Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krias Dante {Complete}

4 posters

Go down

Krias Dante {Complete} Empty Krias Dante {Complete}

Post  Krias Black Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Name: Krias Black

God Parent: Persephone

Mortal Family: Archer Black- Father; Anastasia Black- Aunt; Leon Black- Uncle

Years in Camp: Completely New

History: Krias lived with his father for twelve years. They were ok. That is to say that he was never beaten or neglected. In fact he was mostly ignored, he was there but not noticed. Krias spent most of his time trying to read despite the words wanting to jumble on occasion. The doctors he had seen described it to be a mild form of dyslexia. Apart from reading he just enjoyed his time alone. Krias liked people, though he never seemed to fit in anywhere, he liked to meet people. His whole life changed however when his family had a holiday dinner. It was a quiet night but Krias had been building up courage to tell his family one of his most closely guarded secrets. Finally he burst out with it; he was gay! That was when the whirlwind of bad luck started. His dad had turned purple in the face and looked like he would go on a rampage or have a heart attack. His uncle wasn't much better, he completely ignored Krias' statement. His uncle took to staring at the table as if nothing was around him. His aunt on the other hand simply laughed. She was completely opposite of his uncle and father. That was when his father got up from the table followed by his uncle. He said one sentence, "If you think it's so funny you take him." And that was the last time he ever saw his father.

Two days after his incident as he had taken to calling it he moved in with his aunt. Anastasia had been more than happy to take Krias. She was unable to have children of her own and was loving and adoring of her newly adopted son. The two quickly fell into a routine of talking about boys on TV and eating ice cream and watching fashion shows when the other was sad. Krias felt truly loved there. That was when the monsters started attacking. It was odd things at first and Anastasia was able to put it off as nothing major. But then one day some big giant thing attacked him when he was almost done walking home from school. Anastasia decided then that it was a good thing to tell her nephew about his divine heritage. About how his mother was the Goddess Persephone and how the plants that sprouted randomly when he was in distress was one of his demigod powers. She opted that it was best he be sent to his mother's cabin at some camp for demigods. This was how Krias found himself at Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: Krias is a pallid youth with sandy blond hair and dazzling moss green eyes. His skin was not an ugly pale but a lovely white porcelain that never tanned. He was of a slim and feminine build. He had muscle but it was mostly kept hidden under dark clothing of grey and forest green. He had dusty rose full lips that stuck out in a sort of pout that never went away. That paired with his long full lashes and perfectly arched eyebrows mad him look almost feline. His aunt always called him a total package.

Personality: Krias at first glance seems to be a quiet boy and seems to keep to himself. In reality he loves people and likes to have fun with his friends. Mostly when people think he is being a loner he is actually just thinking. He turns grouchy when he is interrupted in his thoughts or after he takes a nap. For the most part people find him acceptable to be around. He loves coffee and ice cream and has a wicked sweet tooth. He loves when people give him candy. Despite his aunt telling him he is the total package he has never dated, he claims to be waiting on the perfect guy. His main problem is his belief that there is good in every person.

Fatal Flaw: Krias' Fatal Flaw is that he believes there is good in every person. This is often his greatest his greatest gift and his most horrid short coming. Believing in everyone causes him to be a little too blind to people who are actually bad. Most of the time if someone can put up a good facade then he can be conned to believe that they are good people and will protect them until they drive a knife into his back.

Talents: Krias is a very talented reader and can retain information with ease. He can read books in English but still has minor trouble. He also has a green thumb with carnivorous and poisonous plants and has learned archery from his aunt.

Weapons: He is knowledgeable with a bow and arrow and uses the poisonous plants to create poisonous arrows.

Other: -

Last edited by Krias Black on Sun May 04, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Krias Black
Krias Black

Drachmae : 14

Back to top Go down

Krias Dante {Complete} Empty Re: Krias Dante {Complete}

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:34 pm

The only thing I have against this is his age and the power to create any plant (from my understanding of what you said under talents). Most demigods would be claimed at the age of 13 per the Last Olympian where this site began after. So the biggest age I would take is 13 or 14. If you do want to make him older just put the number of years he's been at camp up to 2 or 3 years to match the age. Other than those two small things it looks fine.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krias Black Thu May 01, 2014 5:47 am

I edited! Thanks so much!
Krias Black
Krias Black

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu May 01, 2014 6:39 am

Approved! Just wait for another staff member so say yes or no.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri May 02, 2014 9:09 pm

My main comment is how you use carnivorous/poisonous plants for combat. Namely carnivorous. To be useful against anything larger than a tarantula, you'd need an extremely abnormally sized plant. 
Poisonous is only slightly more plausible with poisonous thorns, or ones that go through the skin... which still would have little effect on  somthing with thicker hide, like say a monster. Most monsters.

(And your name is very similar to one of the other admin's characters.... It's not necessarily bad, but it just throws me off when reading your name.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krias Black Sat May 03, 2014 7:08 am

Edited and thank you.
Krias Black
Krias Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun May 04, 2014 6:00 pm

Well, if his only defense is plants, this kid's probably gonna die pretty quickly--so I sure hope he learns some weapons while he's at camp. xP As Jake pointed out, plants don't stand up very well to monsters. I might suggest using the poison from his plants to use for darts or arrows or something like that?

I don't have much else to say, other than this: I don't mind that your character's gay, but don't make that the basis of your character. Characters that are straight don't spend all their time thinking about how they're straight and want to date the opposite sex, so please don't make it a big thing. That is all.

I also might just suggest changing your last name up a bit... it's nothing against you, but things can seriously get confusing when there's two almost identical names (our other admin is known as Kris Dante. I think you see the problemo.) Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's just for clarity's sake.

Fix that/those up and you should be good.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krias Black Sun May 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Edited! Thanks so much to the admins!!!
Krias Black
Krias Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun May 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Okay, if I'm not mistaken, everything looks good. Approved--welcome to the site!
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down