Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of Many (Open)

+2
Wes
©razy Dude
6 posters

Go down

One of Many (Open) Empty One of Many (Open)

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Andrew in the doorway of the Arena something he'd grow even more fond of since he would be staying year round, again. He realized he should just have Jake make him a personal locker for down here would probably make it easier to not get thirsty since he left his water bottle at his Cabin.

He continued to walk to a bench to put his weapons down at and decide which one he would be training with today. As he was walking he held his necklace from Camp up to where he could see it 3 years marking how long he'd been here. He hadn't really done anything to be apart of the Camp until this year. It seemed he had grown more popular after stepping out of his comfort zone and talking to new people. You'd think a guy like him wouldn't have had any problems to talking to strangers but it was and probably still would be if he didn't take that giant leap. He learned that most of the people here didn't feel like they fit in anywhere either and that he could help them with that problem by just talking to them.

Andrew reached the bench and sat down all of his equipment his gloves, knife and 2 swords. Hmm maybe he would do full equipment and armor sparring that would be interesting since he'd been out in the infirmary for so long. He shouldn't have taken that bet and tried to climb Thalia's Tree the fall was nasty and Chiron waiting down below him with a mouthful of words was even nastier. Though he managed by reading some of the books Estelle had gotten from his secret library under his cabin it seemed they held some interesting stories and ideas.

He put his knife in it's sheathe first the one on his right forearm, then his swords and last his gloves. Wearing them was always difficult in the Arena do to the humidity and heat. He looked around for a fellow camper to spar with, maybe he'd make it even more interesting and look for a 2nd but first he had to find the first one.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

One of Many (Open) Empty Re: One of Many (Open)

Post  Wes Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Wes was in the arena, hacking away at a dummy with the sai knives she had gotten shortly before the quest for the shield. Her hair was back in a braid, and sweat was starting to show on her white tank top and jeans. She had shed her new leather jacket on the bench next to her water bottle, which was beginning to look appealing. She was starting to wish she had left the jacket back at the cabin; she only had it because she had been heading towards the archery range when she decided against it.

She hadn't touched her sai knives in a couple weeks, and she felt like a change. Plus, she needed to clear her mind, and knife and sword play was an easier way to do that than shooting targets. Archery allowed her to focus on her problems and dwell on them. While she stabbed away at practice dummies, however, she forgot about them completely. She didn't have to worry about whether she was going back to Florida, going to boarding school, joining the Huntresses, or staying at camp. She didn't even feel her hatred or bitterness to the Titan Army kids that had screwed them over. All she felt was an angry adrenaline that came solely from her gut, not from her problems.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  David Shuter Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:46 pm

David had sat in his cabin, reading a book. he enjoy-ed this book a lot, even named his sword in the special language from the book Kveykva. Lightning. which fit him well. He then side glanced at his sword in its scabbard, having not used it in a few days, he decided it was time to train. if there was no one to spar with, he could always hack at dummies.

He donned no Armor, just belted his sword on and went to the Arena. there he saw both a woman hacking at a dummy. he yelled at her as he made his way towards her
"hey! want to fight something that fights back? Dummies are good for speed, but you will get no where in a real fight if you just fight them."
David Shuter
David Shuter

Drachmae : 67

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Andrew turned around as he saw a Camper yelling at Wes. He heard what he said and just sighed, it must be a new camper at the looks. The Camper seemed to wear no armor and just a sword at his side was the only noticeable weapon. He walked over to Wes and the other Camper even though he didn't know Wes personally they both had the same friends it seemed so he thought he might like her.

As he neared the two he looked at the Camper 4 beads on a necklace around his neck. It seemed the Camper had been around for a while, well more so than others. "You do realize this is Wes, right? She's the one that went on the quest and brought the Armor of Achilles back to Camp." He waved towards Wes in greeting. "Though if she does want to I'd like to join in also." He smiled and waited for Wes to respond.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Upon the interruption, Wes flicked her sai knives into the defensive rest position, with the blades extending along her forearms, and turned around to face the newcomer who had hollered at her. She brushed her long bangs back behind her ear as she examined him. She recognized his face, but couldn't place a name, as she never really talked to him. She just remembered this guy coming into camp for the first time a few years ago and being claimed in a quite literally flashy way. He was younger and a bit smaller then, but that whole week, he was that big-shot Zeus kid. Then, you know, something else exciting happened, as it always does, and the gossip quickly shifted to that.

She was thinking of some sarcastic remark when Andrew came up, whom Wes vaguely knew. She gave a half-grin and a shrug when he brought up the quest, like it wasn't much of a feat. "Well, I was just messing around with these," she held up her sai, which she typically didn't use in actual combat simply because they didn't seem practical enough to her, "If you guys want to spar, though, I can grab a sword." Without waiting for either to respond, she turned 90 degrees to another dummy farther away and spun the sai so they were in a good position to throw. In two fluid motions, she flung each at the dummy. She wasn't thinking much about aiming, but naturally, with her Apollo-level projectile skills, they lodged themselves in the dummy at the heart and groin. ((For arguments sake, there are some without armour and that have full bodies)) She gave a raised eyebrow and smile to the boys and turned to grab one of the practice swords.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Axel walked up to the three demigods, he recognized two of them, Andrew and Wes. he hadnt really talked to Wes before, mostly Axel knew her by reputation. he had met Andrew before though. he overheard one, who seemed incredibly arrogant, challenge Wes to a fight. he walked up flashing his uusual Devil-may-care grin. he could tell that the third demigod had also been here for awhile. Axel knew that it would be crazy to try to fight them. which of course was why he wanted to get into the action. of course the first thing he did when he had walked up to the group was take the two guy's wallets, without them noticing of course. (yay for hermes skillz Very Happy) "you guys mind if i join...maybe you could reclaim your wallets"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  David Shuter Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:07 pm

David turned to the man who had just walked up "no I did not, I tend to spend a lot of time on my own, since people are either scared of me, or want to be buddy buddy with me. My apologies Wes." one thing he did on his own was build up his strength and stamina so that he could do more powerful things, and more at one time. he could actually now shot lightning out of his fingertips, but it left him so weakened that he rarely did it. he was more of a "use wind as the force" type of guy.

He nodded as Wes went for her blade. but jumped when a guy asked to join, and said he had stolen his wallet. David ripped Kveykva from its sheath and pointed it at the guy "how about you give us our wallets back and I don't send you to the infirmary?" Sons of Hermes were funny, but no one stole David's things and got away with it, since he had no friends, his things were all he had.

David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Axel laughed when the boy put a sword to his throat, and proceeded to threaten him. "if i were you, i would get that sword out of my face,  its not going to intimidate me at all" Axel was used to death threats by now. some people needed to lighten up around here.  Axel lost interest in fighting this guy, he didnt seem like much of a threat. so Axel turned around, bored since he had been training enough today, and began walking away. (lol i just decided i would rather not fight wes and andrew)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:00 pm

((*coughcoughbecauseAxelisawimpcoughcough*))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:12 am

[*pops in unsolicited out of nowhere* xD Ohhhhh, burn! *disappears, laughing*]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  David Shuter Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 pm

David growled "not with our Wallets you don't." he closed his eyes and reached out with the winds, pretending the wind had hands and fingers, he wrenched the wallets from his grip, and blew them back to Davids outstretched hand. he then holded Andrew's wallet out to him "I believe this is yours"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down