Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samantha Castellan

2 posters

Go down

Samantha Castellan Empty Samantha Castellan

Post  JustAnotherDemigod Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:55 pm

Before you read this I just want to ask if I'm actually allowed to be Luke's sister. But if I'm not, I have another character I can use.

Name:  Samantha Castellan

God Parent: Hermes

Mortal Family: May Castellan

Years in Camp: 1

History: When Luke was about 11, May Castellan had another child with Hermes. He soon realized that this was a mistake, and that May was in no condition to take care of a child.

When Samantha was 7, Hermes put her in an orphanage. Two years later, when Luke had started working with Kronos, he got her and tried to recruit her for the titan army.

Since she was only 9 at the time and had just learned about the world of gods and demigods, she joined the titans. A year later, Sam had come to terms that Luke was on the bad side and so was she. Secretly, she made an escape plan, and decided to leave when she was 12. For a while, she didn’t have a place to stay. After about a year of wandering around, she found camp and stayed there.

Physical Appearance: She has long, light brown hair, and blue eyes. She on the skinny side and is a bit short for her age. She hates dresses and often wears her camp t-shirt, shorts, and a pair of sneakers. She likes to wear her hair down and sometimes lets it cover her face.

Personality: She can be pretty shy, quiet, and indecisive. She doesn't like having to make big decisions and always fears she has bad judgement because she once joined the titans. She often leaves the choices to others. Sometimes she can be a pushover.

Fatal Flaw: She's really self-conscious and sometimes lets others tell her what to do, which can result in making really bad mistakes.

Talents: She's really good at climbing trees and is really quiet, so she can easily sneak up on people.

Weapons: A Celestial Bronze dagger.
JustAnotherDemigod
JustAnotherDemigod

Drachmae : 4

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Samantha Castellan Empty Re: Samantha Castellan

Post  GeneralArin Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:37 pm

No, you cannot have any direct relationship to any of the cannon characters. Thanks for asking.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  JustAnotherDemigod Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Okay well do you think I could be a daughter of Eris?
JustAnotherDemigod
JustAnotherDemigod

Drachmae : 4

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Sure.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum