Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School

Post  GeneralArin Tue May 24, 2011 10:48 pm

"And most everyone in general." Jake added. "You shouldn't be age-ist." He paused his random building for a moment, reflecting on how that last part sounded better in his head.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School

Post  Wes Wed May 25, 2011 10:03 am

"I will have respect for my juniors and seniors," Wes started, quoting part of the Songahm Spirit of Taekwondo pledge, then continued, "but before you get cocky, perhaps we should check which one you are."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri May 27, 2011 8:45 pm

"A senior in more ways than one." Kris glared at Wes with an attitude.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat May 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Wes bit her tounge to fight back the grin about to grow on her lips. She held a stubborn look on her face as she glared back. She felt a cold sense of power, having played on Kris's pride to get the challenge she wanted - an excuse to take on someone good and not have them hold back. Part of her mind tried to reason with her to wait until closer to the weekend, when they'd be leaving for camp, to get this challenge, but she was living only in the moment. Keeping her stubborn look, she leaned in slightly and said, "Prove it."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon May 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Kris smiled at the challenge. She really wanted to take her on right then and there but that would get both of them in trouble. And honestly Kris did not want to get in trouble her last semester of school. She couldn't wait to be outta school as an early graduate. So it was best not to get in trouble. "I think that is one that I will have to wait to prove."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon May 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Jake sighed.
"Geeze you two. Are you itching to get us expelled before Thanksgiving Break?" Being a demigod, a feat like this was easy enough to do without trying. He couldn't imagine what his mom would do if she had to find *another* school in the area. He was starting to wonder if it was possible for a school district just to ban students who fit the common thread. At least twice a year he'd see on the news some incident at some nearby school- especially in New York.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Wes smiled at Kris, but turned to respond to Jake before setting the challenge in place, "I haven't decided yet." She smiled again at Kris, "This weekend, then? No holding back. You pick the challenge."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:33 am

"Sounds good to me. You will have the details the morning of." Kris took the challenge with a smile and turned to speak to both the underclassmen. "So you two riding with me Friday night or what?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Jake shook his head. "Nah. I can just get a ride with my mom." He braced himself for any momma's-boy jokes. In his defence, he hardly got to see his mom and dog at all- and he missed it. It seemed like he was never home; always either at camp, at school or out on a quest. He took every chance he could to visit home or at least see his mother.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:34 pm

"I'll go with you, I guess," Wes replied, not bothering to tease Jake yet, "Just be prepared to stop at the first gas station for a case of dews."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:49 pm

"Psh, yeah right. My car I choose when we stop and we aren't stopping until we get to camp." Kris knew Wes was gonna get mad but she didn't want to stop unless it was absolutely necessary.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:54 pm

(This is taking *way* too long.)
The bell rang, signalling the end of... this is Dinner, right?
Jake glanced up. The automation came back and Jake bent down to pick it up.
"Well girls. Looks like it's time to head out." He commented, deactivating and putting away the little device.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Wes got up at the bell and frowned at Kris's replied, but then smiled, "That's okay, I just grab some before Friday then. In fact, I'll be sure to hit a real store so I can get cans of Pitch Black and Supernova insted."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 pm

"Uh huh. But I swear, if you spill any in my car, you are going to regret it..." Kris was very serious. She did not want anything messing up her new car.

((shall we skip to joining Jake at camp?))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:41 pm

(I guess so.)
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4