Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeus Cabin!!!! (continued) (open to Gusty and two others)

2 posters

Go down

Zeus Cabin!!!! (continued) (open to Gusty and two others) Empty Zeus Cabin!!!! (continued) (open to Gusty and two others)

Post  Erin Shade Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:49 pm

Erin took Gusty to the dinning pavilion and they got in line for food. Erin got a big peace of stake, and a lot of salad. when they got to the sacrifice fire she scraped the meat into the flames, and whispered, "Thank you Father." then walked over the her table.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Drachmae : 364

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin!!!! (continued) (open to Gusty and two others) Empty Re: Zeus Cabin!!!! (continued) (open to Gusty and two others)

Post  Gusty Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:59 am

Gusty grumbled as she got into the line with her plate why am I doing this? why is everyone else doing it? The gods have never done anythingfor us.
She heard thunder booming outside.
Quickly she sacrificed her fried egg and bacon then went back to her table where she sat and stared at her half eaten toast sadly
Gusty
Gusty

Drachmae : 366

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin!!!! (continued) (open to Gusty and two others) Empty Re: Zeus Cabin!!!! (continued) (open to Gusty and two others)

Post  Erin Shade Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:27 am

Erin finished her salad and looked at Gusty who was staring at her food looking crestfallen, "What's wrong Gusty, do you not like the food?" she asked as she swirled her orang juice in her cup.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 am

Gusty looked up at Erin. Normally people that had been on the streets would love food. But gusty for some reason felt different. Only chirion knew that what had happened to her, her past. Gusty ate hardly anything, its not that she had an eating disorder or anything; it was just memories. Before her mother had died, gusty had argued with her mother during meal time about going to this special camp. hhe had told her mother that she hated her. nnd she never had gotten to say she was sorry.
This was the way gusty dealt with her guilt.
if I hadn'tbeen born. mom would still be alive. She died thinking i hated he

Gusty looked up at erin again and blinked, "no. Im just not hungry."
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:36 am

Erin shruged, then took a sip of her orange juice.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:41 am

Gusty sighed and stared at the scars on her wrists
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:49 pm

Erin was blankly staring into space as if the rest of the world didn't mater. When she became aware of the world again and she saw Gusty staring at her arm. "What are you doing?" she asked raising an eyebrow.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Gusty quickly slid her arm off the table hitting it as she did so. hhe gritted her teeth in pain, and clutched it
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:05 pm

"Careful." Erin remarked with a laugh.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Gusty's face was deadly serious. hhe took her hand away to revel a lon red, thick raw scar going all the way round her wrist.
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:51 pm

Erin's face went stone cold, "What happened to you?" she asked, She had only seen scars like this in pictues at the big house, on a past camper's face.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:43 am

"Medusa happened." She said quietly, "she turned my mother to stone and of course mom's wrist was still wrapped around mine. Medusa tried to force me to look at her but Iwouldnt. She pushed mom, the stone statue on the bonet of the car. The wrist snapped off still wrapped around mine. I Had to snap it off myself but because she had been holding so tightly......." She raked a hand through her hair trying to stop tears, "I ran off and lived on the streets. Aetos was sent to find me. He brought me to camp."
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:29 am

"I'm so sorry." Erin replied, the mention of the name Medusa sent shivers down her spine. Erin had never had much trouble with monsters, and had never lost her mother, so she could only imagin what her new sister was going through.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:35 pm

"Its fine." She wasn'tcrying. SHe just had anger and sadness on her face, "this scar forever burns. Like a punishment. But i suppose its a mark saying how tightly she held onto me in her final moments." She frowned and hid her wrist again
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Erin watched Gusty hide her arm under the table. She didn't know how to respond to what she was just told. But her face remained cold.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Gusty sighed again and nibbled on some toast halfheartedly
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:49 pm

Erin looked around the dinning pavilion, seeing some other campers she knew.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:09 am

Gusty sighed and looked up over at the other tables, she was people watching, trying to guess what people were going to do next
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:11 am

"Have you seen the whole camp yet?" Erin asked breaking the silence.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:19 am

"No." She awnsered, "only this place, our cabin and the infirmary." She said back smilingfor once
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:38 am

"Well, where do you want to go first?" Erin asked, "I know some places better than others." she added holding up her bandaged arm and smiling.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:28 am

"I don't know." She said, "climbing wall? Arena? Stables? I really don't mind."
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:19 pm

(sorry I got grounded from the internet.)

"How about the Climbing Wall then?" Erin asked in reply. "You can test your skills and try not to die." she added with a smirk.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:18 am

Gusty shrugged and nodded, "okay."

(its ok)
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:13 pm

"Let's go then." Erin said as she got up from the table and walked out of the dinning pavilion.

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net/t1543-zuse-cabin-continued-for-gusty-and-anyone-else-you-don-t-have-to-be-a-zuse-kid
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum