Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking out some anger and confused feelings on some wood dummies.

2 posters

Go down

Taking out some anger and confused feelings on some wood dummies. Empty Taking out some anger and confused feelings on some wood dummies.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Ken walked into the arena his arms completely covered in bandages. He was wearing a black jacket and jeans. His sword hung from his back along with his shield. He walked up to some wood dummies and quickly pulled out his sword and then shield mixing his pull out with a slash. He was already in rage mode slashing down dummies left and right in various ways from jumping over them and slashing there head from sliding under them and slashing them in half from the bottom up. Wood splinted everywhere from his sword slashes. He finally stopped decapitating a dummies head and kicking it up into the air with his foot as it came down.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Taking out some anger and confused feelings on some wood dummies. Empty Re: Taking out some anger and confused feelings on some wood dummies.

Post  Music~Mayhem Wed May 28, 2014 1:14 am

((Is it ok if I join in?))

"Strength doesn't make up for sloppiness." Said Velika after she quietly stepped up behind him. She had been standing, watching him fight for a little bit and knew something was up. People only fought that sloppily when they were angry. She knew he was strong, he had just decapitated one of the wooden dummie's heads with one solid swing. But that didn't excuse his behavior in his movement and stance.
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Drachmae : 155

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down