Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glen Baker

2 posters

Go down

Glen Baker  Empty Glen Baker

Post  Glen_OF Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Name: Glen Baker

God Parent: Morpheus

Mortal Family: Tami Baker (died before shortly after Glen's birth)

History: Glen never new his mother, although he never thought of her much. Not that he didn't love her, new he did deep down. All that he remembered about his father was his eyes, kind yet harsh. He was raised by his uncle Ophres, who insisted on homeschooling Glen as a result Glen didn't really have friends besides his uncle. When Glen was 14 he ran away from home he bought a bus ticket to California where he planned to live. Long story short the bus driver ended up being a cyclops and Ophres ended up being a sayter and he brought him to camp. it took him about two weeks before he was calmed. He is a full time camper so he lives there year round. he has been on one quest when he was 16 to recover the bow of Odysseus (the most accurate bow ever created)

Physical Appearance: Glen has brown hair which he keeps long on the top. He is short for his age (about 6ft 10inch) he's not particularly large, but he's not skinny either. His skin is tan. his eyes are greenish blue.

Personality: Although Glen has never been to school he makes friends very easy. He is pretty shy and quiet to those that don't know him, but to those that do know him they know him as jokester. He doesn't sleep much and his favorite time of day is the night. He is very much an extrovert and hates being alone.

Fatal Flaw: Glen is a pessimist and often times thinks things will end up badly for him. For example when he was waiting to be calmed he convinced himself 100% that he was not a demigod and even considered running away from the camp. He also tends to over think things.

Talents: Glen has a talent of interpreting peoples dreams so people often come to him for this. He also is very good and rock climbing and spends a lot of time at the camps climbing wall.

Weapons: Glen has a throwing knife named Scopois or σκοπός (SKO-POS) which means aim in greek. As soon s the knife has reached its target it returns to the throwers hand.

Other: Glen once fell in love with a mortal who could see through the mist named Sabrina when he was on his quest. She was later killed by a monster though and the subject is still sore for him.

Glen_OF

Drachmae : 4

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Glen Baker  Empty Re: Glen Baker

Post  GeneralArin Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:46 pm

First off, 6'10" is not short for anyone. For a reference, 5'10" is average for a upper-teens/young adult male. 
And as more of a reference-- Shaquille O'Neil, a professional basketball player is 7'. The average height for the NBA is 6'6". 

You're missing the "Years In Camp" section. 
And your character seems really, really accomplished. It puts me off a bit (especially because I don't know how long you've been around) and that your quest apparently happened last year, which doesn't fit into the site timeline. If you've been on a quest, you'll have to detail the major events on said quest, who you went with, and what it accomplished as well as when it happened. And again, I'm not sure I like the idea of that, so you're going to have to really justify it. 

And then Fatal Flaw has to be linked to Personality. Adjust one or the other.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Glen_OF Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Yeah sorry first off I meant to put 5'10 I just typed it wrong sorry about that

and the years at camp he's been there since he was 14 and he's 17 now so that would mean he's been there 3 years

I can take off the quest bit if you want me too.

Glen_OF

Drachmae : 4

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:57 pm

Yes please. I would like for you to edit your character sheet to correct each of the things I pointed out.  (Bottom corner, "Edit" button.")

And there's a section just below "Mortal Family" that is missing, titled "Years in Camp". Please add that for easy reference.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum