Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Go down

Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  Jace on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Jace makes it to the creek and realizes how far he ran. How did he make it this far, he never could think of a way how. He was good at track and field but that didn't count to running in the woods. He stops with both feet in the water, and sighs. He shouldn't have just ran out of the cabin area, it could worry them, but yet he dos not have any friends here yet, other than Helena.
avatar
Jace

Posts : 147
Drachmae : 399
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 18

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  iamHelena on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Helena ran after Jace as he ran towards the direction of the woods. After knowing who his Godly parent was from Chiron, she figured that he's still in the process of accepting the big information. I know how it feels. But she was slightly thankful that her parent's Ares, who didn't do anything bad. Well...almost.

She stopped and leaned on a tree. "Boy, he runs fast!" She looked to see if there's any sign that he's nearby. She noticed how deep she was in the woods. She had never visited this area in camp before. There's monsters in here, right? Great, Jace. What are you up to now? She then saw him. She walked towards him carefully and said,"Hey."

OOC: wow, i didn't know there's a linked thread here. but yeah, i posted anyways. you can have this OPEN, that's fine. Smile
avatar
iamHelena

Posts : 126
Drachmae : 346
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 32
Location : The Philippines

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

View user profile http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  Jace on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Jace turns and smiles softly. He then turns and says.

"Thanks for fallowing me. Makes me feel more welcome. I'm going to be alone for the most part. I, e only son of Khione at this camp. She isn't that nice is she? I bet she wouldn't even give a warm hug." He says with a smile. He holds his hand out and snow starts to fall around his hand. He then turns and walks towards her. He puts his hand into his pocket and sighs, his sword swinging by his side. He stops in front of her and kicks a stone into the forest.
avatar
Jace

Posts : 147
Drachmae : 399
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 18

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  iamHelena on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:45 am

"Thanks for following me. Makes me feel more welcome. I'm going to be alone for the most part. I'm the only son of Khione at this camp. She isn't that nice is she? I bet she wouldn't even give a warm hug." Helena heard Jace said then he forced a smile. He walked towards her and kicked a stone that went into the other direction.

What to say? She's not good in comforting other people since she got no one to comfort before, she didn't have any friends until she came here in Camp. She sighed and gave it a shot. "Uhm. I don't know what to say, really. I don't want to pretend I know things that I don't. But I know how it feels once you find out who your other parent is. I felt bad when I found out my father's Ares. He's known for being brave and all, but he wasn't that brave to visit me before." She looked away and remembered how she was claimed.

She suddenly remembered that they're not in the safest place in Camp. Monsters could appear and she didn't know if Jace could defend himself. "You know what, maybe we should go back. Let's check if there are other-- if you have siblings, there should be one." She looked at Jace and tried to figure if he had already digested the big chunk of information.
avatar
iamHelena

Posts : 126
Drachmae : 346
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 32
Location : The Philippines

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

View user profile http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  Jace on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:02 am

Jace turns and stares into the forest listening to what she had to say. The part about this not being the safest place in camp made him smile. He takes a few steps forward and shouts into the forest. He is trying to draw a monster close to them. He then pulls his sword out and will whirl it around waiting for something to happen. A rustle in the leafs was all that happened. He stands there in a defensive position, ready to defend himself if needed.


(OoC: hey uh, should I ask for permission to fight a monster?)
avatar
Jace

Posts : 147
Drachmae : 399
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 18

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  Cerulaen on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 am

((Nah, you can go get almost-killed if you want, we don't care. xP Just keep in mind there wouldn't be any big baddies like the Minotaur or Chimera, etc.))
avatar
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Posts : 1367
Drachmae : 3030
Join date : 2013-06-24
Age : 21
Location : Am I allowed to say Azarath?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  Jace on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:30 pm

(What about the Teumessian fox)
avatar
Jace

Posts : 147
Drachmae : 399
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 18

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  GeneralArin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:00 pm

(That's not really much of a monster, just a fox that can't be caught.
And it's supposed to be encased in stone now, since someone started a paradox by sending the dog that always catches its mark after it.)

_________________
"Oh.. you're one of *those* guys. You don't care if someone beats the crap out of *you*, but if someone threatens to lay a finger on a family member you totally freak out."

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:



NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
avatar
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Posts : 2791
Drachmae : 6263
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 24
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  Jace on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:19 pm

(Then a cyclops? Oh, if I had a story line planned for a quest, could it be created? Just a question)
avatar
Jace

Posts : 147
Drachmae : 399
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 18

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  iamHelena on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:04 am

OOC: Maybe we should ask first what monsters can we fight inside so we can continue. :)Maybe PM someone or over the OOC area so our thread here wouldn't be cluttered.
avatar
iamHelena

Posts : 126
Drachmae : 346
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 32
Location : The Philippines

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

View user profile http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  Jace on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:43 am

(I'm choosing to not fight a monster.)
avatar
Jace

Posts : 147
Drachmae : 399
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 18

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  iamHelena on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:25 am

OOC: Seriously, no fighting monster?
avatar
iamHelena

Posts : 126
Drachmae : 346
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 32
Location : The Philippines

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

View user profile http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  Jace on Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:30 am

(Yep, no deadly creature here. You can write your post.)
avatar
Jace

Posts : 147
Drachmae : 399
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 18

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  iamHelena on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:23 am

Helena's eyes grew wide when she heard Jace shouting and trying call the attention of whoever or whatever's in there. He pulled out his sword and stood in defense position as he waited for the next thing to happen--which was nothing. Still, Helena pulled out her hair clip off her hair which turned into a celestial spear and looked around them. "What crazy idea was that, huh? Want us to get killed or something? I know it's hard to take in, knowing your parent, but suicide's really not my thing." She let her weapon down and started to walk away from the woods.
avatar
iamHelena

Posts : 126
Drachmae : 346
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 32
Location : The Philippines

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

View user profile http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  Jace on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Jace turns and looks at her, a glint of mischievousness in his eyes.

"You believe I would have tried suicide? No just testing to see if anything was nearby, I would have ran after attempting to fight the thing. There's no way I would try to die. I am a new camper, and a year round camper to top it off." He sheaths his sword and walks towards Helena putting his arm around he shoulder, and smiles. He might have a friend after all. He looks up at the sky and sighs.


"We should head back, other people might get worried, hearing me shouting and all, so let's head back. Besides, u want to see my cabin, since I might be by myself, I might as well see if I can make it look as awesome as I believe it should be. Might ask a Hephaestus kid if he can put a ac unit in it." He starts to walk off motioning for Helena to fallow. The girl might seem to be a bit Awkward , but she is kind at heart. He puts his hands in his pockets and heads towards the cabins.
avatar
Jace

Posts : 147
Drachmae : 399
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 18

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about what to do.(Helena if she wants-pm for permission to join)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum