Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where did i put that stash (estelle and anyone who wants to join)

2 posters

Go down

where did i put that stash (estelle and anyone who wants to join) Empty where did i put that stash (estelle and anyone who wants to join)

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Axel walked through the strawberry fields. he had put a stash of stolen goods, including estelles laptop around here somewhere. he had buried a bag of stolen loot in the strawberry fields. knowing nobody came here. where is it. he saw the marker he had left, an oddly colored stone. he knew he hadnt buried it deep. people where cleaning their cabins today, a chore Axel had gotten away from. he hated housework, and didnt reall care for people telling him to do it anyway. plus this was a good opportunity, after all with everyone busy cleaning nobody noticed Axel walking to the fields with a shovel. he knew the computer wouldnt be damaged, he had stashed the loot in a special indestructable bag he had swiped from the Hephaestus cabin. the bag was metal but incredibly light. he would have to steal things from the god of the forge's cabin more often. Axel needed the laptop, it was the only way he would be able to convince the child of wisdom to meet with him. he needed to talk to her about what had happened with Ken.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

where did i put that stash (estelle and anyone who wants to join) Empty Re: where did i put that stash (estelle and anyone who wants to join)

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:55 pm

(hello...anyone...pls...im so alone)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

where did i put that stash (estelle and anyone who wants to join) Empty Re: where did i put that stash (estelle and anyone who wants to join)

Post  Cerulaen Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 am

((I'll probably post in here eventually, Ax, just let me get everything I'm already doinbon the forum and IRL organized. ))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:24 pm

(hello...anyone...pls...post here.....god its so boring waiting)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:16 am

((Ax, I don't think we can really RP this until Estelle comes on again...and I don't know what's happening with her account at the moment. :-/))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down