Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Vegetarian (That sounded better in my head). Open to everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Anti-Vegetarian (That sounded better in my head). Open to everyone!   Empty Anti-Vegetarian (That sounded better in my head). Open to everyone!

Post  NoahWay Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Isaac stared at his salad. His salad stared back. In all honesty, it was a very nice salad with celery, lettuce, plenty of cherry tomatoes, sunflower seeds, and cucumbers, all drowning in ranch. But even as his stomach grumbled, Isaac couldn't bring himself to touch it. He looked up and down the crowded Demeter table but every other camper was well...a happy camper. It seemed that Isaac was alone in his predicament. "This is all your fault," he hissed at his salad. His salad, thankfully , did not hiss back. Great. His first healthy meal at camp and he had to deal with this.

Last edited by NoahWay on Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
NoahWay
NoahWay

Drachmae : 38

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Demeter
Items :

Back to top Go down

Anti-Vegetarian (That sounded better in my head). Open to everyone!   Empty Re: Anti-Vegetarian (That sounded better in my head). Open to everyone!

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:21 pm

A belligerent looking little red headed girl, sat at the Ares table. Eating a strictly meat only diet, her aggressive appetite managed to freak out most of the newcomers. But besides meat, she ate and drank nothing but hot-sauce and barbeque chips. Not a healthy diet for a growing child, but it seemed to suit her perfectly well.

Unlike any other day, she ate nothing, for today she stared weirdly at the kid at the Hermes table. It wasn't a normal look, it wasn't aggressive, it wasn't intimidating...or maybe it was. It possessed a more of a...WTF vibe to it, she looked at the kid and at his salad, at the kid, back to the salad. As if she were trying to figure out a difficult mathematics problem.
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares (God of War,Blood-Shed, and Battle) Symbol: A boar head with two spears crossed over it like an X
Items :

http://armorgames.com/the-last-stand-dead-zone-game/13691 or htt

Back to top Go down

Anti-Vegetarian (That sounded better in my head). Open to everyone!   Empty Re: Anti-Vegetarian (That sounded better in my head). Open to everyone!

Post  NoahWay Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Noah felt a slight tingling sensation on his neck . Confused, he turned around slightly...and quickly snapped back in the other direction. 'Weird. Possibly aggressive.  Red-head. Girl.  Staring. At me,' he thought panicking. Noah frantically ran through any possible ways he had insulted anyone but came up with nothing. 'I've been at this Half-Something camp for what? Two blasted years. I can survive this. I think.' In that moment, Noah really-kind-of wanted to go home.
The next thing he realized didn't help him. 'Wait. Didn't that goat-man say we have to sit at different tables depending on who's unwanted illegitimate children we are? So who is that girl?' Noah quickly glanced to the side, pretending to sip his juice. What he saw also didn't help him. In fact, it made him want to cry.
'What in the world does an Ares child want with me?!' And the fact that there was something dark red smeared on the girl's face didn't make him like her more. 'That's ketchup right? Right. Oh god I sure hope it's ketchup. Please let it ketchup. Or paint. Eatable paint. '

Last edited by NoahWay on Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoahWay
NoahWay

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:54 am

The little red-head girl, abruptly stood from her seat. Something had been bothering her ever since that kid sat down with his disgusting veggie salad. She fixed her bandana and dusted her pants off. To make things worse she came strutting right towards the Hermes table. The hard soles of her combat boots clomped heavily against the ground. Even her siblings looked at her peculiarly as she stood. She paused in front of the Hermes table, her nose and mouth completely concealed by the dark bandana. With one swift gesture she reached across the table and snatched the salad. The room seemed to go deathly silent... She than shot a look at the newbie Hermes kid, her eyes were like hot ambers, burning inside her skull. They held no emotion, just a blank vexed expression. Her face was permanently composed into a scowl. Than she did something no one anticipated her to do...

She slowly reached into her jacket and pulled out a large bottle of hot sauce. She popped it open and drowned his salad in spicy goodness. "There, that was annoying the absolute shit out of me." She sniffled wiping her nose on her sleeve.

Noticing she had everyones attention on her she spun around. "DID I ASK FOR A DAMN AUDIANCE?!" She barked in her commando voice.
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares (God of War,Blood-Shed, and Battle) Symbol: A boar head with two spears crossed over it like an X
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoahWay Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:09 pm

As Isaac stared at his salad, now dripping with that horrid red stuff, he felt his mind go blank, like time had stopped just for him. Behind the roaring blood pounding in his ears, Isaac could make out the red-headed daughter of Ares holler something but it sounded far away. A drop of the red stuff dribbled off the plate, making its way toward him. Blankly, Isaac watched as a red spot appeared on his jeans.
Now for those who are wondering 'What in the  world is going on? ' and 'What does that kid have against spicy stuff?' it's quite simple actually. (And for those of you thinking 'I need to check my MySpace!' then by all means do so. Just be sure never to associate with me ever again.)You see, when Isaac was first brought to camp by his loopy-satyr/janitor guardian, said loopy-satyr/janitor guardian introduced him to his girlfriend, a mushroom nymph who was almost as loopy as her boyfriend. She was very nice  and everything but her existence made Isaac curious. 'Well,' he mused on the way to the mess hall. 'If there is a nymph for every bit of plant-life here, wouldn't that mean the vegetables campers eat are basically nymph limbs?'
He felt an urge to laugh at such a ridiculous notion but the urge soon turned into the urge to throw-up. As it turned out, Camp Half-Something did serve vegetables. Vegetables that groups of nymphs brought into the hall, chattering and laughing as they dished out their dead relatives.
So, now that you know his thought process, you can imagine what Isaac felt when he saw his plate of nymph remains covered in red liquid. He did what even the best of us would do. Scream. Or attempt to hit that Ariana-Grande-high-note. Take your pick.
NoahWay
NoahWay

