are probably free for you to sleep in. Except maybe Conrad's...he isn't as aggressive as his half-siblings." She gave a curious look at the long-haired boy. "You don't seem extremely over zealous about picking a fight, either. What's your name?"

Last edited by Lucia Vega on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucia Vega
Lucia Vega

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  woetri Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:54 am

Woetri bowed and said "Thank you." when he looked at the girl he saw that she was nerveus and when she asked if he didn't want to pick a fight he said "O please. The matter of fact I hate useless fights or fights without reasons." He sat down on a bed near the door and looked at his sakabato and smilled. He draw it and looked if the backside was sharp.
woetri
woetri

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Vega Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:26 pm

((Hey, sorry I've been gone for so long. Got really busy with school...but I'm back! XD))

If Lucia were the type to giggle, she would have right there when she saw the boy bow. Instead, she let out what she called a lort--something halfway between a laugh and a snort. She covered her mouth in slight embarrassment at the noise. She watched the long-haired boy walk over to a bed and sit down, and she found it rather ironic that he pulled out his sword right after he wasn't one to pick useless fights. She supposed all Ares kids loved their weapons, at least.
"You're not like most of your siblings, then," she commented. Then she realized the boy still hadn't said his name. She felt a little awkward asking again, but it would probably be even more awkward if she asked again later. "Sorry, but what did you say your name was?"
Lucia Vega
Lucia Vega

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  woetri Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:15 pm

woetri smiled when he heared that noise and let it pass. When she said that his family were all the same he said "Do not compare me with these respectless people. I have more respect in my middle finger then they have in their entire body." He sharpend his sword and said "As for the sword, it is a family weapon. Forged and used ever since then by my family." When the girl said that he hadn't told his name he said "Woetri, woetri Battōsai Fukushū. Last heir of the Fukushu family and leader of half of the american and asian underworld." He started to clean his sakabato with some silk while looking with one eye to the girl.
woetri
woetri

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Vega Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:22 pm

((Heeeey...I'm back....sorry :-/ Again...))

Lucia raised an eyebrow. "Oh-kay then," she said slowly. This guy certainly thougt highly of himself. But then she shrugged, letting it slide. She didn't usually get miffed by people's personalities and actions; afterall, everyone had different pasts and different reasons for why they did things. Right now, she was wondering what Woetri's was--especially when he explained the origin of his sword and told her his name.
  "Wow. That's a moutful of a name. Can I call you Woetri?" Jeez. Leader of half the American and Asian underworlds? He might as well have said all of it. This kid certainly wasn't one to mess around with.
Lucia Vega
Lucia Vega

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  woetri Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:55 am

Woetri nodded and asked "And what was you're name again?" He looked at her from his eye corners.

(No problem)
woetri
woetri

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down