Jericho Wilson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jericho Wilson

Post  Versaille on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:54 am

Well, it may or may not be worth mentioning that I'm Ceru's friend...? *not trying to get special treatment or anything* In any case, here goes!

Name: Jericho Wilson

God Parent: Dionysus

Mortal Family: Rosalinda Wilson (mother)

Years in Camp: 3

Brief History: Jericho’s mother, Rosalinda—usually known as Rosie or Rose—met Dionysus at the young age of 18. They met at a college party (Dionysus was in a younger form), when neither were entirely sober. They spent the night together and when they woke up, got to know each other better. Dionysus spent a few months with Rose, but when he saw signs of her becoming too attached to him, he left.
When Jericho was born, Rose did her best at raising him. She gave him all the love she could, but life was hard without her parents’ support and only working a minimum wage-paying job. Things began to get harder and more complicated as Jericho got older, and Rose turned to the bottle to ease her burden. It wasn’t long before she became an alcoholic and, while she never hurt Jericho intentionally, she would sometimes have fits or rages where she would throw things and accidentally hit Jericho. Jericho feared these times and tried to stay away from his mother as much as possible when she drank wine or any other kind of alcohol. In third grade, Jericho met Damon on the elementary playground when the older boy helped chase off some bullies that were giving Jericho a hard time. The two became friends and Jericho soon came to rely on Damon as a form of security away from home.
When Jericho was almost 9, his mother got cancer. He tried to spend as much time with her as possible, but her continuous drinking made it hard. A little after he turned 10, his mother died. Things with the court were shaky for a while, but it was approved that Jericho would be able to be adopted by Damon’s father, Simon Cosmos.
However, when Jericho and Damon started living together, things started to go wrong. Their demigod scents together put out too great of an aura, causing a lot of monsters to start attacking them. When they’d only been living together for a few months, two huge monsters attacked them—Laistrygonians. At the time, the boys were hanging out alone, so all they could do was run for it. Simon had told them of Camp Half-Blood, but he hadn’t wanted them to go there—but they had no choice. Since they lived in upper New York, they were chased down to Manhattan by the Laistrygonians. By the time they reached Half-Blood Hill, days later, they were dead-tired, covered in wounds, and were almost in the clutches of the giants. Damon urged Jericho to use his powers, since his god parent was stronger, but Jericho froze up and panicked. Instead, Damon pushed Jericho across the border and fended off the Laistrygonians with his own powers. Through a series of unfortunate events, there was a huge explosion…disintegrating the monsters, but majorly wounding several parts of Damon’s body. Both Damon and Jericho were immediately rushed to the infirmary. After Damon healed and was given prosthetic replacements, Jericho couldn’t help but feel that it was all his fault. He constantly carries this guilt.
Jericho and Damon have now been at the camp for three years. While Damon trained a lot to get used to his new prosthetics and eventually became the head councilor of Nyx, Jericho has spent his years at camp developing his powers a little, but not by much. He doesn’t like grape plants as much because of their association with wine, which he hates because it was what killed his mother in the end. He developed more of his interests like cooking and poetry, and discovered that he decidedly was not accustomed to the life of the warrior. It’s rare that anyone sees him in the Arena.

Physical Appearance: Jericho has black hair that tends to always be in unruly curls. He has pale blue, almost translucent eyes with thick black lashes fringing them. His skin is milky white with a sprinking of freckles across his nose, and he has naturally cherry-red lips. He is slight of frame, and not very muscular at all, being more lean and skinny. He normally wears the Camp Half-Blood t-shirt with cargo, khaki or denim shorts. Prefers shorts to long pants, but will occasionally wear jeans. Wears Converse, both normal and high-tops.

Personality: Jericho is on the shier side, not really associating with people unless they associate with him. He’s not very socially adept, not knowing what to say in conversations or how to act in a social situation. He finds it hard to trust people, but at the same time he lets other people make decisions for him. He is extremely indecisive and passive-aggressive, making it very easy for people to walk over him. He normally feels safest when around the people he trusts—mainly that being Damon.

Fatal Flaw: Lack of self-confidence. Jericho doesn’t believe in himself and when it comes time to where things are resting on his shoulders, he doesn’t trust himself to make the right decision. He is hesitant in almost anything he does, whether it be using his powers or fighting with a weapon, and this makes him extremely vulnerable in battle.

Talents: Can control the growth of vined plants (grapes, strawberries, tomatoes, grapefruit, etc, but he’s best at strawberries) and can make vined plants grow just about anywhere, but it’s easiest to do when he has seeds on hand—which he carries around in a pouch on his belt. He doesn’t really like using his powers, however, and would much rather spend his time cooking, daydreaming, or writing poetry.

Weapons: A small Celestial bronze dagger that’s kept on his belt, a Celestial bronze goblet that fills with two kinds of juices: strawberry for physical healing, grape for mental healing—a gift given to him by his father, Dionysus. Can only be used once a day.

Other: Does not have ADHD or dyslexia like other demigods, because he is a son of Dionysus

Note: For all who were wondering, Damon is a character that my best friend is going to come on here and play ^.^ He should be submitting his own app soon-ish.
Versaille

Drachmae : 25
Location : My computer. All the time. Seriously, just ask my mother.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jericho Wilson

Post  Lily on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:17 am

There's a lot of friends of Ceru roaming around these days....Or not, because I have a terrible memory. Anyway, nice app! Approved, but let's wait until somebody else from staff(anybody whose name's in grey) approves you as well, then you'll be good to go! If not.....blame it on me Razz
Lily
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4742

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:32 am

((To be fair, Zach was here loooong before me and I had no idea Tine was joining...
But wait. Your names are in grey? I thought they we're white... *goes off to rethink her life*))
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:17 pm

(Is this another member of our love pentagram? lol)

Looks good to me. Approved.

Welcome to the site.

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:23 pm

((Isn't it a Love Hexagon now? Razz But nooo, Jericho has been pre-destined for another love life...xD And yaaay, congrats Vera!))
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Versaille on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Lol, yes, Jerri's fate has already been decided. It's practically like an arranged marriage XD

But thank you, Lily and General! I'll go butt in on one of Ceru's topics now >:-) *dissolves into the black void*
Versaille

Drachmae : 25
Location : My computer. All the time. Seriously, just ask my mother.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top