Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew Andreli

3 posters

Go down

Andrew Andreli Empty Andrew Andreli

Post  Andrew Andreli Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:37 am

Name- Andrew Andreli
Age- Almost Twelve
God Parent- Hades
Mortal Family- Devon O'Brien (step-father), Lillianna O'Brien (mother)
Years in Camp- Andrew's New Here
Brief History- Andrew doesn't know how his parents met. He just knows of  stories his mom used to tell him of the Greek myths; Persephone, Demeter, the Furies, all the stories involved the underworld and Hades. Andrea's mother kept teaching him of the mythology, and she taught the Greek and Roman way (although technically more Greek.) She'd always have teacups on wooden posts, and make him shoot the teacups with an arrow from a now, or throw a dagger at one, etc. And Andrew always tried. He missed several times, but he never gave up. It was the day of his eleventh birthday that he received the knowledge of the truth about the gods, how they're real. Of course, he didn't believe the truth. Andrew ran away from home that day, and never turned back. It was two months before a Mormon (Male empousa, for short) found him. Andrew was forced to hide and run. For the six months, he was afraid of the truth, until he reached Camp Half-Blood (the camp his mom told him about; it was the only place he could think of.
Physical Appearance- Andrew had long, dark hair that fell straight down his head, patterned down. His hazel eyes were shining a brilliant color, always. A scar fell over his left eye, from eyebrow to lip, and he had pale, white skin. Andrew cassually wore his blue T-shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers. He was tall (5 ft. 7 inches) and a bit muscular, but still mostly scrawny (if thats possible.)  
Personality- Andrew was extremely shy, and kept to himself. Usually, he looked around, wondering about all sorts of things. He would sit and wonder why people wouldnt get near him, why plants shrivled up near him when he walked. Truly, Andrew wanted friends, but didnt know how he was supposed to ask for any, because of his shyness. Andrew did like alone time, where he could keep to himself and be him. He wasnt very good with people, in shorter terms.
Fatal Flaw- Andrew could not bring himself to talk to people, and preffered to stay alone. If he continued this, he may end up needing his friends most but not have any because he never bothered to ask for friends; (Such as ingoing through Tartarus; hed want someone else to help him through the difficulties and have someone to comfort him.
Talents- Andrew is a very good thinker; he can imagine things happen in his mind and determine their outcome come, or see what would be the best option in the time of crisis. He is also very good at panicing and hiding.
Weapons- Andrew has a Book. The book could transform into a 4 foot long spear, that seeks the soul of the victim on contact. It would see all the bad in the conscious and make the victim fill with guilt. The spear is called "Angelus Lapsus".
Other- Angeli means Angel in Latin; Angelus Lapsus means Fallen Angel in Latin.
Thank You.

Last edited by Andrew_Andreli on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Andrew Andreli Empty Re: Andrew Andreli

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:20 pm

I think it looks good.
Big Three kids are a bit hit or miss, though I'd have to double check and see how many active Hades kids there are.

Other than that, it's fine. I'll go ahead and put you through for the second vote, but keep in mind that you may or may not have to change your parent.

(I'll get back with a more definite answer after I check, but if another staff member posts next with an okay, then you're fine.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:48 pm

There are onky 2 at the moment, which I'm not even sure Jay is active anymore. Approved either way!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Yes! Thank you so much!

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354