Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, look, lunch time ((Closed to Alex Granit))

2 posters

Go down

Oh, look, lunch time ((Closed to Alex Granit)) Empty Oh, look, lunch time ((Closed to Alex Granit))

Post  Razi'sLittleSecret Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Razi cringed at the loud chatter that the lunchroom was engulfed in. "If only they'd learn how to shut their mouths for once..." she thought amusedly as she set her lunch tray on an empty table. Lunch was usually like this, Razi would find an empty table and it end up still empty in the end. Pretty boring, don't you think?

As she gazed around while playing with her food, Razi noticed a boy, possibly older than her, in a wheelchair. She found this a bit curious, as she never seen anyone in a wheelchair. Though, he didn't seem like he needed one anyway. How weird...

Razi found herself staring at him longer than meant to, and quickly blinked from her trance. "Ah, Razi, lo grosero*..." she muttered to herself in Spanish. She looked down at her food plate and groaned. What the heck was this stuff?

*Ah, Razi, how rude...

((Ugh, it looks all sucky XD))
Razi'sLittleSecret
Razi'sLittleSecret

Drachmae : 24

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Soteria
Items :

Back to top Go down

Oh, look, lunch time ((Closed to Alex Granit)) Empty Re: Oh, look, lunch time ((Closed to Alex Granit))

Post  Alex Granit Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:35 pm

(it's better than some other posts we get on here!)

Conrad wheeled into the lunchroom on his dumb wheelchair,of which he did not want nor need.He had packed his own pb&j sandwich with the lunchrooms mystery everything in mind. While looking around for a place to sit, he noticed a girl staring at him. She quickly looked away, as if embarrassed to even glimpse at him, and then mumbled out her name. "Oh, well, I'm Conrad. Nice to meet you!" He said, smiling with his eyes closed.
He started wheeling away, and then paused to look at all the students sitting at a lunch table together. He couldn't help but notice that this girl was sitting alone. He rolled back to the table she was sitting at and asked sheepishly "Mind if I sit here?"

(mine's not the best either XP)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Oh, look, lunch time ((Closed to Alex Granit)) Empty Re: Oh, look, lunch time ((Closed to Alex Granit))

Post  Razi'sLittleSecret Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Razi nodded shyly as she smiled back at Conrad. "The name's Razi. Nice to meet you too." As he started to wheel away, she looked a bit crestfallen. Why would someone introduce themselves and then leave right after? She sighed and shook her head to herself as Razi daringly tried the meal on her plate.

She chewed the meatloaf, a bit disgusted by its texture, but a meal's a meal. Looking around, she didn't notice anything interesting, which was a complete bummer. But that was until she heard what Conrad had said. "Oh, uh, I'd be absolutely fine with that!" she said flustered.
Razi'sLittleSecret
Razi'sLittleSecret

Drachmae : 24

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Soteria
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:09 pm

(So does this mean Razi and Conrad are going to become a thing ? xP)
Conrads smile widened as he heard what Razi had said, this girl was really nice! What made Conrad happier,though, was that he might actually be able to have a friend outside of camp.This person had no idea about how nerdy he was or about his narcolepsy. Then, he remembered about his narcolepsy. Conrad, what are you thinking! Keep your emotions in check, you can't blow this one! he scolded himself in his mind.
Conrad wheeled up smiling, got out of his cursed wheel chair,plopped down in the seat across from her, and took out his pb&J along with a bottle of apple juice he had bought from the cafeteria. The drinks were much better than the food there. Speaking of the food, Conrad noticed that Razi was looking a little bit grossed out at the mystery meatloaf. Making a disgusted face at each bite she took." Yeah, this place is not known for its food. Here, you want a half of my sandwich? I'm not too hungry today" Conrad offered, holding out a half of his better than cafeteria food sandwich in Razis direction.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat May 17, 2014 7:40 am

( *bump*)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down