Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest walk (private)

3 posters

Go down

Forest walk (private) Empty Forest walk (private)

Post  woetri Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:29 am

After Woetri was settled down he walked trough the nearby woods. He liked it, it was peacefull and yet dangerous. "Just like home" said Woetri
woetri
woetri

Drachmae : 126

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Forest walk (private) Empty Re: Forest walk (private)

Post  Cerulaen Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:07 pm

((DERP. I knew there was a thread I needed to reply to somewhere... Sorry, guy >.< I started replying to this the day you posted it, but then I fell asleep as I was writing it and it got deleted -.- Let's see how much of it I remember, lawl. It's private, is it? We'll see how this goes.))

Daquiri tugged the blade of her dagger out of the oak tree's trunk. She'd been in the woods for the past hour, alone to practice with her weapon and think. Now that she was claimed, she felt like...well, like this camp-for-demigods thing was actually starting to become a reality for her. Those years of being attacked by weird creatures that her social worker never believed she was telling the truth about, and the way she'd always been set apart for something that was more than just her beauty...well, it was all starting to come together and make sense to her.

However, she resented the fact that she was only beautiful because of who her mother was. What would she have looked like if she were, say, a daughter of Demeter? Or Zeus, for that matter? They all had powers that had nothing to do with their looks. But no, she was automatically assumed to be a daughter of Aphrodite because she looked like one. How effing stereotypical was that?

Angrily, the red-head paced back to her throwing spot about ten feet away from the tree. She wanted to show all those stupid idiots back at camp that just because she was a daughter of the Love Goddess, didn't mean she was going to be another helpless damsel in distress who only cared about nail beds and split ends. They'd better think twice before crossing blades with her. Taking a deep breath, Daquiri raised her dagger back up to the throwing position, leveling herself so she had a clear sight of her target. Narrowing her eyes, she drew her arm back, tensed her muscles, and--

The red-head whipped her head around when she heard a noise. It sounded like someone walking through the forest--and then she thought she heard a voice. Lowering her dagger, she kept it close to her body, on hand in case she needed to use it. She'd been told they kept monsters in the woods for practice and their capture the flag games or whatever, but she wasn't sure how all-out they went with the creatures. Most creatures were bigger than her five-foot-self, but if it was something ridiculously big like an elephant...  well, things would get interesting.

However, there had been what sounded like a voice. So it would be easier to conceive that it was a person she was hearing. Just to make sure, she raised her voice slightly: "Is someone there?"

Last edited by Cerulaen on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  woetri Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:43 pm

(( is nothing and yes it is private))

Woetri was wondering further in the woods when he thought he heard someone calling. He lifted his shoulders and saw a gigantic old dead tree anda very big rock. He smiled and walked to it. He placed his hands on it and walked a few feet back and placed his hand on his weapon and dashed to tree and jumped while turning around in the air and slamed the blunt side of the weapon in the tree and landed. "Let's break" said Woetri and the tree broke in two.
woetri
woetri

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:47 pm

((Er...Hi... Yeah, sorry about not responding to this. I was trying to figure out how to respond for forever, and then I kinda got busy... xP But I'm still willing to do this if you are!))

When silence answered her, Daquiri shifted restlessly, slightly unnerved. Either the person hadn't heard her, or they were pointedly ignoring her. If it was the former, she couldn't be bothered any further by them. If it was the latter... well, she had to wonder about their intentions.

Shaking her head, Daquiri decided to ignore it and go back to practicing. Exhaling slowly to refocus herself, the red-head set her sights back to the big oak tree and took aim once again.

And that was when a resounding crrrack! rumbled out of the trees. Daquiri practically jumped out of her skin in surprise. Whipping her head back and forth, she tried to pinpoint where the noise had come from, but the forest noises seemed to all blend in with each other; the sound had seemed to echo everywhere. What was that? It had sounded like... a tree breaking in half. But what was big enough to break a tree in half? The trunks in this wood weren't exactly saplings.

Clenching a hand around her dagger, the red-head rubbed a thumb over the engravings in her dagger--as had become a habit ever since they had appeared there. She gave another wary look around the darkening forest. Maybe she shouldn't ignore that voice from earlier.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  woetri Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:03 am

((also sorry for the late post. I was busy for school.))

Woetri looked at the tree and looked at the huge rock. He jumped on it and landed on it with on one knee. He stood up and jumped higher and when he was about 4 meters higher he made a salto so he was looking down. He drew his sakabato and turning around while faling very hard and yelled "Drill of the sky". When he hitted the rock it splitted in two and landen an half meter deep. The sound could be heared trough the entire forest.

Last edited by woetri on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
woetri
woetri

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:28 pm

(you might want to check your grammar there woetri.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:12 am

((Hey, uh, Woetri? Is your character gonna do anything else besides destroy stuff? Cuz Ri isn't really gonna go out and search for whatever the noise is... that's not really her style. xP))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  woetri Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:24 am

((yes he is going to stop with it. He was just letting out frustrations))
woetri
woetri

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:45 am

((Oh. Didn't realise he was frustrated...))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  woetri Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:27 pm

((He just lost his mother in front of his eye's and no one explained to him why they attacked him only that he is a demi god.))
woetri
woetri

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum