Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave of Absence - Ceru

3 posters

Go down

Leave of Absence - Ceru Empty Leave of Absence - Ceru

Post  Cerulaen Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Hello all.

So, it's come to my attention that RPing has pretty much taken over my life. And since I'm entering my last year of high school, and gaining a bajillion other random responsibilities, I've found there's a lot of things that take a much higher spot on my list of priorities. Plus, I just need to take a break.

SOOOO, I'm sad to say, I will be disappearing from the RP world for a while. I'm not entirely sure how long--it could be several months, longer, or shorter. During that time, though, I won't be RPing at all on any sites I'm on, and the only time you'll see me on here is when there are requests for Graphic Signatures, and possibly the occasional Applications critique (since Jake is really the only other active staff on here and I don't want to make him do all the work. And he's lazy. *cough*)

I do realize this has the unfortunate repercussions of halting some plot things in the storyline here. Ri is rather vital in some upcoming quests, one of which is JUST about to start, I know... and believe me, I really wish I didn't have to take this break. But it's something I gotta do, so I guess those plots will just have to be held off a bit longer. I'm not entirely sure what you guys wanna do on here and everything, but... this site has had slow spots before. It won't die if it has another one (though, I know you may all die from the lack of my presence xP).

I'm sorry for any inconveniences this causes anyone, and if anyone has any questions, concerns, etc, feel free to PM me. If they're relevant enough, I'll try to reply to those. But besides all that, I expect you all to play nice and keep having fun! And remember, there's always Jake to bug. xP

LOVE ALL OF YOUS!

~ Ceru
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Leave of Absence - Ceru Empty Re: Leave of Absence - Ceru

Post  Alex Granit Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:47 am

best of wishes ceru. And I think I'm speaking for pretty much everyone when I say that you'll be missed Sad HBV won't be the same without you.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:48 pm

I'm gonna miss you so much! I'm probably going to email you so much, you'll start hating me xP Alex is right, HBV won't be the same without you. Ah well, so long as you come back someday. Good luck on everything!
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Thank both of yous. Y'all make me feel so loved. <3 *poofs*
Cerulaen
Cerulaen