Even darker secrets to hide.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Even darker secrets to hide. - Page 2 Empty Re: Even darker secrets to hide.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:02 am

Ken held his sword mid slash. He did no dare make a move. He could no seem like an aggressor or the machine might attack. Blood dripped from his cut arms. landing onto the ground. He hated it not moving. He needed action action.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:21 am

"what is that thing?" Axel said, well it wasnt the strangest thing he had seen lately, he was pretty much over being surprised about every new strange thing he saw. Axel also realized that he had an opening on ken and since the guy had been trying to kill him a few seconds ago he figured that it was his best shot. Axel decided he would take advantage, so he hit ken in the face with the hilt of his dagger, knowing that it would be a good idea to not kill Ken. if he did that people would think he was a spy and everything in the truck would be pinned on him.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1196

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:25 am

Ken fell over into the truck. His nose was now bleeding and he continued not daring to move. He need the robot to get distreacted on axel.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:32 am

(Well. Assuming that they're apparently at the truck bed, in close proximity to one another.)

Agamemnon charged forward as the fight reengaged. It snarled loudly, leaping forward. It pounced on (Ax), wrestling him to the ground. (Without the claws.) It quickly kept switching its attention too and from the two boys. The other one was still in the truck. The automation snarled fiercely at each of them in turn, trying to convey neither of them should be moving and both were in trouble.

(I'm going to say that Ax will be pinned ground regardless of any action, based on Agamemnon's power and combat skills. You can still attempt other things in your post, so long as it still ends with you on the ground. Just to clarify things. I can explain more if I need to.)

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:
Even darker secrets to hide. - Page 2 Jacoba10
Even darker secrets to hide. - Page 2 Marcus10

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:37 am

Ken got up and stuffed all the papers into his bag from inside the darkness of the truck. Blood got all over the papers and the desk. He then zipped up his bag and began to come closer to the entrance. He felt so dazed from axels punch. He wiped the blood off his nose and prepared to sprint.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:47 am

(Nah jake thats fine ill jus continue where u left off)
Axel was surprised by how quickly the thing had jumped him. "well it looks like it doesnt like me." Axel said assuming it was just doing its what it was programmed to do. it was just a machine after all not like it could understand what he was saying.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:42 am

Ken bolted out with his bag ready to use it as a sheild. That way if he was attacked the evidence would be destroyed. He was now covered in blood from his nose and arms.

Last edited by CONDOR on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DERP)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:46 pm

(Nike? i think you got your characters confused)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:36 pm

(he has had time to recover.)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:12 pm

((No, he's saying you said "Nike" instead of "Ken" in your post.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Axel had a feeling that this robot thing wasnt just some out of control invention from the hephaestus cabin. if so it would probably have attacked before he had openly struck ken. he had to assume it was some kind of enforcer of the rules. great brought to justice by a glorified tin can he thought. till he had no doubt that the machine had possibly stopped him from being killed by Ken, or maybe stopped him from killing Ken. either way Axel felt he would have to be on his guard. he had seen out of the corner of his eye that Ken had picked up the evidence and run. which meant that Ax would have no way of explaining why he had been fighting with Ken.
(ok so this is gonna conclude my part in this thread...please tip your waitresses)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:56 am

(Tips ¢2 XD)
(ok so now should ken of escaped or will the dragon get him arin)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 pm

(I was going to have Agamenon make chase, but I don't really have time to make a decent post right now.)

Characters:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:32 am

( I will just have ken escape but then Axel explains to arin. Plus kens going to need to explain his injuries.)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:13 pm

(Hmm. I guess I'll just let you have that. Gives another subplot and keeps me from needing to post here.)

Characters:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.

GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:57 am

(also Ken did kinda forget something *points to the crossbow from earlier* XD)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:49 am

(Yep DUN DUN DUN... plus any one in athena cabins going to be like why is ken bleeding on the floor of the cabin.)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2