Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Father's Work ((Opento all and Thorette))

3 posters

Go down

My Father's Work ((Opento all and Thorette)) Empty My Father's Work ((Opento all and Thorette))

Post  Zach Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Zach walked around the infirmary for the first time in many months. It had changed so little. In fact, all of Zach's tools were still where he had left them. His bandages. His supply of pain meds. Everything, still where it was supposed to be. Being the son of Apollo, Zach was pretty good at healing. Not as good as a child of Asclepius, mind you, but one of the best in the Camp. Heck, he'd even performed surgery on a satyr once. That was wild.

Anyhow, Zach grabbed a paste and some bandages for an old cut on his upper arm that he had gotten while out adventuring. He started dressing his wound, wincing once as he busted the scab.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

My Father's Work ((Opento all and Thorette)) Empty Re: My Father's Work ((Opento all and Thorette))

Post  Achmed Hamlin Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Achmed limped in although he was mean he was still a nice guy if you knew him.He was so shy when he was in here since he was a dare devil. He had done something stupid yet again and had to pay for it by getting hurt.He muttered to himself why me when he saw one of his siblings.
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Drachmae : 146

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

My Father's Work ((Opento all and Thorette)) Empty Re: My Father's Work ((Opento all and Thorette))

Post  Zach Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:25 pm

"Hello, be with you in a moment man." Gritting his teeth, Zach tied the bandage tight.

"Oh, you're an Apollo kid," Zach said. He could just tell. "Do you need help, or you got it?"

Apollo kids tended to heal themselves, but there were always times when help was needed. Zach sighed, remembering the fateful battle in the woods that left him in a wheelchair for a while. He had fought with Andrew, Estelle, and Lily, among others. He really would like to see them again. It felt like forever ago, since he had last joked with them.

Turning back to the Apollo guy, Zach said, "What's your name? I don't think we've met...."
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:28 pm

"i umm want your help.I also do stunts but anyways. My name is achmed." He say barely above a whisper. He was acting shy since he was dressed like a nascar driver like always.Achmed was acting shy and scared.
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:32 pm

"No problem brother Achmed." Zach smiled. "Starts off with prognosis. What seems to be the problem?" Zach looked at Achmed's limp. "Looks like a sprain to me. Any cuts?" Zach said as he got a knee brace off the wall.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Achmed had smiled when he said"thank you.maybe i should stop doing my own stunts."He turned and started to leave.
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:40 pm

"Sounds good. See you later then." Zach watched his half brother walk out. The little guy seemed pretty cool.

"I'm sure I'll see more of him in the future." Zach went back to bandaging his arm.

((Is that a signal to end the topic?))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:46 pm

(i guess so Zach)
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:42 pm

(Mind if I join and start it again? Razz)
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:02 am

((Go for it!))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Estelle cursed herself for her carelessness. She had spent her morning in the woods, without Acacia. Acacia had flown off for breakfast, of course. It had been some time since she had encountered monsters. She should have known that it would make her end up like this, busting into the infirmary with a huge gash that sliced open her arm. Blood seeped out steadily.

That morning, when Estelle decided to go into the woods for a quick solitary walk, she hadn’t taken her backpack with her. Just her knife and a few darts. Maybe she could have defeated the claws unscathed, if she had been more careful. Unfortunately, she had been stupid, underestimating it. The thing had managed to leave a big mark on her.

She offered a small smile, like a child who has been caught causing trouble. “Hey, Zach.” Raising her good arm, she waved a little. “Mind having a look at this?”

((Only reason I didn't state the monster name--because I can't think of any that will leave a slash in the arm xP Sorry.))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:36 pm

((No worries Smile Sorry for the delay in posting Razz P.S. I think this happened before our other topic, so I'm gonna act like it's the first time seeing you since I got back.))

Pulling the bandage tight, and tying it off, Zach looked up at Estelle. "Estelle! Good to see you again, friend. Looks like you've got a wound, similar to mine." He smiled at their cut up arms. "Let's see."

Striding over to Estelle, Zach gently took her arm and examined the cut. "The color looks a bit off...." Zach said, looking at the dark green around the edges of the gash. It could be moss, or dirt, or.... something else.

Zach took a strip of bandage and soaked up a little blood from her gash and examined it closely. Yep, little specks of green in it.

"Estelle, I think there was a mild poison on the beast's claws. Don't worry, it's not fatal. It would just have been badly infected." Zach took a poultice and applied it to another strip of bandages before wrapping Estelle's arm in it.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:58 pm

((Lawl, okay. Razz))

Estelle smiled, unsure of what to say. It wasn’t exactly the best scenario, to see someone in the infirmary with a cut up arm. She nearly raised an eyebrow at the sight of his own arm, but restrained. She was really going to try to be nicer. It was like a project, she liked to think of it.

“Thanks,” she said as Zach examined her arm. Her mask of nothingness was cracked apart by a wince. The medicine burned, but she knew it was neccessary. She pulled back, realizing something. This was poison. She could use poison. "Is the poison still on me?” she asked suddenly, her grey eyes brightening up.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu May 01, 2014 7:42 am

"Not really, but there is still some in the bandage," Zach said, handing the bandage, the one he had first used to examine for poison, to her. "It's not a lot. You might be able to kill rats with it. Otherwise it'll just be an irritation."

He smiled. It was good to be back. Making potentially deadly poisons, always made him feel nostalgic. At least Estelle was the same as always. It was weird, seeing all these new faces, and few of the old.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat May 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Estelle took the bandage and carefully slipped it in a ziploc baggie. "Thanks," she said again. "Maybe I can make something out of it. Or.." She shrugged. "It can kill rats." She flashed a brief smile, then touched her arm gingerly. The pain was residing a little, but it still throbbed.

"Do you think I can still fight?" Estelle was ambiguous, but it helped to have both arms. It always helped to have both arms.

Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Mon May 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Zach smiled. It was just like Estelle to immediately think about her ability to fight. "Yeah, you'll be fine. It'll just be sore for a while. Try not to reopen the wound after it heals though. That could make the recovery time quite a bit longer."

Zach began putting away his medical kit. It wasn't really his shift in the infirmary. After all, Zach just got back. He probably didn't have a shift.

Looking back at Estelle, Zach grinned. "What? Do you plan on getting in any fights in the near future?"
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu May 08, 2014 12:33 am

Estelle grinned back, for once losing the intimidating spark in her eyes. "Who knows? Someone might willingly offer up something to kick," she said, stretching her good arm.

The ravenette noticed Zach putting his kit away. She raised an eyebrow in question. "So you're not on duty?" She hadn't seen Zach in a long, long time. Now she began to wonder why.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Wed May 28, 2014 1:49 pm

((Should I continue this? I have a feeling that we should wrap it up soon.))

Zach stored his things back in the cabinet and shut it. "No I'm not on duty. I doubt I'm even in the rotation. I've been gone awhile. No doubt Chiron thought I was dead...."

Zach sighed, "Before you ask why I left, let me explain a little. I was having some issues, and I felt a bit trapped here. I just needed to go out; see if this is the best it's gonna get for... people like us.... I can say now, with confidence, that if there is a better place for us, we won't find it in this life."

((Yeah, Zach's had an emotional few months Razz ))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down