Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start of School

+2
Kona
GeneralArin
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Start of School Empty Start of School

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:25 pm

[[The four of you attending this school, please post in this topic. You have recently arrived at school, and there is an assembly in fifteen minutes. Have fun.]]
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Start of School Empty Re: Start of School

Post  Kona Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Leilani looked over the letter her father had sent her, as she had a million times before she had arrived.
Dear Leilani,

The family business has prospered well since you have left, and while I know you have looked forward to coming home, I have decided it is best to send you away to a private school, where you cannot damage the image of the family here in the islands. Remember, there will be children of very important people, please try not to embarrass me. Try to stay out of trouble and keep your grades up, you are representing the family there, so any, mishaps will reflect badly on me
from Dad

Leilani was almost brought to tears reading it. He couldn’t have even signed it Love Dad. he never once mentioned being worried about her, or asked her how she was feeling. It wasn’t unusual for him, he always had treated Nalani as though she were the perfect child, but when it came to Leilani her father almost treated her as though she were some kind of embarrassment, as though she could never do anything right. She should have known better than to expect differently, she would never be good enough to be worthy of his attention.
Leilani looked up from the letter, at the clock, she had lost track of time, the assembly was in fifteen minutes and she was a mess. She got up from the bed and got herself ready as fast as she could. Making sure she was presentable, yet at the same time that she didn’t stand out, she just hoped she didn’t attract too much attention she already looked different from most of the other girls who were attending the school, many of whom were white girls who were probably spoiled from growing up rich. The boys were just as bad, only some of them had already began to make jokes about her Hawaiian heritage. She remembered when she had first arrived at the school; a boy had cracked a joke about hula dancing. Leilani didn’t want to stand out from them any more than she already did. She only wished there was a familiar face at this school.

(I decided to start Lei off in the dorms, and she doesn’t know it’s the same school Wes and Jake are attending, maybe she could run into them on the way to the assembly.)

Last edited by Kona on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kona
Kona

Drachmae : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:55 pm

((Were we going to do roommates, or single person dorms? It doesn't matter to me, but we'll roll with whatever you guys want.))

Wes walked into the auditorium a bit early in order to get a decent seat. She was somewhat glad she was returning to this school - being allowed back in the same school for a second year, now that was an accomplishment. She was surprised she was allowed back in last semester, after she, Jake, and Kris decapitated the headmaster (which was totally Kris's fault.) But apparently there was no evidence of it, and they got off the hook.

Luckily, she had resubmitted the financial aid application while she was still trying to decide if she wanted to go to school this year or not, otherwise, she may have actually had to return to Florida. And while she did miss Florida and all its wonderful theme parks, she just wasn't sure she could risk being near such a monster infested area with her family on the line. She still had the Huntresses pamphlet in the bottom of her suitcase, which she had left in her van because she had just gotten here this morning and hadn't bothered to find her dorm and settle in yet. But she'd decided she might as well see how things went this year, and if everything was same-old/same-old, then she'd reconsider Plan B. For now, however, she would look after Jake here in this rich-kid school. She sat in an empty seat, and put her bag in the one next to it to save it, then craned her neck to look for him among the students trickling in.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:04 am

Andrew walked down the halls at a midway-pace. His backpack was slung over one shoulder, in an attempt to be cool, yet this hurt his arm and shoulder from the weight of the pack. His thoughts swirled in his mind, thoughts of depression, and little happiness.

Andrew had been in a fight with Cat, one of the only people in camp who would even tolerate him, over something stupid. He had swooned over a girl- Leilani, it was- yet Cat thought he was being really stupid, practically melting over a girl older than him who was obviously weirded out by him. "Piss off!" He yelled to her. How could be say something like that, to one of his only friends, no less? Andre now realized how stupid his crush on Lei was, but those heartwarming thoughts always came back when she neared. 

He sighed as he walked down the hallways of his new school, The Masters School in Dobbs Ferry . Why was he sent here? Who sent him here? Andrew just heard a voice in his head that said he had to come here after summer ended. Was it his father? Could his father contact him? These childish hopes of his ended one he reached the auditorium, and found a seat far from the stage, in the back of the room. There he sat, watching everyone crowd into the large auditorium. It reminded him off the Ampitheater at camp. That thought was irrelevant, but it came. This room did seem like the Ampitheater. Andrew let out a laugh as he remembered Syl, one of his friends- or who he thought was. She hasn't visited him since he was claimed as a child of Hades, but that daughter of Hephaestus was funny- she accidentally referred to the Ampitheater as the "Armpit Heater." Andrew waited for the lights to go dim, and the assembly to begin.

[I'm okay with roommates.]

Last edited by Andrew_Andreli on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:43 am

(Yea im fine with roommates)

Leilani left the dorm; she still had a little bit of time to make it to the assembly, so she rushed there to the auditorium. Leilani walked in with some other students, and she saw something she found rather surprising. Sitting in the auditorium was none other than the Apollo head counselor Wes.

Leilani knew Wes as a kind of camp celebrity, especially after she had gone on that quest for the shield of Achilles. Leilani had heard that Wes went to a private school, along with another well-known camper who had gone on the quest, Jake. Leilani had assumed it was a different school, after all what were the chances of ending up in the same school as two other cabin leaders. Leilani had never met Wes personally. She had seen her around, but Leilani never had spoken to her.

Leilani decided it would be a good idea to at least try to become friends with Wes, since they were both going to be attending this school. She walked towards Wes and sat in the empty seat on next to Wes (the one on the opposite side as the bag), which Leilani assumed was being used to save Jake's spot. "h-hi" Leilani said nervously, her normal sense of anxiety that came when she met a new person had taken hold.
Kona
Kona

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:12 am

(I'm fine with rooming with someone, so long as they're not total jerks )
Conrad wheeled out of his dorm on his school demanded wheelchair, since he could have sleep attacks at any point in time the school didn't want him fallen asleep and landing on a sharp rock or something, so he was forced to stay in a wheelchair for the school year. if only i was back at camp where i could at least walk around Conrad thought distastefully. Hopefully this school year wouldn't be as horrible as any of his others.

As he wheeled into the auditorium he went over to a group of girls who looked like they where introducing himself "Well if I'm going to be hear for a while i might as well make some friends right ? " he mumbled hoping no one would hear him through the annoyingly loud volume of the auditorium. So he wheeled over to a chair that was next to one of the girls and asked politely "Is this seat open ? I'm kind of new here so i have no one to sit with. Then recognized one of the people as wes, famed quester of camp half blood, along with Jake and Kristina. He had never actually met them, just commented saying hi and stuff when they got back. he had seen the other person around the camp. "Oh hey you guys go to camp half blood ! " Conrad said whispering, no one was supposed to know about it. Hopefully he could fit in with the half-blooded group, everyone else had rejected him so he had no other place to go.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:47 pm

"Oh, hi," Wes said with a smile, turning to meet the first newcomer, whom she recognized from camp. She wanted to say she was a Demeter kid, but she couldn't be sure as she'd never really talked to her and had no name for the face. "That's weird, I thought Jake and I were supposed to be the only campers here this year," she substituted 'campers' for 'demigods,' weary of any undercover monsters that may be hidden in the crowd. She gave a mischievous grin, "Guess we'll just be that much more trouble for them, eh?" She wondered half-mindedly if that was what was keeping Jake. Most of the time, he was late for no reason whatsoever, but every once in a while, he would decide to sneak off and screw with the intercom or something for a laugh, so she almost expected the first speaker of the assembly to have a high frequency chipmunk voice through the microphone. She chuckled lightly, then continued to speak with the camper, "Well, I'm Wes anyway. Or Sarah, as you'll probably hear most of these students call me." She gave a half-smile and shrug - most outsiders didn't understand her nickname, and, quite frankly, she didn't blame these "normal people" for scrunching their noses at it.

Then another kid in a wheelchair came up; another Wes vaguely recognized from camp. She was about to make a witty remark comparing him to Chiron by asking if he had a horse end stuck in that chair when the kid mentioned camp by name. She had half a mind to call him out on it - even with all their mischief making, they needed to stay off the monster radar. But then she realized that she worried too much; he kept it at a whisper, after all, surely no one else heard it, so instead she just rolled her eyes and said, "Hey man."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Leilani felt her anxiety fade a bit, she knew that Wes wouldn’t judge her quite like the mortals would. Especially since demigods tended to avoid issues with race, most demigods were too busy trying not to get eaten by monsters, to hate each other for stupid reasons like race. She had only ever met a few demigods who had said racial things, and one of those was just somebody mistaking her for a Poseidon girl, not because of her Hawaiian ethnicity. (Lawl shout out too Ceru: D)

Then another kid, whom she vaguely remembered as Conrad, though she didn’t remember him being in a wheelchair had come up to them. "M-my name is Leilani" she said quietly. She still wasn't quite comfortable talking to Wes, even if it was easier than talking to the mortals was. She still felt more timid than usual, possibly because she knew that she would be more or less living with these demigods, they would probably have to see each other almost every day. Which made Leilani feel incredibly self conscious, after all first impressions were important. "Yeah I’m from camp, I kinda hadn’t planned on being here, and my dad told me he would send me here last minute." Leilani blurted out nervously.
Kona
Kona

