Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest: Setting Up the Nodes: Southeast (Ax and Gusty)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Quest: Setting Up the Nodes: Southeast (Ax and Gusty) Empty Quest: Setting Up the Nodes: Southeast (Ax and Gusty)

Post  Zach Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Zach walked briskly toward the Hermes cabin, head down, pouring over the map that Jake had given him. The map detailed the locations that he was to set up nodes for the Camp's "Network." The major one was near the border of Georgia and Alabama, close to a city called Columbus. Zach thought that that was in Ohio, but apparently not. There were several more; one in Virginia, in some forest, one near Memphis, one near New Orleans, another in Miami, and a sixth node was to be set up in a city called Dillon, in South Carolina.

Zach looked up, back to the task ahead. Time to recruit his questers. Axel Stone, son of Hermes, was a reliable Camper and had never been on a quest. Zach was excited to quest with him. The other had been suggested to him by Chiron: Gusty Charm, a daughter of Zeus. She was a relatively new Camper and an enthusiastic participant in Camp activities. Zach didn't know her, but he hoped she'd be cool.

Zach arrived at the Hermes cabin and knocked on the door.

((Btw guys, since this is a quest and a tad more important than normal role-play, let's try and get some substance into our posts, and some polish. This is mostly directed at myself and Gusty, because I don't really know your RP-style xP ))
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Quest: Setting Up the Nodes: Southeast (Ax and Gusty) Empty Re: Quest: Setting Up the Nodes: Southeast (Ax and Gusty)

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:45 pm

Axel answered the door to his cabin, he had been expecting somebody to come around eventually. After all he was arguably one of the best climbers in camp. Not to mention he had been at the meeting discussing the nodes and such, despite not actually being invited. It was Zach, a camper from Apollo cabin and one of the two leaders of the groups setting up nodes.
"I'm going to guess this is about that network thing." Axel asked, despite already knowing it was. After all he hadn't robbed apollo cabin in the last week, so it was a good bet.

"So who else are you planning to drag on this little adventure?" Axel knew there were several potential questers in camp, though he had to admit alot of them would rather not get stuck in a group with him for some reason.

(lol Axel has stuff figured out, and yea i agree that we're gonna need to keep posts substantial we don't need this going on for 50 or so pages of fluff.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Quest: Setting Up the Nodes: Southeast (Ax and Gusty) Empty Re: Quest: Setting Up the Nodes: Southeast (Ax and Gusty)

Post  Zach Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:05 am

((Hey peeps. Sorry that I've been away. I got really busy with school, then we lost internet at my home and then my laptop stopped working, so I've been having some difficulties. But I will try my best to keep myself active.))

Zach blinked, slightly surprised at the Camper's assuredness that he was on the quest, but not too surprised. He was an obvious choice.

"Yeah, this is about the quest. How do you feel about setting up nodes in the Southeast U.S. with me and...." Zach consulted his files, "Gusty Charm, daughter of Zeus? I've never met her; do you know her?" Zach wasn't sure about leading a quest when he didn't know his fellow questers either well or at all. But Axel was a good Camper and they had met, and Gusty came highly recommended from Chiron.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:36 pm

"I don't think so" Ael answered, though in reality he couldn't be sure he robb-er met alot of people. Zeus kids were usually pretty entertaining though, with that superior attitude of theirs that seemed to run in the family. "She's a zeus kid, so just look for somebody who thinks their better than you." Axel joked, he knew it was probably risky to make jokes like that, but since when did Axel care about risks. He had met Zach a few times, but he really didn't know the guy well. "This'll be interesting at least." Either way he knew they would have to pick up the zeus girl he just hoped she wasn't as much of a pain as he expected, Axel had already dealt with some Zeus kids in the past and their expectations to be good at everything was rather annoying, but it could be entertaining when they did fail at things.

(It's ok, the world just didn't want you online xP)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:12 am

Zach laughed. He did get that feeling from some Zeus kids.

"Hopefully she'll be at the Zeus Cabin. You cool with leaving today?" Zach asked over his shoulder as he turned toward the Sky god's Cabin, beckoning for Axel to come with him. "I don't think we'll need too much equipment, just our weapons and some rations.... And the map." Zach added as an after-thought.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:23 pm

"I dont have any problems with that, lets just hope this Zeus kid can keep up." Just because her father was Zeus didn't mean she would be skilled, in all honesty Axel didn't really see what was so special about them, so what if they had a bunch of powers. Skill would beat powers any day. He listened to Zach listing the supplies they'd be taking. "It'd be smart to only take what we can carry, we'll be faster then."
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:38 pm

"Yeah, just a backpack of Nectar and Ambrosia each, and I'll take some medical supplies, just in case." Arriving at the Zeus cabin, Zach knocked on the door, hoping that Gusty was in there.

