Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the summer.

3 posters

Go down

After the summer. Empty After the summer.

Post  Kay Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Alex walked to school. People congragulating him for he mom winning Congresswoman. Alex didnt really give a crap. He sat in the lunch room wasting his first 5 minutess of free period. Flirting with girls. Sucks being a junior. He thought.
Kay
Kay

Drachmae : 334

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

After the summer. Empty Re: After the summer.

Post  Alexxx Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 pm

With my textbooks in my hand, I plop down at a random table. Not noticing the boy who was there, I open my chemistry book and grumble to myself. I look up. "Oh, hi," I tell the boy. I tuck a lock of hair behind my ear. "Do you understand chemistry? 'Cause I don't." I push the book towards him. "I have an exam today... I'm Alex, by the way."
Alexxx
Alexxx

Drachmae : 437

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:55 pm

(wow i love how this thread is 2 post long and then it dies)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down