Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melody Angelynn Blue

2 posters

Go down

Melody Angelynn Blue Empty Melody Angelynn Blue

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:48 am

Name: Melody Angelynn Blue

Melody Angelynn Blue Tumblr_lndrzalner1qlmjtto1_500

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Family: Jessica Tracy Blue (Birth-Mother) [Alive]
Dean Jamis Beauregard. (Step-Dad) [Alive]
Years in Camp: 4 1/2 years, Year rounder.

History: Melody was born in Seattle Washington. Her mother Jessica was a model and minor actress, she met Apollo at a photo shoot in California. They hit it off right away and the outcome was Melody.

Soon after Apollo disappeared, Jessica found out she was pregnant, and became resentful. That was the end of her modeling career, and as soon as Mel was old enough to go to school she got a comfortable little office job. It payed well and offered a comfortable life for Melody. For her 7th birthday, after a ton of pestering her mother got her a pair of expensive headphones. That was the only decent gift her mother bothered to get her. Usually her mother ignored her completely and was at the office or on dates. See...her mother had a taste for Handsome, Charming and Loaded men. Your classic gold-digger, after a while she settled down with Dean, he was tall, with dark hair, and glistening blue eyes. He was a wealthy business man, and he proposed to Jessica. After they were married, Mel was shipped off to an expensive year-round boarding school called Boulevard High. Of course the marriage didn't last, but that didn't make up for the fact her own mother betrayed her. Mel felt alone and that lonliness made her malicious. Her heart grew cold, and only got colder with age. On the outside she remains confined and proper.

When she was 10 she ran away from her school. The authorities were called following her disappearance. She made a living by singing on the streets during that time. But she couldn't run from the police forever, after about 5 days of running they caught her and dragged her back to Boulevard High. She from than out, made her high priority to get out of that prison. Things only got worse as she began to discover who she really was. After an unfortunate incident at a music recital, the staff and students went completely rampant. When came of age, she started getting attacked by monsters. She already knew by than she was different, but after she started hearing voices she came to the conclusion she'd gone mad. The voice told her to go to some camp in the middle of freakin nowhere. But despite how delirious that sounded, she did as it instructed her.

Of course her name was plastered all over the news...the 'abducted' girl. Mel was glad to be out of there...it was sweet freedom. After a few close calls and a month of eating nothing but Beef jerky, Twinkies and vitamin water. She came upon her destination...

Camp Half-Blood.

Her first few months there were bland, but after one of the camps infamous campfires she revealed her musical talents. A sign appeared above her head, burning as bright as the sun and shining like gold. She is...

The daughter of Apollo.

Nowadays she's just about the same, maybe even worse than before. Angelic she may be, but don't be fooled by her beauty and charms. She betrays almost all she crosses, your just another chess-piece on the board. She's dangerous, watch out for her.

Physical Appearance: Angelic features, icy-blue bountiful eyes, dark brown hair with lighter streaks in the mix. Light-peach toned lips and a natural tan.

Personality: Charming by nature and sweet looking. But looks can deceive, she's your classic passive-aggressive bitch...excuse my language but that's how you'd usually describe her. She's a passive-aggressive kind of gal, she won't let you know she's pissed at you. She won't hint, she'll make you miserable until she feels satisfied. Mel's the kind of girl who smiles at your face than plunges a knife in your back when you turn around. She's not quite a classified 'gold digger' her targets range to anyone who has something she wants. She has few friends but prefers to keep it small since she likes to work alone. She can practically smell stupidity, and everyone that's not her, she automatically thinks is stupid in one way or another. Highly self-conceived, I mean if your pretty you should flaunt it right?

Fatal Flaw: She has many fatal-flaws but a major one is she's majorly disloyal. No matter who you are, your just a pawn. She'll toss you under the buss as soon as you give her the opportunity. Which also has gotten her some pretty nasty enemies in the past, but now she's at camp she has other problems. Not to mention enemies with weapons and powers.

Talents: Music abilities, she can sing to the very core of her soul and play the piano to an excelled level. She can also can take temporary control over a person's body and actions when she sings. (I suppose that needs approval, I stress the word TEMPERARY)

Weapons: Celestial Bronze Scythe with a golden rod that's aligned with luxurious jewels. (Nothing magical, it's just pretty c:)

Other: She loves anything chocolate related, and vanilla ice-cream. Mel also likes going down to the beach on sunny days for a dip in her bikini, of course whilst doing some major flaunting. She loves being the center of attention, it brings her some 'joy' just being able to take it away from someone else. She hates children, and is afraid of centipedes and snakes, and dislikes rainy days. She doesn't wear too much makeup, just a tad of eyeliner to make her eyes 'pop'. She has a belly-button piercing and always wears a crop-topped shirt. Also wears long tattered clingy blue-jeans unless it's summer-time than she wears short-shorts. Wink

Melody Angelynn Blue A_3x-horizontal

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I debated wither to make her an Aphrodite child...but with her music abilities I suggested Apollo instead... o-o

Last edited by RubyWillDestroyYou on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares (God of War,Blood-Shed, and Battle) Symbol: A boar head with two spears crossed over it like an X
Items :

http://armorgames.com/the-last-stand-dead-zone-game/13691 or htt

Back to top Go down

Melody Angelynn Blue Empty Re: Melody Angelynn Blue

Post  Cerulaen Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Sorry, but I'm not even reading through this now because A) you need to be active on this site--note, I said active--for at least 2-3 months before you can have a second character, along with a whole bunch of other requirements. And then B) even when you are allowed a second character, they need to be in a different faction from your first, and as of a short time ago, that other faction is solely Hunters.

So yeah. Sorry.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Well that freakin stinks =-= wish I known that before I spent the time on this post.
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares (God of War,Blood-Shed, and Battle) Symbol: A boar head with two spears crossed over it like an X
Items :

http://armorgames.com/the-last-stand-dead-zone-game/13691 or htt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:09 pm

That's why we have the rules that are supposed to be read. xP
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite