Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAO Main Thread

+4
Syl
Axel The Bunny
GeneralArin
Justin
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SAO Main Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: SAO Main Thread

Post  Tine Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Vertripse accepted the trade quickly after she heard the player urge her impatiently. She was almost afraid to question her motive onward...she blushed as she said "Thank you...I really appreciate it...I was telling my friend that my sister would have loved to see your Dragon. Now I guess she can just see mine when it hatches, that is if we can find her." Vert replied, a zoned out look crossing over in her eyes as she peered on that thought. "If you don't mind me asking, why would you give me this? I mean, I'm not complaining or anything. I'm just...curious I guess..."
Tine
Tine

Drachmae : 93

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://demicronos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:46 am

"I don't know, but just remember something." Amy, if that was her real name after all, walked up to the player and whispered "You will owe me." She silently walked off, and disappeared into a crowd of people moving through the forums.

(It would just be dual wielding, but I prefer that you are clumsy when you try too use both because I want dual wielding to be learned on a higher floor.)
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:53 am

(welll yea i wasnt gonna attempt to use two right off the bat. but one could be thrown. and Dom's skill wouldnt be high enough yet for it to come back to him or anything.)

"Excuse me, do you guys sell chakrams?" Dom Sayed this to the shop owner. hoping that the guy would have some good equipment. the three shops he had tried before the meeting hadnt had what he needed. Dom saw weapons on the walls. ranging from Axes and maces to daggers and swords. hopefully they would have some equipment that was better than what he currently had.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:28 am

Vertripse watched as the player with the white dragon walked away. Just remember, you owe me Vert kept replaying in her head. Vertripse didn't have a good feeling about this. Something about that statement itself was menacing...but she decided to let it be for now. Besides, the girl gave her a dragon egg! She couldn't help but want it, even more so for her sister than for herself.
"I wonder what dom's up to now" she said to herself, going through her menu and checking his location like he'd showed her how to earlier. She made her way to a blacksmith shop where his indicator had been blinking. She hadn't made herself apparent at first. She just watched from a distance as he talked to the shop owners. She decided to make her appeal, walking up just in time to hear "Chakrams?"
She noted that weapon name. "What are Chakrams?" Vert said to him, tilting her head as she asked him the question.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Dom was surprised to hear Vert's voice from behind. he turned around to answer her question. while the shopkeeper continued helping another customer. "Chakrams are basically bladed discs. its my weapon of choice."
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:36 pm

"Woah" she said, looking at him. "Do you have any I could see? They sound very fascinating!" she said, tilting her head to the other side out of curiosity.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:50 am

Dom took out one of his Chakrams. the bladed disk was meant for both melee attacks as well as ranged ones if he threw them. he had tried using two of the disks before. but he was clumsy with it. he knew that if he practiced using two he might master it, or maybe the game just wasnt meant for people to use two weapons."here it is" he said showing it to Vert. "so what was that about with that girl? she invite you to a guild or something"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Vert oo'd and ahh'd at the weapon with starry eyes for a moment, and then her face went blank when he asked about what had happened with the beast tamer. She felt a little uncomfortable when she'd recognized her last words before leaving. "You owe me..." Vertripse had uttered before she went through her menu and selected the dragon egg. She pushed on it to select it, and just like that it materialized in her hand. It was a pitch black oval with a violet/indigo tint to it. "The girl gave me an egg, and then she told me that...that I owe her. I'm not sure what that means, but I'm glad she gave me the egg...I really want Alice to see a dragon!"

((Srry, was caught up with holiday mambojambo :3 /apologies))
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down