Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding His Place {Open}

2 posters

Go down

Finding His Place {Open} Empty Finding His Place {Open}

Post  Krias Black Sat May 10, 2014 10:40 am

Krias stood outside the Persephone cabin quietly with a look of awe. It was beautiful in it's own way, the wood that made up the cabin was nicely polished and made it gleam in the early morning sun. He hadn't been here long but something about this place screamed home. It was nice to have such a place while he was getting used to this completely foreign setting. He had yet to really talk to anyone and that made him a bit nervous. Occasionally he could see campers looking his way but they never really talked to him. Maybe things would be different here. His grey sweater clung to him in the chill of the morning air. Fall was not his favorite time of year. Usually he preferred the spring, with flowers growing into full bloom and the touch of fresh grass at his feet. Krias sighed remembering those things. Maybe I'll meet someone, he thought to himself as he wrapped his arms around his upper body observing the cabin he would call home.
Krias Black
Krias Black

Drachmae : 14

Back to top Go down

Finding His Place {Open} Empty Re: Finding His Place {Open}

Post  Ephen Sat May 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Lottie was walking slowly alongside the cabins, her hands in her mucky dark green cargo pants pockets. She stopped as she saw a boy about her age with deathly pale skin and sandy hair, she felt a shiver run down her spine as she quickly examined the boy staring at the Persephone cabin. Her left hand immediately jumped to her black jacket, where her throwing knives were hidden, she knew that she wasn't supposed to attack other campers but she didn't like how she had shivered when she had first looked at him and she wanted to be able to defend herself if the guy happened to be hostile.

For a second she wasn't sure what she should do, if she took him by suprise then she could easily end up in the infirmary and she definitely didn't want to go anywhere near that place, it stank like a hospital and was full of wounded campers with blood pouring out of their limbs and- she quickly distracted herself so that she wouldn't vomit from the disgusting thought. She turned her attention back to the boy, trying to decide what she was going to do. After a couple more seconds she started walking again, hoping that the guy wasn't going to pull out a knife and hack her to bits with it, she stopped next to him and said "Hey, you new here? I don't think I've seen you around." She gave him a friendly smile and tried to appear welcoming.
Ephen
Ephen

Drachmae : 116

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum