Strawberry Fields forever [Ephen, Jace and everyone else]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strawberry Fields forever [Ephen, Jace and everyone else]

Post  iamHelena on Sat May 03, 2014 4:13 am

Helena followed Lottie to the Strawberry Fields. This was the first time she'd be visiting this side of the camp because 1) she thought it was boring to only stare at plants and fruits 2) weapons and fighting were not allowed here (like what are we gonna do, kill the plants with swords?) and 3) Ares might just laugh at her for going to a very peaceful place like this. She looked around and saw not only strawberries but other plants that she's not familiar with.

"So what other things can be done here, aside from talking and singing to the plants?", she asked Lottie. She looked quickly behind her to check if Jace really did follow them. She just hoped he didn't do anything that would harm the plants or irritate Lottie because she just couldn't take sides.
iamHelena

Drachmae : 346

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

View user profile http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down

Re: Strawberry Fields forever [Ephen, Jace and everyone else]

Post  Jace on Mon May 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Jace was walking up to the two after he departed on the way to the fields. He went to"Grab something" and was gone for half the walk. When he walked up to the two he had a snowboard strapped to his back, and a smile on his face. He knew this area might have some hill good enough to use his snowboard. He  loved the camp from how he could use his snowboard anywhere as long as he wasn't caught. He wasn't allowed anything other than cloths from the world outside camp, but he had a Hermes kid sneak this in for him.  Jace was walking forward trying to focus on his objective to reach the two girls before he would scan the area for some stuff to use for his little snow boarding activity.

As he reached the two he was being battered by soft snowflakes and wind. A small blizzard seemed to fallow him around. He was really the only one who was affected by it. This was caused by his excitement to find a place to snow board on, since he was a great snowboarder he wanted to show the two friends of his how he is when he ride ing his snowboard. He unstraps his snowboard and sticks in in the path, makeing it stick out of the snow that was pile ing around him. He then sits down and starts to scan the area looking for a hill, big enough to ride down.
Jace

Drachmae : 399

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ephen on Tue May 06, 2014 2:04 am

Lottie stopped walking once she reached a small patch of strawberries that were had started getting covered in snow and knelt down next to them, hoping anxiously that her and the other demigods would be able to save the majority of the stock. She looked up at Helena as she answered her question "I don't think there is much else, but I haven't had time to experiment with the possibilities with all the snow recently."

She was just about to turn back to her strawberry patch when she saw, just past Helena, a small blizzard that was surrounding something. She stood up to get a better look and gritted her teeth in annoyance as she saw the blizzard was Jace's doing, for a few seconds she was too irritated by him summoning snow to notice what he was doing next. She shouted up to him in anger as she realised that he was going to squash her plants that she had worked so hard to keep alive. "JACE WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" She glared up at him, her arms shaking.
Ephen

Drachmae : 116

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace on Tue May 13, 2014 2:22 pm

"What dose it look like I'm doing? I'm heading off to that hill over there." Jace says as he runs to a hill of snow, holding his snow board. He was steping on plants on the way, but who cares right? They can just be regrown.
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ephen on Tue May 13, 2014 3:40 pm

((Should I wait for Helena/ someone else to join or not?))
Ephen

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena on Sat May 17, 2014 2:49 am

Helena looked in the direction that Lottie was shouting at and saw Jace scanning the area, snowboard in his hand. Not a good idea, Jace. NOT a good idea. She wanted to summon a dagger and pierce the snowboard but she knew that Jace would just control snow and dodge or block her attack. She looked at Lottie and saw how angry she was with Jace's action. What would trigger a plant-friendly demigod to snap? Of course, trying to harm the plants.

"What dose it look like I'm doing? I'm heading off to that hill over there." He walked towards the direction he was pointing at without looking where or what he's stepping at.

"STOP!" Helena shouted at Jace. She didn't want one snow-controlling kid go against an already angry plant-loving kid. They were both her friends and she didn't want any commotion in here. "Jace, what the hell?! Would you mind looking what you're stepping at?" She glared at him and looked at Lottie and back at him. Get the message, Jace: apologize for killing the harmless growing things.

iamHelena

Drachmae : 346

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

View user profile http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down

Post  Ephen on Sat May 17, 2014 3:22 am

If Lottie had been in a better moved she would have given Helena a quick smile for supporting her, but she was too angry to even think about smiling. This boy. This insignificant little boy was trampling all over her plants, plants that were like children to her. This complete utter idiot was murdering her children!! If he had been doing anything else she would have just waited for the boy to react to Helena's words, however this was definitely not the time to wait around when some annoying person was going to wipe out the existence one of the few things she actually had left in the world.

She took another step closer to the white haired boy, quivering with anger, she had just started to get her emotions under control and said carefully. "Jace..... get off my plants...." There was a slight threat hidden in the sentence, and she hoped it was enough to convince him to back off. She had no desire to start a fight, especially one with powers involved. She also didn't want to have to start using her powers to grow the plants so that they would survive, it took effort and a lot of concentration in order to grow them correctly and under pressure like this she was certain she would end up ruining them. She desperately hoped the annoying boy would see sense and go snowboard somewhere else where nobody would get hurt.
Ephen

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace on Tue May 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Jace sneered, the girl Ephen was getting on his nerves and he didn't like how close she got to him, she could easily end up chargeing at him with ease. So as Jace started to back off, he was watching and studieing every move this girl had me to offer, and as soon as he could started to think hard trying to make a blizzard fall infront of him. As sweat started to bead down his face as he was concentrating he would slip and fall on a patch of strawberrys, squishing them all.
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top