Viktoria Penn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Viktoria Penn

Post  MarshmallowFox on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Name: Viktoria 'Viki' Penn
God Parent: Nike
Mortal Family: Henry Penn (father, dead), Aster Penn (grandma)
Years in Camp, Hunt, Army: 0
Brief History: Born in New Jersey, Viki lived with her grandmother, not knowing who her parents were, for her dad was in war while her mom supposedly left/died. She really wanted something of her parents, but she already had her Mom's personality. She was competitive, entering in almost every contest there was and had an uncanny ability to win. She rarely lost and was proud of it. Her grandmother was content, but at age 8, Viki's competitive spirit got the best of her. She started to enter in every single contest and train almost every single minute, making her too busy to even do homework. She got kicked out of schools and lived her life just training. But one day, Viki broke her leg, trying to do an impossible skateboarding trick, so she had stay in the house for a couple of months. During the time period, her grandma knew something had to be done, so she sent Viki to military school. There, a Cyclops attacked her. Viki escaped with an broken arm, running back to her home where she found out that her father died by a grenade. Her grandma gave her a small bronze knife that Nike gave Henry before she left, to give to Viki. She dropped competing for while and just practiced fighting with a knife. She went to a new school which was pretty flexible and was content, for she had something of her mother's. Then, she got attacked by a hellhound when Viki was walking home from school. Her grandma knew something was up, so she sent Viki to New York to go to an academy where it was under survallince, 24/7.
Physical Appearance: She's about 5'4, has long black hair that reaches elbows, and has piercing blue eyes. Her skin's tan and she's skinny. Usually likes to wear dark blue, gold, and/or black.  
Personality: She's very competitive since she's the daughter of Nike. She also thinks highly of herself, for she won almost every single contest she's been in. In a way, she's stubborn, but she's just really determined to win.
Fatal Flaw: (hmm....) Hubris. She thinks that she can do it all; kill the enemy and save her friends. She also thinks that she can do it all alone, which could possibly kill her in battle.
Talents: ... winning? -raspberry- (IDK.)
Weapons: A bronze knife
Other: (she's up for grabs. I'm not sure where to put her. P.S. - I am truly sorry if the application sounds like god modding. P.S.S - Can she go to one for the schools here?)
MarshmallowFox

Drachmae : 139

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Viktoria Penn

Post  MarshmallowFox on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:01 am

(-gently bumps and continue eating marshmallows-)
MarshmallowFox

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:52 am

((I didn't even see this when it was posted, and I don't know if you've RPed enough for a second, BUT YOU SHOULD MAKE HER A HUNTER.))
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:50 pm

I've only seen 4 topics from you IC, so I'd say rp a bit more with your main.

I'll critique your app, though, for future reference:

Your personality chalks up to: Highly competitive, Arrogant, and determined(Though it's more repeating the first again.) Try and expand it more. How does she treat other people? Does she insist on following the rules to win? How does she treat others in a competitive environment? How does she react to situations, in and out of a pitched contest? (She could just see everything as something to be won.)

As a overall question: How does she usually win? By just doing better all the time, (which would be a bit godmoddy and unlikely against a more skilled opponent) or is it more by a series of 'coincidences' that allow her to win regardless of skill level? How would she do in a game of pure chance like the slots? Or some third option I haven't thought of yet.

Hubris is a good flaw, which would be related to her being used to winning, and it's explained well enough.

For the bio: What did she train in? Just whatever competition was coming up, or everything she could?
(Which is likely to result in a Jack-of-all-trades, master of none scenario, and a pretty busy lifestyle.)

Since your main is in camp, she can't go to camp.
Huntress would be out hunting with the crew, and TA... I guess that's more case by case. So I don't know about school.

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MarshmallowFox on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Okay, thanks.... Will edit after I RP a bit more....
MarshmallowFox

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top