Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Escosio

3 posters

Go down

Alex Escosio Empty Alex Escosio

Post  IamNotYourBitxh Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:41 am

First name: Alex
Last name: Escosio
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Family:
Mother: Aubrey Escosio (deceased)
Brother: Justin Escosio (mortal)
Years in camp: 1 year
History: Alex was a huge airhole. When her mother died, her older brother, Justin, took over the house. She never knew her dad. All she knew about him was that he's dead and he's never coming back. Alex knew that Justin hated her, but she didn't think that he hated her that much to send her out of the house. Justin literally threw her out the front door the minute their mom was buried. And so Alex wandered aimlessly into the world, scavenging for food on vending machines and convienience stores. That is, until she reached a place called Camp Half Blood.
Physical: She has a shoulder length brunette hair and dark brown eyes. Her skin color is the shade of light brown and she has long fingernails that could be registered as weapons. She's tall and has noticeable muscles on her legs. Her arms are long enough to reach you and strangle you with it.
Personality: She's arrogant. She will fight to prove her point. She's always up for a nice round of fist fight but if there's no legit reason to it, she won't fight. She's the kind of person who will take revenge on another person. She can be an airhole, but if you're important to her, she will protect you with her life.
Fatal flaw: Alex is the kind of person who doesn't really care for anybody. But if you get too close to her, she will start to get emotionally attached to you. And if that happens, she will do anything to protect you. now that may seem like a good thing, but if something bad happens to you, like you die, she will literally cheat death, bargain to the gods for revenge, or kill herself to replace you. Which may actually cause her life's destruction if you think about it.
Talents: taking debates, strangling people, martial arts and kung fu, sword fights.
Other: she likes food. Which is weird because she doesn't get fat.

IamNotYourBitxh

Drachmae : 3

Back to top Go down

Alex Escosio Empty Re: Alex Escosio

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:58 am

You need to expland on your history and personality, I'm kind of unclear on your fatal flaw.
Is it that she is overly loyal? because that is what it reads as, if so then that is fine i guess.
You mention Martial arts and kung fu where did she learn this? how long has she been doing this? martial arts is not mentioned in the history and it isnt the type of thing you can just pick up on a whim.
For history I would recommend expanding on her life prior to her mother's death as well as going into what caused the brother to hate her...because that doesn't just happen usually. Also since your charrie has been to camp mention what they have been doing since they got there, their general activities during camp and such.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:31 pm

Okay, some questions:
1) What is an "airhole"? Are you trying to say "asshole"...? I mean, this is a PG site, but "airhole" isn't an alternative word for the actual word, so...wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean.
2) How old is her brother when their mom dies? And why is there no explanation of where her brother comes from? I see he's mortal, but there's no mention of his real father, and for him to be old enough to take over a house he would have had to been born before Alex, and ergo her mom would've had to have a past husband who died or divorced, or a one night stand, or something. And yes, like Ax said, why does Justin hate Alex?
3) Note: nails can't really be used as weapons efficiently. Scratching people, sure. Defending yourself? Nope. They are not claws. Just in case that's what you actually meant to use them for. Especially since you don't seem to have a weapons section.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down