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:28 pm

"ok so i'll take that as an ok to sit here ?" Conrad said standing up, folding the wheelchair and shoving it under the chair next to Leilani angrily "D*** wheel chair, i don't even need it, what am i gonna do face plant into the wall ?" he complained but then proceeded to sit there. And after a short minute of thinking he realized how stupid it was to mention the camp by name, there could be any monster hiding in the crowd, waiting to strike. But no one seemed to have noticed it so he decided to keep his mouth shut about camp. "Doesn't jake go here too ? " He asked wes or Leilani, he supposed that Wes would answer since she knew him the best, and Conrad wasn't even sure if Leilani knew Jake at all. He took out a book he probably won't ever finish it, enders game, he found it hard to concentrate on it so he ended up tearing out some off the pages of the book and shoving it back into his back pack, he was not the brightest person you had ever met. Witch was partially why he had joined the school in the first place, he also did it because his parents would want it for him, and because he had nothing to do in the winter/spring since everyone was at school, no one to spar with but a few campers who weren't even that good at it, he joined for a lot of reasons.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:30 pm

"Leilani," Wes repeated, the name rolling off her tongue. She smiled, "That's kinda fun to say; very pretty. Well, I, for one, am glad you're here." She patted Leilani's leg in a friendly gesture, "I'm going to need a nice gil buddy with all these guys around." She wrinkled her nose at the word 'guys,' then chuckled. Boys are idiots, but that hardly needed to be said. Sure, they may be fun to hang around, but they're completely clueless.

Wes looked to Conrad, about to answer his question before she saw him tear out a couple pages from his book. She stared with a look of confusion and genuine concern, with her mouth slightly open and eyebrows furrowed. "Wh-What the - " it took a few moments to get her concentration back, "Uhm, what, do you have something against that chapter or something?" She'd seen some kids do some pretty weird things, but she had never seen a random act of book abuse like this. She shook off the confusion, "Anywhos, yes, Jake goes here too. And it looks like he's running late, as usual. Hopefully, he's not planning anything that will get us in too much trouble."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Oh, he had been. But the odds of him getting caught were like, 1 in 56. Or something.

Anyway, he was mostly late because he had been talking with a friend in his model aircraft club about a new build he had been working on over the summer. And before you say it, yes, Jake has friends. They had been talking specs and improvements up until they had to head over to the assembly. That's when he got the brilliant idea on how to make the start of this school year especially memorable.

So, naturally, it was far too late to sneak behind the scenes and do some editing himself. They would have already done the sound check and such for the assembly. Of course, that's when it was time for a bit of delegating. He took out an old friend he had made last year, that he dubbed RALF. He couldn't remember what the middle letters stood for, but the little guy was useful. Especially after he gave the thing arms. So, he told the little automation exactly what he wanted it to do, then sent it on its way in a unobtrusive corner.

Then, he made his way into the assembly hall. Jake quickly scanned the crowd for any familiar faces. Wes, in particular. They were in the same grade, and normally sat together in things like this. Going through several life or death situations together tended to make close friends. He waved to a couple other friends he knew from the normal world, and passed up sitting with them. (The seats were filling up rather quickly anyway) Then, he spotted the back of Wes's head.

So, with little preamble, he took the easier and clearer route to the seat behind Wes, then jumped over the back to the empty seat. He had initially planned to just plop down on the seat, but he quickly found out Wes's bag was in the way, so he landed a bit awkwardly and half-way on the armrest. He dropped Wes's bag onto the ground then plopped down as planned, unceremoniously dropping his own backpack on the floor.

"Hiya, what'd I miss?" He said, with his usual crooked grin, leaning forward a bit to show his eagerness.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:19 am

Leilani saw the son of Hephaestus suddenly fall into the chair next to Wes, the one that she had assumed Wes had saved for him. Leilani remembered the one time she had met Jake before, when he had almost hit her with a rocket. She felt kind of embarrassed at how vulnerable she had probably seemed to him then. But she assumed that he probably didn’t notice with the way he had been looking at that Daughter of Aphrodite, Daquiri. The way Jake seemed to be grinning, and the fact he had shown up late, made Leilani feel nervous. She hoped whatever he had been doing wouldn't be blamed on them. Jake greeted Wes, but hadn’t acknowledged her. "Hi" Leilani said, wondering if maybe he hadn’t noticed her yet.
Kona
Kona

