Some long overdue Practice

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Some long overdue Practice

Post  Estelle on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Estelle sighed. 'It wasn't an insult, you know. I was absolutely serious.' She flicked her wrist in one move, having a dart out before he knew it. 'If you really do want to be unconscious...' she shot the sedate right into his vein. 'That should do it.' She still had an eye on the rest of the fight.
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:08 pm

"great trick if" Axel held up the dart it hadnt pierced his vein, he had caught it, making it look like the dart had hit him. "u had actually pierced my skin. and for my next magic trick" Axel revealed the girl's other darts, which he had stolen from her. "how about we fight without these now" Axel unsheathed his dagger again "so how about u show me something using actual skill."
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1196

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:05 am

Malachai had used Axel's intervention against Estelle to take a step back or breath. The heat of his blade had sapped a lot of the oxygen near his face away so he hadn't been breathing well while Estelle's blade had been locked with his. That and he had still been exhausted from his duel with Corra. He glanced over to where she was now awaiting her move, while still catching his breath. He really was out of practice, and he knew both his Kendo instructor and Chiron would be chewing him out if they had seen the way he had kept up his training.
Sir Malachai

Drachmae : 402

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos on Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Corra couldnt help but laugh slightly. This boy, Axel, thought he kknew what he was doing. Deciding to leave Malachai a little room, for just a second, she ran toward him, and at the last second turned so she was slightly behind Estelle and Axel. They couldnt see her, they would think she was fighting Malachai. She waiting for one of them to make the first move. ((hey, and Malachai, sorry i couldnt answer your PM. my phone lets me read them, but not write or respond to any...))
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:56 pm

(ah i see XD that makes sense)
Malachai had tensed and ready himself as he saw Corra run towards him, and then watched as she ran towards the backs of Estelle and Axel. He knew she could have totally ended the match for him with how exhausted he felt at the moment, and gave a silent thanks towards Corra. He continued to stay back and rest for a few more seconds before going ahead and charging back into the fray.
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:34 pm

((That's basically impossible, Axel. You could deflect a dart, but grabbing one that came from someone who has years to practice? And Estelle's darts are on her wrist.. sorry if I didn't make that clear before.. just trying to be realistic here ^^))
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:46 pm

(fine how about it hit him but missed the vein so he is still conscious and not affected by it very much i want him to see how estelle and other experienced csampers actually fight, then maybe some other time have him fight against tough opponents like ur character, and actually win.)
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:43 pm

((If the dart hits him--which it will inevitably do--then it would still affect him no matter what. Not hitting the vein would just mean it doesn't work as fast because it's not directly into the bloodstream, but the sedative would kick in after probably about...oh...maybe 7 minutes? Whereas putting it in the bloodstream would make it take effect almost immediately. Just...you know...realism, as we're all going for xD))
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:59 pm

(Admin intervention time. If I was reading through passively, and felt specifically jarred by that performance, then it's unrealistic.
I know you want to keep fighting, but Estelle's not only the Athena kid, but also has years of experience on you as well as the element of surprise, throwing a small dart at close range without any sort of prior indication she even had one. You're a brand new camper with no reasonable fighting training. It's one thing for your character to be arrogant and to think he can, but it's another entirely for you to actually be able to.

I'm shooting that down. You have a maximum of five turns before you pass out. Since heavy activity hastens circulation and would make the dart poison act faster. A sedative only needs to hit the muscle, not necessarily a vein. Or else you'd never be able to sedate a tiger.)

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:37 pm

(ok fine either way 5-7 minutes or even 3-4 minutes can be a long time in a fight though he might still be affected by the dart he would still have a chance to cause a major impact on the fight so ill take it. either way im not gonna argue this anymore so ill take Ax out of the fight) Axel was beginning to feel dizzy. he knew it was because of that dart that the girl had hit him with. it must have had something on it, Axel thought. He could tell he had maybe a few minutes in the fight before he would pass out. he tried to do a quick strike on one of his opponents though he couldnt tell who. he could tell he had missed As well as that the movement sped up the sedative. Axel couldnt stay on his feet. he waas stumbling just to walk. despite this he tried to rush his opponent. before he reached them he stumbled and fell, the world went black.
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:34 am

Malachai looked over and saw that Axel was down for the count. As he jumped back into the fray, he made a slash towards Estelle, hoping to throw her off balance against Corra. Estelle had more real world combat than both him and Corra by far.
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:40 am

Estelle didn't give Axel a second glance, jumping back as she deflected the blow. 'Nice,' she said, approving.
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:52 am

(whose reply is it?)
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Corra watched Axel go down. She had almost expected him to go down first, going up against Estelle like that. She allowed a moment of rest before feigning at Estelle, then spinning around to collide with Malachai.
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4