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:59 pm

The redhead snorted and turned her attention back to the Apollo brats. The one kid she'd been looking at seemed sickly pale and she couldn't figure out why. Was it because he preferred habanero peppers over chilies? Or was it simply not spicy enough? Though it hadn't looked as if he'd touched his salad. She considered wither or not to give him a nice smack to wake him out of his trance. Or to just walk away and let him be, of course she wouldn't let such yummy-goodness go to waste. She'd make sure he'd eat it or at least try it first.

Who didn't like hot-sauce? It was spicy it was creamy and good. Not loving hot-sauce was the worst kind of sin if you asked her. She continued to stare at the pale-kid, than she gave him a unintentionally forceful nudge. Which may I add, almost could've thrown him into the floor. Even if it wasn't on purpose. She crossed her arms and gestured to the leafy gooiness.

"Eat your salad, that hot-sauce is expensive."
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoahWay Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:00 pm

Isaac was snapped out of his internal screaming when the girl began rudely shoving him in the side of his head with her pointy elbow. He tore his gaze from the dripping salad to glare at the red headed girl. What did she want now?!
"Eat your salad, hot sauce is expensive."
Oh. So that's what it was. Well excuse me! Isaac thought irritably. No thanks to you I'll probably avoid every bit of vegetation at Camp Half-Something for the rest of summer! What he said was: "Ehr....no...I...uh...I can't eat it because uh...I'm Anti-Vegetarian...?"
It took him minutes to process what he had just said. Oh. My. Various gods.
NoahWay
NoahWay

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:26 pm

The silence was almost unbearable, for even Ruby. She was in utter shock, how unusual for a Demeter-Child to not like green-veggie-healthy-crap. Ew. Ruby looked as confused as any Ares kid possibly could get. Than out of the blue....I mean out of the red in her case, she snorted like some feral beast. Breaking down into a unappealing laughter, it sounded if a Hyena was being smothered, dipped in battered and fried up in oil. "PFFTT, A Demeter whose not a Vegismerian (That's how she exactly said it). HAHAHAHAHAAAAA." Ruby could barely breathe, this was too damn good.

"That's like saying Apollo doesn't wipe his ass with sunshine in the morning!" The flame-haired girl chuckled, wiping tears from her eyes. "Phew."

And to add to the poor kids misery, she decided to be even more generous. "Tell you what, come pop-a-squat (Sit) at my table and I'll share my lunch. I caught it this morning." The way she said that was unnerving, who knows what it was. For all Isaac knew it could be demi-god supreme, extra crispy with a side of hot-sauce. Guess he'd just have to find out.
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:54 pm

((I'd just like to say that I find this topic absolutely hilarious. I'm just sitting here with completely bemused smirk on my face. Well, and two other things--censor out your swear words, please. This is a PG site. Also, out of curiosity, your app says you've been here for a year, Isaac--why is it you're saying you've been here for only 2 hours? Just kind of wondering.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoahWay Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Alright.... Isaac inched slightly away from the daughter of Ares who was doubled over, body shaking , while peals of The Exorcist sounds boomed across the Mess Hall. This is...strange. Is she choking on her own tongue? Oh wait she's laughing. At me. Don't freak out, Isaac. You are a mature fourteen year-old guy who has no idea what's going on. Okay so how can I escape this situation with my life and at least twenty-percent of my pride? What does dad always say? Oh yeah it was uh...if you can't beat them join them! Okay, well I can pretend to have a seizure too.

"Ha ha ha, " he wheezed weakly, eyes darting to and fro from the dripping salad to the spasming red-head. "Hee hee oh ha ha. Bloodlust. Gore. Linkin Park, Red-bull. Woo!" Blend in Isaac! Blend in!

It must have worked because the red head only laughed louder. Then she said a bunch of slurred and jumbled together words (and quite a few curses). What Isaac got out of that exchange: She knows I'm a Demeter kid and Apollo wipes his nether regions with rays of light (Never going sunbathing again.)

Wait wait wait! Isaac's mind was reeling. How does she know I'm a Demeter kid? It only took him five seconds to realize: Oh hey... I'm sitting at the table. The girl chattered on, slapping Isaac's back so hard that he could have swore that he heard a 'crack'. Pop a what now? Oh wait...means she wants me to sit with her. Huh I thought only Grandma said stuff like that. Well there's absolutely no way I'm going with her! Besides, wouldn't that be breaking the rules that no one follows anyways?

It was a nice thought, until he found himself squeezed next to the skinny redhead who was ripping apart a plate of deep-fried...something. Isaac exhaled deeply, studiously avoiding all the other Ares children's stare as they snacked on dripping meat. I'm not scared. Nope not at all. ....Mom a little help please?

[Cerulean: Awe thanks! Sorry I'll be sure to watch my language. As for the whole time thing, I'll try and fix that.]
NoahWay
NoahWay

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down