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:45 pm

Wes rolled her eyes, deciding not to comment on Jake's incredibly graceful stunt. She was slightly relieved that Jake had actually come to sit by her instead of going off to find some fellow grease monkey he may have met the previous year. That might have put her in an awkward position after having saved a seat for him, plus she really didn't know how she'd feel about it if he had. "You didn't miss anything yet," she said as she was leaning down to move her bag under her chair and grabbing a water bottle from the pocket, "but say hello to your fellow campers." She came back up, leaning back while taking a sip from the bottle, but when she noticed Jake's expression, she abruptly put the water bottle down, giving him a look. "Jake," she started, "What did you do?" He had that distinct 'I'm planning something' look on his face. His eyes were lit up energetically, and he had on his cute, mischievous grin - waitwhut? She had no idea where that came from, and her eyebrows came together slightly at the thought, but just as quickly, she put it out of her mind and went back to giving Jake the look.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:06 pm

"Well no... it's just too hard to read them so i tend to do that out of anger... sorry if i offended you" Conrad replied to Wes' question. Then looked at the boy Jakes Grand entrance into his seat, conrad could immediately tell that the boy was up to no good, but preferred to keep his mouth shut and stare at the ground, hoping he wouldn't notice him, he wasn't really in the mood to talk all of the sudden, either from his recent outburst of tearing up his book, or just because he couldn't imagine what THIS school year would be like, all the rest had been horrible. And also he just had the sudden realization that he would have to be in that stupid wheelchair ALL YEAR LONG he had no idea how he could manage it. So yes you're in the midst of an angry Ares kid, and instead of punching something or someone, he just shuts his face and keeps quiet, yeah, Conrad was very special. But then what made it worse was that wes had to mention his name , goody ! Conrad gave one of those fake smiles to Jake and then continued staring silently at the ground, he noticed his movements had kind of matched the really shy girl, was leilani her name ? he didn't remember, but as you knew he wasn't one of those people, considering he had no social status whatsoever he could do whatever he wanted without caring that people will stop liking him, people stopped liking him a while ago, so he usually just walked around the school trying to mock the popular kids and getting them pissed off, it was pretty fun.

But anyways, he stopped staring at the floor, did his best not to look mad, and waited silently for the presentation to start, for something to go wrong, or for someone to talk to him. Either would be fine with him, all though the second one was the most probable.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:22 pm

(Well, I'm going to go ahead and start the assembly. Unless you all wanted to continue in the awkward conversing. Then I can edit it.)

Jake said hi to his fellow campers as he was instructed to. The other two seemed familiar, but names and contexts had been forgotten, since he hadn't been around them that often. It was a big camp. When Wes called him out, though, his grin widened.

"Who? Me?" He said, raising his brows and putting his hand to his chest as if surprised by the accusation. "I haven't done anything." He answered simply. He slouched back into his seat as he said it, giving Wes a broad grin.

The microphone buzzed to life as the first speaker, one of the deans, decided it was time to start.
"Quiet down now, We're about to begin."
However, instead of the usual decline of murmurs, the auditorium erupted into roaring laughter. That was because every word the dean said had been autotuned.
She tried to insist that everyone needed to be quiet, but since the sound system insisted that she should be speaking in the progression of notes it decided on, it only made things worse.

Jake grinned in his seat.
"Nothing. At. All." He repeated.

Technically, it was true. He hadn't done anything to the sound system. At least not personally. And after a few minutes, it would go back to normal. But what better way to start the year off than with a good laugh?
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Leilani laughed slightly but at the same time she had to wonder, would this happen all year, she understood that Jake was a son of Hephaestus was able to do something like mess with the sound system with almost no effort. But she had to wonder if it was a good idea for them to use their powers or natural abilities, the way Jake had just now done. After all it would certainly attract attention if they were caught. But She didn’t see how it could be linked to Jake, unless he had been caught doing similar things in the previous year. Leilani pushed the thoughts out of her mind, it was just a simple prank, and she sometimes scared herself with this anxiety. She was sure she would probably be diagnosed with some kind of disorder if she ever saw a doctor about it. Then again, she could think of alot of demigods that could easily be diagnosed with mental health issues, and a variety of disorders.

