Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU *athena cabin XD*

3 posters

Go down

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU *athena cabin XD* Empty WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU *athena cabin XD*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:44 am

Ken ran into the cabin blood covering his face, white jacket, and camp half blood shirt. He had a back pack that was also covered in blood. As he came in He tossed the bag under his bed and he collapsed onto the floor every thing then started to shut down to him. Slowly everything started to fade to black. He lay there on the ground motionless.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU *athena cabin XD* Empty Re: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU *athena cabin XD*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:20 pm

*Bump*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU *athena cabin XD* Empty Re: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU *athena cabin XD*

Post  Estelle Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Estelle groaned. She knew that Ken would come back in this fashion, if not similar. She reluctantly tore herself from her experiment. 'Hey Ken. You're back,' she said aloud.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:09 am

Ken did not respond from the floor. The ground around him puddled into warm blood around him. One small piece of paper in his hand was now stained dark red so no one could read it any more. After a few more minutes he grunted from the ground trying to respond.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:52 pm

(I'm pretty sure this is the first time that I've posted in a cabin.)

Jake gave a knock on the door frame and then let himself in. "Hey Estelle, you piece together any specs for the...." He stopped as he saw Ken bleeding all over the floor. "What'd Ken do this time?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:02 pm

'I'm guessing he fought a big bad monster,' Estelle said with grave humor. She tried to get him upright so he could sit. 'We'll have to get him to the infirmary,' she said.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:23 pm

"Ugh." Jake said, he walked over and got into a position to lift the kid. "Why can't they play hero closer to the infirmary?" He complained. He got his arms under Ken the best he could. "Alright, watch his neck for me, and get the doors, I guess." Years of training and metalworking gave him strong muscles, but that still didn't mean he wanted to carry anyone.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Estelle nodded and ran to the doors. She opened them, and came back. 'Careful,' she warned. She supported Ken's neck, helping Jake carry him. She may be a girl, but she was a strong one.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:19 pm

"He needs to lay off the snickers." Jake grumbled. He shifted a bit to get more comfortable, making a face. They headed off to the infirmary.

(So... topic swap?)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:05 pm

(guess so... what should i name it)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down