David Shuter Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Shuter Application

Post  David Shuter on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Name: David Shuter

God Parent:Zeus

Mortal Family: Nancy Shuter (mother, living, age 36)

Years in Camp:4

Brief History: David grew up in Trenton, Ontario, Canada, but was plagued with bad luck. For some reason, his school's were always invaded by thugs trying to kill everyone. David moved around to different schools, with the same problem, until one day, at the age of 11, these thugs came after him personally. they attacked him, saying nosense like "demigod" "halfblood" "spawn of Zeus" David ran, noticing a storm brewing outside, but he didn't care, it was his life on the line. he ran half away across his school's field (it was huge) when he slipped in the mud and fell. these thugs, who called themself Laystrigonians, caught up with him. licking their lips. David screamed out "LEAVE ME ALONE". he then felt a pulling in his gut, and lightning came down from the sky, in three different bolts, killing the monsters. David blacked out.

Days later, he awoke. told his mom the tale, and was whisked away to camp halfblood the very same day. the night he got there, he was claimed by Zeus, and when he was, lightning again came down from the sky, hitting his hand, and when it left, in its place, was a Curved bronze sword, with a dragon head hilt, with these words left in his mind "take this sword, and know, that you are a true son of Zeus. my true son."

Physical Appearance: David is 6'4, he is buff and muscular. He has brown hair and sky blue eyes. he has a few scares from battle, one down his back, one on his leg, and one across his chest.
Personality: David is a nice guy, friendly, but if you get on his bad side, he can be ruthless, mean and down right nasty. he tends to stand by his friends no matter what, and likes to take some sort of a lead in things, having 5 years of experience in quests and battle.

Fatal Flaw: David has a big ego, he thinks, because of his power, he can win almost any fight, he is still cautious against real threats, but if his friends lives are on the line, he won't hesitate to face whoever has them, even if its a Titan. this flaw coudl easily get him killed if he bits off more than he can chew.

Talents: Sword play, agility, battle

Weapons: Curved sword named Kveykva (lightning in a language from one of his favorite books, inheritance cycle.) a small dagger just in case.

Other: He wears blue tainted armor with a blue cape, a lightning bolr on the back.

Last edited by David Shuter on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
David Shuter

Drachmae : 67

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Shuter Application

Post  GeneralArin on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:07 am

It looks pretty good. I don't think we've hit the quota for Zeus campers, but I don't remember. Another staff will have to check me on that.

However, one comment is that I don't like approving new people with more than 4 years of camp. It's mainly because that was the usual max that we all made when we started, and we've had several people actually roleplay through a summer or two to achieve a fifth year. It doesn't feel fair to them. So drop the year down a notch, and you're fine.

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6262
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  David Shuter on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:41 pm

year dropped Smile
David Shuter

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Alright, so I think it's good. Just wait for another staff member to put in their two cents.

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6262
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  David Shuter on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:09 pm

okay Smile
David Shuter

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Looks fine to me. (What, Wes is actually reviewing an application?) Approved. Will your character be a year-round camper, or will he be going to school?

Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

View user profile http://half-bloods.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  David Shuter on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:26 pm

year round, it would be too expensive for him to return to Canada every fall Razz
David Shuter

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:35 pm

Well, there are boarding schools, but that's cool, a lot are staying just because. We just needed to know before the school year starts.

Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

View user profile http://half-bloods.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top