((Gusty, that's your cue xP ))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:03 am

Gusty came out in a hoodie and a pair of jeans, smiling, which was strange who would be smiling if they had just been woken up? Gusty dodnt sleep much. she had her short hair tied into a ponytail like she didn't care which she didn't, the daughter of Zeus was carrying a bag of clothes, nectar, ambrosia and a few other things. SHe strapped her watch to her wrist and looked at them both brightly; this was one side of her, the angry side she tried only to show to enemies. Sighing the daughter of zeus realised these guys were older than her and probably more experienced which could lead them into thinking they could boss her around. After all the twelve year old had only been here for a week, Chiron had told her something about a quest but she had no ideas what it was, gusty usually already had a bag packed for 'emergancies' she knew she was a powerful demigod so she hid a bag under her bed.
"hi." She said her diffrent couloured eyes moving around the two like it was scaning them, "what do you want?" She asked questionly eying up the two.
Gusty
Gusty

Drachmae : 366

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Zach shared a look with Axel, surprised at the girl's readiness.

"I take it Chiron has spoken with you. I'm Zach Knoxton, Apollo, and this is Axel Stone, Hermes. You're Gusty right?" At her nod, Zach continued.

"We plan on leaving later today, although Axel and I need to pack, but I see that you are already set to go. You good to leave in a couple hours?"

Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Gusty was silent for almost a minute, "chirion told me something about a quest, i behad my bag packed for days incase. He didn't seem to tell anyone else so Ifigured it out. IM good to go whenever." She said confidently nodding at the older kids respectfully, she wasn't like her siblings, she did respect the older campers as long as they knew their boundries
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:28 pm

"You didn't mention she was a runt." Axel observed. He didn't think he'd end up partnering up with somebody shorter than Ri, the fact the girl was younger only made it stranger. Still she was a Zeus kid, so she would have powers that could be helpful. Plus maybe she would surprise them. Axel noticed the girl's bag, and could tell she already knew about the quest. "apparently we're stuck babysitting you. Let's go already, no need wasting time here."
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:33 pm

"Im not a runt," she hissed angrily, eyes flashing lightning bolts, "and I'm not a baby, I can take care of myself, believe me." Her voice etched with warning, she slung her rucksack over her shoulder growling "I could save your life today or during the quest, and will you be calling me runt then?" Her eyebrows raised and she twisted her watch into a sword checking its condition before crossing her arms, "your a son of Hermes right? I bet you'll be living on the streets robbing innicont people, that seems to be the only thing your good at at least some of us have got potential, yyou'll be lucky to be alive by the time your twenty." She insulted him back without a thought then walked onwards sighing.
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:47 pm

"And then you'll be a helpful runt." Axel answered, all the while giving one of his cocky grins. He didn't care much about if he lived to twenty or not, after all why sweat the small stuff like that. "There's no such thing as innocence, we're all guilty of something. I just choose to accept that" Axel said, responding to the comment about him robbing people, maybe this brat would be entertaining after all. He kne he probably had a better chance of survival than she did, after all those powers did a good job of attracting monsters, and the act powers took a great toll on a person's body also didn't help matters. He preferred his knife to lightning powers any day, after all it kept things more interesting. "Don't you just love road trips?"

(Im sorry Ax doesn't seem to care, he lacks this thing called common sense, and i suspect him of having a personality disorder of some type, dont take anything Ax does personally xP, and we should probably wait for Zach.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:19 am

"I have a name!" Gusty charm said trying to keep calm, she shuffled from foot to foot unable to be still, "and just because I'm the smallest person in this camp does not give you the right to boss me around." She was Liking Axel less and less, she knew he was right about a lot of things but still he didn'thave to be so nasty aabout it all. "You know you don't have to be so mean, unlike my father I don't think I'm better than everyone I know you are more experienced then me but your gonna need my help."

(Lol i guessed. XD she doesnt like people that give bad first imppresions and so far she doesnt like axel but yeah. Isnt it funny how were friends and then our chars hate eachother XD)
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Zach sighed in frustration. If these two were going to bicker throughout the whole quest he would lose his mind.

"One: Axel, behave. Let's be nice. Two: Gusty, as a Senior Camper and the quest leader, I do have the authority to boss both of you around, although I wouldn't dream of ever doing it. However if this arguing continues, I might be inclined to throw some orders around." Zach smiled to show that he wasn't mad.

"As for the quest, we'll be setting up electronic monster sensors throughout the Southeast U.S. along a route that I have. Axel, let's go pack. If you could get two bags of rations, one for each of us, I'll go get medical supplies."

