Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the woods ((Open-Yaoi))

3 posters

Go down

Lost in the woods ((Open-Yaoi)) Empty Lost in the woods ((Open-Yaoi))

Post  MissMayHem Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:03 pm

Hieron had just stepped out of the cab and paid the cabbie, giving him the last of his money. Hieron waited for the car to be out of sight before he began his trek into the woods.
~Aproximately 30 minutes later~
”Ugh! Where is this stupid camp?!" Hieron kicked a nearby tree in frustration. 'Man, I hope this place actually exists...' Hieron sighed dejectedly and started walking in a random direction. After about 15 minutes of walking Hieron came upon some stables. "What the heck? Horses?"

MissMayHem

Drachmae : 32

Back to top Go down

Lost in the woods ((Open-Yaoi)) Empty Re: Lost in the woods ((Open-Yaoi))

Post  Charlie L Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:35 pm

Charlie didn't usually end up doing chores with her cabin, having more important things like making money.
However she had been bribed into it this time, and had expected to be able to pass off the work to Tony or some other sucker.
Also the fact she just happened to be unable to find any of the poor suckers indebted to her to pass the buck to, and so was stuck doing the work herself.
Overall though the diminutive girl didn't mind too much, since the pegasi (that is the plural right?) were rather easy to get along with.\
Especially when one bribed them.
A boy with blond hair, though it seemed to be dyed at the tips, seemed to be walking out of the woods.
He was kind of short, though unfortunately still slightly taller than her (hope you don't mind this, but Char is actually frequently mistaken for an elementary schooler so.)
and his facial features seemed slightly feminine though not to the point he would be mistaken as a girl.
"You look lost." Charlie said after hearing the boy's confusion.
Maybe she could get out of this today if she played her cards right.
Charlie L
Charlie L

Drachmae : 176

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMayHem Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Hieron turned around quickly towards the source of the voice. "Uh hey..." Hieron rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I'm looking for a camp actually. Camp Half-Blood?" He shifts from foot to foot nervously. 'Man I hope she goes to this camp, and isn't a crazy girl with horses in the middle of the woods.' Hieron was so focused on looking for the camp that he hasn't noticed the pegasi. ((Yes it's correct this way, and no I don't mind Smile ))

MissMayHem

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie L Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Charlie blinked, it wasn't the first time a newcomer came out of the woods, but it was still interesting considering the boy didn't  seem equipped to traveling on foot as much as others who showed u from that way usually did. Then she remembered that there was a road in that direction, though admittedly it wasn't all that close.
She assumed the boy had been dropped off, though why anyone would drop him off over there as opposed to the road near Halfblood hill. She decided it didn't matter because for now.
"You found it." Charlie responded with a smirk.
"So you must be new then? I'm Charlie."
Charlie L
Charlie L

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMayHem Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Hieron sighed in relief. He smiled awkwardly. "I'm Hieron, but you can call me Hero, and yeah I guess I'm new?" Hieron bit his lip in contemplation. 'Should I ask about the Greek God stuff? She might think I'm crazy...Ah screw it!' Hieron looked at Charlie curiously. 'Here goes.'
"The stuff about Greek Gods...is that stuff.....real?" Hieron cringed slightly anticipating the worse.

MissMayHem

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie L Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Charlie repressed the urge to roll her eyes at the nickname Hero, but it did seem more practical to call the boy that.
She noticed Hero's cringe but it didn't phase her much.
She'd had her doubts when she first made it to camp, considering that it was worldview shattering stuff.
Not the type of thing that was easy to believe, so she could understand the boy having his doubts.
"You really didn't pay much attention to those horses did you?" She asked while gesturing to the pegasi, as well as the other Aphrodite campers currently tending to them.
Charlie L
Charlie L

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMayHem Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Hieron furrowed his brows in confusion. He looked over at the horses and gasped softly. "It's.It's.they're!" Hieron was at a loss of words so he looked at Charlie with a shocked, slightly scared expression. Hieron closed his eyes and took a deep breath to collect himself. "My mom mentioned in her letter that I'm a demi-god. Is there a way to tell what God is my dad?" Halfway through talking he had moved closer to the Pegasi. He looked back to Charlie expectantly waiting for an answer.

MissMayHem

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie L Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:03 pm

The boy's reaction to the pegasi was mildly entertaining but his awe didn't last too long and soon he was asking more questions.
Charlie thought about it for a moment.
Aside from claiming there wasn't actually a definitive way to tell, though it was easy to speculate and theorize.
Of course some people tended to defy the status quo, not to mention that some gods didn't exactly pass down easily identifiable traits.
"Normally you just have to wait for your godly parent to claim you, but for some it's more easy to guess than others." She said whiile thinking about some of the more stereotypical demigods she knew.
There was also the fact that some physical traits were descended from gods. The Athena cabin's eyes were a great example of that, but considering not all demigods had those features the blonde decided not to mention it.
Charlie L
Charlie L

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMayHem Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:37 am

Hieron bit his lip in thought. 'I'm not that familiar with the Gods and Goddesses...I suppose I'll have wait for my dad to claim me or do some research.' Hieron reached out absent mindely and pet the pegasi's face. He glanced at Charlie. "Do you need some help with...whatever it your doing? I'd be happy to help."

((Alas, I must leave for now. There's a pesky thing called sleep. Apparently us humans require it. I shall return on the morrow.))

MissMayHem

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie L Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:06 pm

Charlie smirked at the boy's reaction, he definitely had a likable attitude at least.
Of course the offer to help her also sounded beneficial overall to her, and she mentally labeled the boy as a sucker.
Having been raised a con artist she could tell this kid was one of those trusting types, and while she didn't plan on taking advantage of him too much, at least not much more than she did everyone. Maybe a bit more if it felt necessary.
"Yeah that would help, we're supposed to be tending the pegasi stables but..." She gestured to her childlike body.
"I'm not exactly built for labor so..." She still didn't get how she ended up carrying things she supposed everyone aassumed she'd just send Tony to do it anyways.
Admittedly she'd planned to do so.
Charlie L
Charlie L

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMayHem Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Hieron smiled warmly. "Just tell me what to do. I've never tended to horses or their stables before." Hieron laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. Just then his stomach growled loudly. He blushed in embarrassment and put a hand over his stomach. 'Oh I hope she didn't hear that. How embarrassing...' Hieron thought to himself, mortified by the loud sound of his stomach.

MissMayHem

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie L Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:24 pm

"Well first you need to-" CHarlie paused when she heard what sounded like a stomach growling.
She raaised an eyebrow at Hero, thinking about the situation. She could just shrug it off, but then again the boy's stomach was an opportunity.
After all she couldn't let some poor noob go hungry while she simply finished her work.
So she was simply using it as an excuse, but it worked, and this way she didn't even have to dump her workload on the poor sucker.
"Well...I guess I should take you to the messhall instead." She said wryly, acting as if the boy's hunger was inconvenient.
(Charlie why are you evil?)
Charlie L
Charlie L

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMayHem Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:47 pm

((Um so do we move to the mess hall thread or stay here?))

MissMayHem

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie L Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:48 pm

(I dont think it matters, but I suppose it might be good to move it just in case)
Charlie L
Charlie L

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:52 pm

(Ima go ahead and say make a thing in the messhall just because this topic seems to be one that is done with this location, and that way it keeps it cleaner in my opinion)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum