Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah Sterling ( Son of Hermes )

2 posters

Go down

Noah Sterling ( Son of Hermes ) Empty Noah Sterling ( Son of Hermes )

Post  Noah Sterling Wed May 28, 2014 12:14 am

Name: Noah Devon Sterling

Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky

God Parent: Hermes

Mortal Family:
Mother: Caroline Mckenna Sterling /37/ ( Journalist ) Living
Step-Father: Marc Jeffery Sterling /38/ ( Police Officer ) Living
Half-Brother: Justin Samuel Sterling /11/ ( Sixth Grader ) Living
Half-Sister: Ashley Vivian Sterling /9/ ( Fourth Grader) Living
Half-Brother: Carter Sage Sterling /6/ ( First Grader ) Living

Years in Camp: Seven Months

History: Noah had been living with love his whole life his family loved him and he had a good life. When Noah was about one years old his mother remarried his step-father Marc Sterling who had been the only father he knew and actually considered him his real father when truthfully he wasn't. Marc didn't mind he even would consider him a son when he spoke not refer to him as his "step-son" when in truth he was. His mother had even loved him as much as she did his siblings. When Noah found he was a demigod he was about nine years old when he got attacked after school which made his parents worried sick about him.

Noah had been attacked for the next three year he had been attacked pretty much once every month. Since the last attack he was going through his mother suggested he was sent to a new "private school". Then he knew he was gonna be protected till his mother had heard stories about a camp that could protect him and talked it over with Marc and sent him to Camp Half-Blood during the summer holidays and had him go to school in the fall.

Noah liked the fact he was at a pretty fun camp and had enjoyed it when he had made some friends then the downfall was when he found out his real father which made him angry.

Physical Appearance: Noah has "perfect" blonde hair that was straight and had the blue eyes which made him attractive. Unlike his siblings he was always more well-built then his brothers and sister which is also because his siblings are his half-siblings but in his mind his siblings. Most guys his age wish they were as handsome as him and made him stand out. Noah also has dimples that are really dim and not noticed and has a couple freckles and a birth-mark on his right arm and his leg.

Personality: For the most parts he a nice, laid back, and down to earth boy which makes him loved by most girls. Noah is one for playing sports like basketball, football, surfing, and hockey not really a baseball fan but likes the LA Dodgers and Miami Heat. When it comes to his brothers Noah chooses to be a big boy and be overly protective of his brother mostly for his brother Carter because he is the youngest. That's why his step-dad likes to have him around and teaches him how to be a good person.

Fatal Flaw: The fatal flaw of Noah is whenever he gets mad he wants to either punch the person who did even if it is family. Noah gets mad very rarely and tries to avoid it because he doesn't like to punch someone. Noah had punched someone before and he had gotten into huge trouble for it. The next fatal flaw he has is cursing at every little thing he can't stand which drives his step-father nuts and can't stand when he grounds him.

Talents: Noah very talented at one thing that is stealing and not being noticed. Say he plays with his brothers and sister and he never gets found only if he makes it a point. Noah also is very skilled at using a dagger because he takes the time to throw them at targets and get bullseyes. Noah is also a very good runner because he is a athlete so its needed for him and he is a very good gamer and can solve problems easily.

Weapons: Two Celestial Bronze Dagger that has a handmade handle with his name on both of them and he names them Spike and Scorpion due their good attacks they can do.

Other: N/A

Last edited by Noah Sterling on Sat May 31, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Noah Sterling
Noah Sterling

Drachmae : 4

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Noah Sterling ( Son of Hermes ) Empty Re: Noah Sterling ( Son of Hermes )

Post  Cerulaen Sat May 31, 2014 2:41 pm

This looks pretty good, I just have a few comments.

1) For his history, the main thing I don't like is the part where you say he's been attacked by monsters every day for three years after he found out he was a demigod. Big Three children aren't even attacked that much. I would change it to every once in a while he was attacked...

2) There's not really anything wrong with your personality, I just wanted to make comments: I have to wonder where one could live to both surf AND play hockey, and ha, my OC is going to be one of those girls that DOESN'T like him...because she hates everyone. Except Cat.

3) Oh, your Fatal Flaw. I'm not really understanding it. You never specifically say what your fatal flaw is, and you can only have one. So, tell me one personality trait that is his flaw--it needs to correlate to his personality. Then tell me why this personality trait can be extreme enough to get him killed.

4) Steel doesn't work on monsters, so you'll need to have a Celestial bronze dagger. Speaking of which, what did he use to get rid of/kill those monsters he kept getting attacked by when he wasn't at CHB?

That's pretty much all I have to say.

Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Sterling Sat May 31, 2014 5:55 pm

I fixed the application and he kills them with his daggers.
Noah Sterling
Noah Sterling

Drachmae : 4

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:19 am

In that case, I need to know where he got Celestial bronze daggers before he came to camp.

For the Fatal Flaw: I already said you can't have two. Plus, neither of those are really what are considered fatal flaws. The fatal flaw is a personality trait. Ergo, "overly loyal," "paranoia," "easily scared/wimpy," "too readily aggressive," etc. Like I also think I mentioned, your fatal flaw needs to relate to a big part of your character's personality--and I saw nothing about your character being an anger-prone little camper in the personality section. You need to write a detailed personality (I realized while reading it over that all the sports you mentioned should go in the talents section, not the personality. Please move those and add a bit more to your personality), and take your character's most prominent trait for that personality and expand on it in your Fatal Flaw section. And then tell me why that particular extreme trait could lead to your character's ultimate demise.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down