Zuse Cabin!! (Continued for Gusty and anyone else *you don't have to be a Zuse kid*)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zuse Cabin!! (Continued for Gusty and anyone else *you don't have to be a Zuse kid*)

Post  Seraphine Simmons on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:21 am

Severine shook hands in the air with mock excitement. She smirked hesitantly at Gusty's joke. She didn't think it was that funny, but understood that she was trying to lighten the mood, and she supposed she was thankful for that.
"Sooo..." she said. "What do I do now?"
Seraphine Simmons

Drachmae : 92

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Nyx
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zuse Cabin!! (Continued for Gusty and anyone else *you don't have to be a Zuse kid*)

Post  Gusty on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:28 am

"Tell the Hermeskids your moving out?"
Gusty

Drachmae : 366

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:38 pm

"You better tell them quick," Erin added, "Before they steel your stuff." she laughed, as she walked to edge of the rock wall and jumped off into the cargo net below.
Erin Shade

Drachmae : 359

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Seraphine laughed at Erin and Gusty's remarks. "I'm sure they would, If I had anything to steal." She didn't, though. The only things she owned were a ripped and bloody stained set of clothes and the Camp Halfblood shirt she had been given. When Erin jumped of the rock climbing wall and onto the net below, Seraphine was quick to follow. "So, I guess I should probably go tell Chiron. But how will he know I am telling the truth and not just making a story up? Also, are there any others in the Nyx cabin, or will I be alone?" Seraphine wasn't sure if hoped she would be alone. She liked her privacy, and people, in general, were a nuisance, in her opinion, but at the same time, she kind of wanted siblings. Kind of. She would have to see.
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:01 am

Gusty however stayed where she was looking down nervously. Why did she climb up? She gulped for once terrified
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade on Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:22 am

When Seraphine jumped all that was left was to convince Gusty to jump too. "Gusty, what are you waiting for? Jump, the wind will slow the fall and the net is here to catch you." Erin shouted to her scared half-sister. come on you wimp. Erin thought.
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:43 am

She was angry at her sister, she didn'thave the fear of heights did she? gusty breathed eyes dark "wind carry me." She jumped; she was too terrified to even scream. When she landed in the net, she scrambled to her feet rope burns raked her skin. With eyes that were watering and legs that were struggling. She turned away from her sister and stalked off
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Seraphine watched as Gusty jumped, eyes pinched shut, landing in the net. She made her eyes look concerned with practiced ease, and when Gusty stalked off, eyes watering, she ran after her. "Hey, don't leave. I'm sure Erin meant no harm."
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Erin laughed a little then ran after the two girls.
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty on Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:15 am

"Its not funny!" Gusty spat angrily eyes flashing lightning bolts with fury. No one had ever seen this side of her no demigod at least. Her look was painful, tears appeared in her eyes. She was clenching her fists, "YOU wouldn't UNDERSTAND!"
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade on Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Erin skidded to a stop when she saw her half-sister's fury, "Whoa, calm yourself kid." She said slowly pulling her bandanna off her wrist.
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:37 am

Gusty was yelling like never before. All the grief she had ever felt was pouring out, "Why should I? Ive been bottling things up for years and years!"
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:49 pm

Erin was scared for not only her safty in this situation, but for the safly of others. If she lets this get too crazy she might cause some problems, who knows what she's capable of. she though. "Gusty, don't let your anger blow up in your face." Erin said holding her bandanna ready to make it a whip at any moment.
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:48 am

But she was now pullingat her own hair, eyes hglowing with sadness, she looked like a little kid however she looked at Erin with a strange expression, half shame half discust. "You really think id hurt someone so badly to heal my own pain, my own anger?" She shook her head, "please just leave me alone."
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade on Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Erin stopped what she was doing and tied her bandanna around her hear. "Okay, I'll leave you alone." She said walking up the path to the cabins.
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:11 pm

Gusty spun around and sat in a branch of a tree quietly, silently sobbing
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top