Even darker secrets to hide.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Even darker secrets to hide.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Ken was walking threw the forest alone AT NIGHT. It was dark and he used the shadows to cover himself from being seen. He did not want other campers to know what he was doing. They would think he was crazy. He then started walking up to a truck the was camoed up.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Even darker secrets to hide.

Post  Axel The Bunny on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:18 am

(im assuming the topic is open)
Axel heard movement down below. he had been sleeping in a tree, mainly because he had fallen asleep looking for new places to hide stolen loot when he had heard it he looked down and saw a boy he didnt know. "hey down there, didnt anyone ever tell you not to walk around the woods at night" he then noticed that there was a truck down there. well that is interesting, Axel thought
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1196

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:03 pm

(Yeah I is. Sadly I have to change the original idea. General rain did not like it)

Ken looked up. Suddenly moved tithe right useing darkness. Please don't notice the truck please don't notice the truck." He thought to him self. He grabbed one of the darts estel gave him.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Axel saw The strange boy reach for something... a dart Axel recognized the shape of it one of estelles obviously, he had felt first hand the effects of those darts, and been practicing dodging them he knew it would be ineffective at this distance. "u really think u can hit me with one of those at this distance, especially since i have been practicing to dodge those. so what are you doing with that truck." Axel maintained a casual look while saying but he was ready to move at the slightest movement.
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:02 am

Ken stayed scilent and went deeper into the shadows. He made his way around the darkness into the truck. He took the dart and gripped it in his hand. There he go behind the trucks wall and got ready to stab who ever was there with it.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:21 am

Axel decided that it would be a good idea to stay in the tree rather than climb to the ground. this guy was paranoid. obviously he was waiting for somebody to come around the corner. lucky for Axel the boy had not noticed that he was in the tree. "you know your not gonna get me with that trick. so where are you going anyway?"
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:49 am

He stayed scilent still. What should he do. Burn the evidance. Wait for h to come in. He could not caught by this guy. He closed his eyes and the realized what he could do. He tied some of the darts onto the end of his crossbow bolts. He loaded them on and popped out firing his miltos hot cross bow.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:58 am

Axel had already moved to another tree when the boy had come out firing. Now was the time for him to move in he climbed down stealthily careful not to make a sound. he then put his knife to the strange boy's throat. "as much as i would love a good fight im not gonna turn you in, then i would have to explain why i was in the woods in the first place. i just want to talk. so how about we both put away the weapons?
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:01 am

Ken dropped the crossbow. He sighed and said "fine."
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 am

Axel lowered his knife, the boy had lowered his weapon and he didnt want to be mistrusted by the boy. "so my name is Axel son of Hermes. who are you and where are you going?"
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:12 am

"My name is ken." He said quietly. "I'd rather not say where I am going." He continued."
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:30 am

"well then mind a little company, I figure whatever your doing might be dangerous you could probably use a hand." Axel was actually wanting to know more about this guy, he was hiding something, anyone could see that.
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:42 am

I'm yeah." I would mind." He said. He glanced at the truck. He need to loss this guy so he could get inside.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:04 am

"i know what your planning, u could go ahead and run for the truck but then, you would have no gaurantee that i would keep quiet about this if you do it, honestly your best option is to let me come with you." Axel knew he had this guy cornered there was no way he could say no.
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:11 am

"Fine come into the truck." He said ken then walked into the truck. Inside there were battles plans and weaknesses of the camp. Counters of this. A phone number written on a slip of paper. A half compleat design for the atomatom dragon. There were some weapons, locations of houses and blood stains on the table. A word I hate you was written in blood on the table.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:27 am

Axel followed the boy cautiously, inside it looked like somebody was planning the war. there were weapons, maps, and was that...blood? Axel figured he had best keep on his guard but it would be better to know his opponent a little. "So you never said who your parent was, ima guess based on your ride that your an Ares kid, or maybe Athena."
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:31 am

"Athena but its not like it maters. The gods hate us and love to watch us suffer. Even when they know they could help the sit and watch as others are cursed or broken." He said he looked at his arms. They were bleeding.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:43 am

"well sounds like you dont get what they do, the gods arent going to get into mortals business we have to learn to fix problems ourselves, big deal. the gods want mortals to be self sufficient, they cant go on and help us with all our problems if they did we wouldnt be able to do anything for ourselves." Axel could tell this guy wasnt just going out to take on an enemy, he was going to give these maps, they were obviously of the camp he could tell now after he had gotten a good look at them. he would try to play along with this guy though maybe gain a little intel of his own.] on whoever this guy was going to give these maps too.
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:51 am

Not interfear. If they were doing that I would not be here. Non of my friends would be dead. I would not be forced to bear the curse I bare. The blood on his wrist started running down his arms onto his orange camp shirt and his white hoody. "Conner, jack, marshle, and Megan would not all be dead. I would no be here baring there memory's." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:55 pm

"well i cant speak for the gods, but i can tell you that your friends wouldn't want you to do what your about to, I'm assuming they died in that big battle i heard about right." Axel knew that if this guy turned hostile he would be at a disadvantage in here. if there was going to be a fight he would have to find a way of getting it out into the woods again, where he would be able to dodge easier.
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:20 am

"No they they did not all of them died in a battle. Some of them died from a curse. My curse to be exact." he said. "But I have told you to much already." He turned quick drawing his broad sword. He slashed down at axel aiming for his side.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:39 am

((Jeez, evil Ken much....))
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Axel quickly took out Seeker and transformed it into its sword form. he blocked Ken's sword, at the same time Axel used his other hand to take out his dagger. he hit Ken in the chest with the hilt of the dagger.
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Ken was stunned for a moment but quickly recovered He slashed again with his sword and with his other hand he grabbed his tommahawk off his belt.

(LOL EVIL more like mentally confused.)
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:59 pm

A resounding roar shakes the trees.

With a ruckus like that, you didn't really think you could get away with sneaking around in the woods past curfew without the camp guardian noticing, did you?

So, charging trough the trees came a lion! Well, a chimera. The automation shone oddly in the filtered moonlight, its eyes glowing an angry red color.
It slowed as it marched deliberately up to the two wayward campers. It snarled a warning. Forest is restricted. After curfew, all movement restricted. Fights outside the arena forbidden. The pair would be in trouble, assuming they were both friendly. One was registered as friendly, the other a newer camper that was not quite registered yet. However, both are considered neutral until actions prove otherwise.

Its serpent tail waved back and forth, alternating its focus from each boy as the main head did. It was prepared for a fight, as usual, regardless of the pair's status.

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next