Anna Murray

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anna Murray

Post  Harmonia Luciana on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Name: Annalee “Anna” Murray
God Parent: Persephone
Mortal Family: June Murray. Brittney Murray. Jackson Murray.
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: She was born in Austin, Texas. Her birth mother and father gave her up for adoption when she was a baby. When she was 3 June adopted her. June had a son and a daughter. June married a guy named Anthony who was terrible. He abused Annalee. She hated him and feared him at the same time.

Her adopted mother moved her to Manhattan, New York in kindergarten. There she met Justin Read and they became best friends. She also had a best friend name Lucy Susan. All three of them were close. They told each other everything. By the time they reached fifth grade a new girl transferred to her school. Her name was Jessica  and they started hanging out. Annalee ended up unintentionally pushed away Libby. That made Lucy bitter and cruel. Lucy started bullying Annalee and made her life even more miserable.

When Annalee got into seventh grade she devolved a crush on a guy named Drake. She was obsessed. She thought she loved him, until Lucy asked him out. She was devastated and asked Lucy why she hated her when they used to be friends. When Lucy told her what happened, she apologized immediately. She explained she never meant to do that, but Lucy was too angry. That same day Annalee and Justin were attacked. Jessica saved them, and she turned out to be a satyr. She took them to Camp Half-Blood.  

When she got to Camp Half-Blood she met a girl named Lindsey and a boy named David. They were the first people she met. Samantha was 16 and she was the daughter of Hermes. David was 14 and the son of Ares. Anna ended up having a crush on David. David was kind and funny. She then met other half-bloods. At first she was kind of nervous, but over time she started feeling more comfortable around other half-bloods.

Physical Appearance: She is pale with a few scars on her face and back from Anthony. She has long black hair that goes down to the middle of her back. Its wavy and then curls at the ends.  She has dark brown eyes that sometimes look black. She’s 98 pounds and 5’1. She is athletic and lithe.  She wears no make-up.

Clothing Style: She doesn't like to stand out. She wears jeans that are usually ripped. She wears either tank tops or tee shirts. She wears combat boots or tennis shoes. She always wears her locket her mother gave her.
Personality: She is stubborn and independent. She can be rude and defensive. At times she can be unreasonable especially if she feels that her loved ones are at risk. She’s never been the kind to moon over a guy unless if it’s Drake. She hates feeling helpless and defenseless. She can be kind and sensitive sometimes. When Anthony started abusing her she became secluded and spent more time alone. They only friends she wants and have are Justin and Jessica.

Fatal Flaw: She is too secluded. She doesn't like being around too many people at once. She’d rather do things alone, than have people around helping her. She can become rude and defensive when she is around people she doesn't know. She says she doesn't want people to get hurt, but really she is  scared. She thinks if she gets close to people than they’ll hurt her like Anthony or abandon her like her birth parents.

Weapons: She has a gold dagger her mother gave her. Her dagger had silver flowers on the handle. πίστη or trust is written on the blade. Her mother gave it to her hoping she would learn to trust people more and not assume that they’ll hurt her.

Talents: She is very good at horse-riding. She is very skilled with her dagger.

Other: She loves horses and has had a few horses when she lived in Texas. She also likes wild cats, but her favorite are tigers. She has always wanted to own a tiger.

Last edited by Harmonia Luciana on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Harmonia Luciana

Drachmae : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anna Murray

Post  GeneralArin on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:42 pm

It looks pretty good. The only comment I have is that if you've been at camp for 3 years, then add a bit of detail talking about your camp life and interactions.

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonia Luciana on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:00 pm

I'll do that.

Harmonia Luciana

Drachmae : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:00 pm

It looks good approved. Wait for Jake or Lily to approve or find something that needs to be fixed.
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3008

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Approved.

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top