Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake's Quest (Featuring Erik and Link)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jake's Quest (Featuring Erik and Link) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jake's Quest (Featuring Erik and Link)

Post  GeneralArin Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:35 pm

"Who knows?" Jake repied with a shrug. "Probably being bor....WHAT THE-!" Jake turned the wheel sharply and the truck drifted to a halt, facing the right. He looked back and forth between where the flying object that had almost hit them had disappeared to and the direction it came from.
"That was a tree." He stammered in his stunned stupor. "A tree."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Jake's Quest (Featuring Erik and Link) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jake's Quest (Featuring Erik and Link)

Post  Link Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:36 pm

I pulled out my sword and shield right away and stammered, "Oh no, oh no, not this guy again! Why can't he just stay dead?"
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Erik threw off his headphones and jumped out. He failed to notice the attack until the pause between songs when he heard yelling. "Sorry guys!" He threw a dagger and it got caught in the monsters eye, but the monster seemed fine. It must take multiple shots to take out something this size. He got hit with a club, no a tree, and flew backwards.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Jake saw the monster drop the tree after it hit Wolfy. It pulled a large pole-ax off of its back. As it did Jake saw what the monster was and turned a bit paler.
The minotaur.
Jake quickly ditched the truck and activated his shield and pulled his sword out from behind his chair. It bellowed deeply, challanging the group of demigods.
The minotaur was the only thing on earth that could make a moo sound a terrifying battlecry.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:13 pm

I pulled out my sword. The Minotaur roared in anger at the sight of the Master Sword.
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Erik seemed fine after he was hit by a tree, but that was most likely the adrenaline. He ran over, jumped up and stabbed the monster in the thigh.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Jake slashed upwards at the minotaur as it turned to hit Erik. He was sent flying back by a backhanded slash with the poleax. The blade had missed him and he got the full force from the staff of it. He painfully rolled to get up and the minotaur brought its ax blade down on him. He managed to block the potientallly deadly strike with his shield, but it did nothing to stop the brute force from nearly crushing his left side.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:32 pm

"Jake, how are you holding up? You too, Link!" He said as he dodged a kick. For such a big guy, he was fast.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:39 pm

I shot the Minotaur to get its attention. He bellowed with rage and started charging. I quickly jumped out of the way as the Minotaur's poleaxe sliced a tree in half. As the Minotaur was charging me and swipe its polezxe down, I jumped and rolled behind it and slashed at its back. It then slashed its poleaxe around and I brought up my shield. The blade hit the shield and I skidded backward ten feet and fell over.
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:10 pm

"Oh, I'm just parylized in agonyzing pain! But don't worry- I think I only broke a few bones!"
Jake said through gritted teeth, trying to keep out of the way of the fight. Every breath brought on a blast of pain which most likely meant broken ribs. He couldn't move his arm either. He settled with pushing himself back towards the truck with his legs and gritted his teeth as the pain intesified.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:33 pm

"Erik, get Jake out of here! This guy's mine."

I pulled out my bow and he bellowed out in rage. "That's right, tremble." I said as I pulled out an exploding arrow. He tried to rush me, but I shot the arrow before it even got close. The minotaur flew into a tree. Angry, and with its armor falling off, it charged one last time. I positioned myself in front of another tree and I jumped and rolled around it just in time. "This is it!" I pulled out the Hookshot and shot its back and a jumped on it and started stabbing it in the back with the Master Sword. It tried to throw me off bellowing with a combination of rage and pain, but the Hookshot had a good grip on its fur. With one last stab, the Minotaur fell over. I jumped off it and pulled out my sword as it exploded into dust.
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:36 pm

"Impressive." Jake managed to choke, trying to get up. He soon gave up, however when pain exploded in his chest. He panted for a few seconds, regathering his thoughts.
"Hey- a bit of help here?" He finally said weakly.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Erik, now limping, limped over to Jake and gave him some bandages he packed. "Get up, the sooner we get back to camp the better." He grunted. One monster is hard, two is worse, and he was not ready for a third.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:11 pm

I sheathed my sword with style and started carrying Jake to the back seat. "Give me the keys, I'm driving."
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:36 pm

As Link put him in the backseat, Jake managed to grab the keys and for once relinquished them without protest. His shoulder still didn't feel right. He scooted over near the lefthand door and took a few gulps of air to prepare himself for the thing he really didn't want to do. He slammed the back of his shoulder against the door and felt the gut-tearing pain explode as it popped back into place. He let out a gasp of pain.
Slowly recomposing himself he managed to say in a fragment of his usual voice, "Step on it please- before they think of something worse to give us."

(Yay! Our banishment from camp is finally over!!!)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:43 pm

"ya, what he said." Erik looked at his shirt, and it was drenched in blood. Jake's wounds were worse, so he decided not to complain.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:59 pm

I start driving a bit over the speed limit, while asking the others for directions back to camp.

(Does this mean we should post in camp now?)
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:49 pm

(I dunno, ask Jake, this is his quest.)
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 pm

(I guess... I think the others wanted to finish the attack, but they're taking too long.... Kris? Wes?)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3