Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saille O'rian

3 posters

Go down

Saille O'rian Empty Saille O'rian

Post  Willow Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Name: Saille O'rian.
God Parent:
Mortal Family: Ethan and Jane O’rian (Uncle and Aunt)
Years in Camp:

History: Saille grew up on a ranch with her Aunt Jane and Uncle Ethan O’rian. She does not know what happened to her parents because her Uncle adopted her when she was 2. She asked about her parents Maud and James O’rian once and was told they didn't want her so she shouldn’t think of them. As for other family her Grandma Betty O’rian is dead but Grandpa William O’rian is living.  Her Grandpa is her favorite person. He is the only one that understands her. She has only seen him three times that she can remember. Twice monsters have attacked Saille. Once when she was seven in which she damaged her left knee and a scar a crossed her right shoulder and the other time on her way to camp. Saille spends as much time as possible away from the ranch house where Aunt Jane rules. Saille sticks to helping her Uncle check cows, feed horses or calves and riding the ranch. When she turned 12 she finally could not stand always being pushed around by her Aunt so she left to find her Grandpa. Saille spent the first day hitchhiking and after that several days traveling by night and sleeping by day. On the fourth day a monster jumped her but thankfully a person coming down the road at the right time saw her and chased the monster away. That person put her in the car and helped put her back together. That person never divulged who they were and always kept their hat low and scarf high. They took her to the hill above camp half blood and dropped her off.

Physical Appearance: She is a tan 5 and a half-foot slender girl with straight black hair reaching to the middle of her back kept in 2 neat braids. Her eyes are grey with gold flecks that usually look skeptical but curious. She has a scar across her right collarbone and stiffness in her left knee from the monster when she was seven. Because of this she walks with an odd bounce. She usually is found wearing button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up and jeans also rolled around her calves. She dislikes hats or anything unnecessary like purses, bags or jewelry.

Personality: Growing up on a ranch she's never had much interaction with people just animals and the occasional ranch hand so when she is in new situations she tends act like the animals she has worked with. She is curious and likes people but is unsure of how to go about a conversation unless it involves cows horses or dogs. She also likes to watch people before getting to know them. The easiest way for her to meet people is on her own terms but once people get to know her she is a loyal friend with good sense of humor and a very mischievous rough-and-tumble attitude. Sometimes taking the rough and tumble part a little to seriously. If someone makes her angry by saying anything about her not being able to do something or hurting another person or animal she knows she will take her anger out by either fighting the person that made her angry or disappearing to the hills for a day.

Fault: She has a indomitable will and doesn't want to be thought to be useless so in her mind to take on any challenge that is thrown her way in jest or not is how she can prove she is useful. She thinks this because she thinks that she is not good enough for her parents so she is trying to make up for that. That can to lead to her running amuck in problems over her head and getting herself in trouble. But even if she has no idea how to accomplish this she will stick it out and come up with new ways around the problem

Talents: Saille moves very quietly and finds great amusement in sneaking up on people. She also has a knack for riding, training and working with horses. She can stick to most any horse you put her on.

Weapons: The only weapon she owns is her dirk, a small knife and her fists.

Last edited by Willow on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Willow

Drachmae : 85

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Saille O'rian Empty Re: Saille O'rian

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:52 pm

You've left years in camp blank, but from the app im guessing she is new right? Also you can't just leave godly parent unknown, either put it there or if your really adamant about keeping it secret from the general populace send me a PM with that information. \

Personality needs a bit of expansion as well. How does she think? What behaviors make this character? are they impulsive and reckless? cold and calculating? Personality iis more than how we are social with people.

Fault: What aspect of her personality causes this? Is she simply to reckless? Prideful? Impulsive? etc.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:31 pm

How is this?
She is new to camp and I don't know who her godly parent should be.

Willow

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:57 pm

The app is good, but I'll have to ask Jake if you can hold off on picking your parent but as long as you don't try to go with Artemis or one of the other gods/goddesses which cannot feasibly have a demigod child I think I'd be fine with it.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Ok thanks.

Willow

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:32 pm

Did you want me to wait with Saille or start playing?

Willow

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:28 am

jeez none of the others looked at this?

also after asking the staff I'm going to say that you can leave it undecided however you will not be able to choose an olymppian or one who would show powers, nor one who would have a significant affect on your character or their past (IEL Athena's spider things.) I'm alright with naturally being good at certain things under the god or goddesses sphere to a degree, as it is reasonable.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:27 pm

Ok thanks. Do you have any suggestions for which god?

Willow

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:45 am

Sorry I have been busy with job searching, anyways I don't really have any suggestions at the moment, I'll try to get onne of the other staff to actually get on here so you can get the character approved and be able to RP.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:47 am

Approved! Sorry you had to wait.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling