Don't stop believing

Go down

Don't stop believing

Post  Achmed Hamlin on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Achmed was in the woods crying since he was thinking of his mother. He wanted to run away but he didnt. He had his sword in his hand and wanting to kill himself.He eventully stabbed himself in his side.
Achmed Hamlin

Drachmae : 146

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't stop believing

Post  Ephen on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Lottie was walking through the woods, hands in her pockets, whistling quietly. Then she saw an older boy that she had seen in camp a few times stabbed himself in his side, her mouth opened into an "o" shape in shock. "Oh my Gods!!" She ran over to him and raised an eyebrow at how small he was, she quickly ignored it and tried to see how badly he had hurt himself, that wasn't the time to judge him or his suprising appearance.

"Are you okay?" She knew practically nothing about wounds, she was no Apollo child, and had no idea how to help other than maybe stopping the bleeding. But that was basic, she really hoped that she wasn't going to be responsible for this boy. She did wonder why he had decided to hurt himself this way but she realised that attempting to understand his actions could be done later.
Ephen

Drachmae : 116

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:31 pm

"if i tell you how to help me i will be. I know what i did was stupid but i had to do it.I keep getting picked on by my siblings."Achmed said crying. He hardly every cried when he was hurt but this time was different.
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ephen on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:42 am

Lottie sighed, "I know that it's difficult but you need to stand up to people when they bully you, especially if it's your own siblings. You have to know that their opinion of you doesn't matter, the only opinion that counts is yours." She brushed part of her brown hair behind her left ear, crossed her arms and frowned slightly at the boy in front of her. He said that he knew how to take care of his wound, did that mean that he was an Apollo kid? She knew that other demigods knew basic first aid and how to treat wounds but it looked like he had got his sword pretty deep into his thigh and really doubted that he would be able to do anything about the wound if he didn't start treating it soon, unless he had some magic healing abilities and she really doubted that.

She looked more carefully at the stab wound and saw that it was bleeding badly, she closed her eyes quickly."Your wound looks bad, we need to get you to the infirmary." She said, her eyes still closed, desperately trying to recover from seeing this boy's blood streaming down his leg, she sat on the ground and started breathing slowly. Not wanting to open her eyes and see the horrifying wound again, she knew that she wasn't good at doing all that doctor stuff but she didn't know that she was squeamish, but this clearly proved that she was. She kept her eyes closed, she knew that the boy needed help but she wasn't capable of helping anyone then, especially not the broken boy in front of her.
Ephen

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:28 pm

"but if I do that then I will be ridiculed even more.I can't let that happen."Achmed said as he tried to stand up.Although he knew she was right,he didn't want to go to the infirmary.He smiled and said" youre right but what about my siblings? They will just expect me to help myself when i know i can't."
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ephen on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:49 pm

So he was an Apollo kid! Lottie momentarily forgot about the boy's wound and opened her eyes to look at him in confusion as he tried to stand up, "Why don't they help you? I don't understand why your own siblings would refuse to help you." Usually siblings at the camp were supportive and helped each other out when they needed it, it suprised her that the Apollo kids would be so cruel to their own brother especially to one that appeared to be slightly more sensitive to bullying than people generally were. She had never met any children of Apollo but she guessed that her assumptions about them were completly off, it looked like they'd completly destroyed this poor boy.

Her trail of thought was broken as she glanced down at his bleeding cut and quickly closed her eyes again as she attempted to stop herself from throwing up."Erm.... could you at least cover up your wound if you won't go to the infirmary" She didn't like not being able to even look at the troubled boy she was talking to without feeling like she was going to be sick.
Ephen

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:56 pm

"well they just think i will be a racer but it's not true. I only dress like this to support my adoptive father. He is a racer. They don't really believe me when i tell them that since it is not the whole truth,"He said as he covered his wound.He had started singing do you hear the people sing.
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down