((Let's skip the packing process and just head right into the Quest, okay?))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:16 pm

"Rations? Oh food. I prefer to call it money." She laughed, knowing she had quite a few hundred dollarsin her bag from cChiron already and a few lucky drachmas. With heads of Zeuson one side and mMedusa......she trembled at the thought.......on the other
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:03 pm

"Relax, I'm just messing with the kid"
he found the idea of him following orders amusing, but decided not to say anything. Instead Axel just went to get the rations.
(Timeskip time I guess I'll just leave the short post)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:42 am

She rolled her eyes but felt kind of weird inside. Maybe impressed. S
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:34 pm

((Sorry for taking so long in responding.... I was kinda confused about that last post and then I just put it off.... Hope you're still active Gusty.))

Zach looked at his watch and interrupted the two. "Alright everybody. Drop the chit-chat, and let's get ready to leave. I expect to be ready to leave in two hours."

-- Two hours later --

Axel, Zach, and Gusty, stood at Thalia's tree on the hill, packs slung over their backs. In Zach's he had medical supplies along with nectar and ambrosia. In his pocket was the map and thirty dollars. When in doubt, McDollar-Menu. His great longbow was slung over his back, nestled with his claymore. On his hip was the sheath for his dirk. Zach tossed his dirk in the air, deftly catching it by the handle. It had been to long since he'd used it on a monster.

"Axel, Gusty, ready to go? Weapons? Rations?"
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:42 pm

(Heck yeah Ilove this place)
Gusty nodded muttering, she looked weaponlesw, but she had her watch on,her smiling. The girl scratched her arm, clawing at her skin. "yeah. All set.,"
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:15 pm

"So they expect us to walk all the way down the east coast then?" Axel observed.
He was looking over their map, being the son of Hermes he was more or less the unofficial navigator for this trip. New Orleans caught his eye, it was somewhere Ax had always wanted to go, though admittedly under different circumstances. Still from what he knew about monsters they'd already be attracting attention with their demigod scent. He had about 200 dollars on him, though admittedly most of it hadn't originally belonged to him.
"I'd bet you one of us is gonna end up carrying shorty." Axel stated with a cocky grin, knowing full well that his comments probaby weren't going to help with the whole team-building thing, but the entertainment value was worth it.

(Ax, stop being antagonistic, godd***it>.<  lol it doesnt help that Gusty reacts to his comments.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:18 am

Gusty biting her lip to stop a retort coming out kept walking brushing a hand through her short black hair silently, she said, "we should have enough money for a train halfway there, I guess. The fates charge too much money for a ride and I don't know about you guys but I don't have many drachmas." She looked up at them with a slight smile and then returned back to her thoughts thinking quickly and letting her past and emotions fly through her brain.

Finally, they reached the streets and gusty being well as you could say used to the dark and wet life didnt even pull up the hood of her jacket, she walked along ahead of axel and zach a little bit knowing that when they turned into the allyway, which was a shortcut into the main city, there would be a gang there, always. Gusty had gotten on the wrong side of them whilst traveling to camp and now, well lets just say she wasnt partically enthusiastic to meet them again. Slowly, she walked into the dark allyway one hand on the wall for balance and you could say reassurance, the daughter of zeus didnt like the fact that she was first but, she wasnt going to let her discomfort show and kept walking till a sound of laughter hit her ears; that's when she stopped, it was so cold gusty could see her breath ahead of her and determindly kept striving closer and closer to the laughter awaiting for that reliving moment when they mannaged to slip past unseen however, it
never came; instead came the unwelcoming sound of people surrounding them and before she could jerk away, the cold barrel of a Gun was pressed to her head as were ones to her two companions, gusty froze on the spot, "look, we dont want any trouble, we're just passing through." She herself was supprised at how icy calm her voice was
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:50 pm

(well i think it's safe to assume this is dead, you guys wanna just skip through the thing and get back to camp? because im fairly sure most of us with the exception of myself are not regularly active.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:31 am

I want to finish this im still active every day. )
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:08 pm

(Meh I guess it can't hurt, and I am trapped out of camp...besides not much else going on...though i dont know what we'll do with Zach MIA)

Axel smirked at the feeling of cold steel being pressed to his back. This would prove entertaining, at the very least these guys would be a temporary cure for the boredom that had taken hold of Ax since they left. With the exception of annoying the kid, he hadn't really gotten the chance to do much. It helped that Axel had dealt with these types of guys. He also knew better than to take this as a mugging, too many guys and too many guns.
A single thug, maybe two would be enough for a simple mugging, and gangs didn't actually do that stuff as a group much anyways. Unless they had a reason to bring this many people.
Honestly he'd assume these guys were more protecting their turf than anything, probably assumed they were with somebody.
"So, this how you guys greet everyone who visits you or are we just lucky?" Axel asked in amusement.
Mentally he had already counted the goons around them. five guys, three carrying guns.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next