(Are we gonna have a timeskip or do we have to sit through the assembly, and are Lei and Wes gonna be roommates or no?)
Kona
Kona

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:50 pm

((Let's be roomies, it'll be fun ^w^ And I don't know, it's whatever Jake has planned))

Wes laughed loudly and shot Jake a grin, "Nice one, Arin." She had half a mind to perfect the stunt by casting a temporary rhyming curse on the deans. The Apollo cabin specialty prank would have turned this assembly into a spontaneous song-writing convention that would probably get a million more hits on YouTube than it already would have with Jake's tampering. Unfortunately, she knew that doing so would surely draw attention to the fact that there were demigods in the audience. Jake's work with machines could remain under the radar, but a monster would certainly detect magic, so she just sat and laughed more while the deans rushed around to fix the technical difficulty.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Andrew laughed, hearing the dean's voice autotuned. Once he finally stopped chortling, his attention was drawn to a girl many rows of seats in front of him. Is it her? he wondered to himself. He hadn't seen Leilani since...Well, since his fight with Cat. He'd given up on her for the most part, but still would recognize her a mile away, and always felt his heart beat faster when she was near.
 Yes, it was her! Andrew knew it. It had to be. He hopped out of his seat and walked out into the aisle. The son of Hades ran down the long aisle until he reached the row Lei was in. "Lei!!" he shouted a lot louder than he was hoping. He started to grin, seeing Lei once again...
 Wait! his mind told him. She's here, so that means... She goes to this school!! I'll get to see her all year! Happiness swelled up inside Andrew, only to be broken by his memory. Cat told him Lei was freaked out by him, and it was true. He saw Lei's face, and disgust and hatred was in her eyes. The thought slowed him down and he let out a long sigh.

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Conrad laughed wholeheartedly at the prank Jake obviously put together to start the school of with a bang, and boy had it worked. He had to give some credit to the guy, he was amazing at this stuff, although he was son of Hephaestus so this stuff was almost second nature to him. He looked at all the people up on the stage trying to fix the problem, but looking like complete idiots instead. The best part though was when one of the kids started racing down the isle calling Leilani's name over and over again, that just made him laugh even more. He enjoyed laughing at other people expense, especially if it was someone he didn't like, so as it turns out clearly he did get some of those little itty bitty bully traits from his father. "Who's your friend?" Conrad asked Lei grinning, Conrad could live with this for the rest of school, Jake or someone else messing with things, everyone laughs, and then someone else makes a complete fool of themselves, this whole school thing was completely amazing.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:15 pm

(I suppose that depends if we want to whisper to each other throughout. I personally just wanted to do that what I did. I'll just keep going in the assembly, but if someone wants to cut to later, I won't complain.)

Jake had a large grin, as everyone Clearly enjoyed his prank. "I do try." He said to Wes, having to raise his voice a bit to be heard over the noise. Then, as quickly as it started, the autotune stopped, leaving the staff baffled. By the time the dean managed to quiet everyone down again, Ralf had returned. Jake reached down and picked up the little automation, and stuck it in his pocket. He leaned over to his fellow demigods as the dean started back up with her 'another good year' speech. "Well, now you can imagine her autotuned the whole speech, so you shouldn't die of boredom.". He whispered.

(ugh. Posting from my phone sucks.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:30 am

Leilani heard a familiar voice; it was that Hades boy Andrew, who anyone could guess had a misguided crush on her. The boy had just shouted her name. Leilani felt extremely embarrassed by this. Luckily most people were still too distracted by Jake's prank to look notice him. Leilani had been hoping the boy would move on and start crushing on an Aphrodite girl. A few kids had noticed the eleven year old shouting her name. Conrad then of course had to tease her about it too. Though not necessarily to the degree most Ares kids would. Leilani still just wanted to run off back to her dorm, where she knew she would be alone. Leilani had nothing against the hades boy though, it was just that the kid didn’t seem to get that she had no romantic interest in him. She couldn’t really hate him for it; after all it was just a childhood crush. Leilani knew that he would move on to the next crush eventually, she just hoped the boy didn’t embarrass them both more by acting like a fool. Leilani decided to sit quietly rather than acknowledge the son of War's teasing. Just hoping this assembly would end soon. She hadn’t even met her roommate yet. Leilani just hoped her roommate was a nice girl, rather than one of the spoiled rich girls that seemed to get sent to this school in packs.

(yea I think we are done with everything for the assembly, lets just timeskip to some point later on)
Kona
Kona

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:46 am

((Don't mind this post. Wanted to get the word out. So, without any hesitation...
DOT!!!!!!))

Last edited by Andrew_Andreli on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:51 am

(You do realize the actual assembly has started now, right? Because now you're just shouting in the middle of the dean's speech.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:57 am

((I know. Kona beat you to telling me that. I tried to delete my post, but then you posted and I couldn't.))

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:48 am

((...I was terrified he was going to propose.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down