Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld

3 posters

Go down

The Underworld Empty The Underworld

Post  Kay Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm

As Josh and Alex teleported down he looked at Josh "Am here to get something." He said Josh looked scared. "Its just the Underworld Calm down. Ok I need to get my dad to give my the Helm Of Darkness." He said walking to his dads throne.

"Hello my son" Hades said."Dad I was wondering If I could borrow the Helm Of Darkness." Alex said. "And why do you need my precious newly waxed and polished helm." Hades said. "Well that new prophecy with the Seven Demigods shall answer the call and all that." Alex said. "Your are IN THAT" Hades said and looked at Josh "And this Mommas boy with you" Josh said. Then Persephone came out and gave the Helm to Alex. "Here you go my favorite stepson" She said kissin Alex and Josh in the cheek. "Thanks Persephone" Alex. "Alright Josh meet me back at camp Ill take both our Pegasi and you teleport with the pearl." Alex said traveling back up to the Surface grabbing both Pegasi.

((After Posting here post in the Athenas cabin cuz am gonna be there))
Kay
Kay

Drachmae : 334

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Underworld Empty Re: The Underworld

Post  suzuki20 Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Josh took the pearl from Alex and put under his foot then smashed it. He thought about being at camp and then all of a sudden SHABAM! he was back at camp in front of the AThena Cabin.
suzuki20
suzuki20

Drachmae : 363

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:59 pm

No helm of Darkness. That would be like using Zeus's Lightning bolt or Posiden's Trident.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum