Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting and Sighing

2 posters

Go down

Sitting and Sighing Empty Sitting and Sighing

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Daustin walked into the Amphitheater, bored. He looked around, and slowly walked to the seats. Who knew being a halfblood was so boring... Daustin sat down, and stared off in the distance.
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sitting and Sighing Empty Re: Sitting and Sighing

Post  Aiden Shane Sun May 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Aiden walked slowly into the amphitheater, bored out of his mind. He was itching for a monster to kill or someone to talk to. Perhaps even a newbie to mess with. Newbies were just so gullible and easy to pick on, not that Aiden would ever dream of doing such a thing. Aiden walked a bit closer and he noticed a boy sitting on one of the steps. The boy seemed preoccupied. "Hey," Aiden said, holding out his hand. "I'm Aiden Shane, son of Morpheus. You are?"
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Drachmae : 84

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Daustin looked at the new person who had walked in. "Oh, hey, I'm Daustin Warrings, son of Asteria." He shook Aiden's hand. "Nice to meet you," He muttered.
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Shane Sun May 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Daustin, Aiden mused. What a peculiar name..Nonetheless, Aiden grinned at Daustin. "Pleased to make your acquaintance as well, Daustin." The son of Morpheus thought for a moment, struggling to remember what Asteria was the goddess of. "Your mother....she's the goddess of stars, right? What type of powers do you have, because that sounds really cool."
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 1:20 pm

"Yeah, she's the goddess of stars. As far as powers go...hm...well, to be honest I can't think of anything I can do. I guess that's one downfall of it." He sighed. "Oh well..."
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Shane Sun May 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Aiden was sorry he'd asked about what powers Daustin had. Shouldn't the demigod child of the star goddess have some type of cool power? All demigods had some type of powers, even those of minor gods. Aiden didn't want to brag that his powers allowed him to put people to sleep with a snap of his fingers. If he really concentrated, he could even put somebody in a coma, but it was usually only for a day...maybe a week if Aiden was lucky. "C'mon, Daustin. Can't you, like, control stuff in the night sky, or something?"
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Daustin shrugged. "Well, I never really tried." He thought of what powers Aiden must've had. He could probably make people sleep, or something... He looked up at the sky.
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Shane Sun May 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Aiden shrugged slightly. Daustin seemed older than him and he'd never tried to use his powers? Aiden had known of his powers for possibly six years and he was already a master with them. Daustin had been alive for longer and he had no idea if he even had powers. It all just made no sense whatsoever. "Hey, Daustin. Watch this," Said Aiden with a wide grin, hoping to cheer the son of Asteria up. He pointed his finger at an Ares kid and they simply dropped to the ground, unconscious. As soon as Aiden took his gaze from them, they opened their eyes and hopped up like nothing had happened.
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Daustin grinned. "Woah, that's awesome," He said. He watched as the Ares kid dusted himself off, and walked off. "So they just pass out and then have no memory of it?"

OOC: Sorry for the such short posts, I'm kind of lazy today. XD
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Shane Sun May 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Aiden grinned at Daustin as the Ares kid walked away, clueless that the son of Morpheus had just made him fall unconscious. "Yeah, that's how it works. Whoever I use my powers on has no recollection of what's just happened. Unless, I told them 'Hey, I'm gonna use my powers on you right now', they'd have no idea what was going on. My brother's really good at putting people into comas, though. I'm decent at it. Only the strongest children of Morpheus have the ability to do so, but it's only Bailey and I, but Bailey doesn't even come to camp. I was kicked out of my house a few months ago. That's why I came back to camp. What about you?" Aiden asked Daustin after he'd finished his story.
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 2:12 pm

"When I was three both his parent's died from a chimera attack. Then I lived at an orphanage until I was twelve. When I was twelve I went to live with my uncle, who soon died in a plane crash. When I was fourteen, I was sent to a boarding school by the second orphanage, and when I was fourteen my aunt, who I didn't even now I had, dropped me off here. I just got word though that she died from a car wreck a few days later," He finished. Woah, I must sound pitiful... "But, you know, I can live alone," Daustin said, giving false toughness. He looked at his watch. "Oh man, I gotta go!" He said. "See ya," he said, and ran off.
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Shane Mon May 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Aiden listened to Daustin's tale, and he had to admit, it was rather depressing.His parents were killed by a chimera? That was harsh. Aiden had simply never known his parents. He'd grown up with his backstabbing aunt and uncle with a double crossing twin cheering him on every step of the way. Aiden and Bailey had learned that they were demigods somewhere around the ages of eight or nine. Nobody had told them. Bailey had been attacked by some sort of monster and Aiden had thrown his ring at it. The ring, which he called Depereo, had turned into a sword at the last moment and killed the monster. Depereo had supposedly given to Aiden'a mother by Morpheus himself, and passed down through Aiden's uncle down to Aiden.

As Aiden drifted off into his own little world, he didn't even notice Daustin check his watch. When the son of Asteria spoke up, though, Aiden jumped slightly. "Later," he muttered, staring after the boy.
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down