Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward*

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward* Empty Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward*

Post  Lexi Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Ok, i'm now obsessed with Leo Valdez AND helping people!
so, post whatever you want made here (to an extent, i'll do boring/cool stuff, but nothing like Zeus' Master Bolt.) and i'll make it!
I will use Stygian Iron, though only for Big 3 kids, as they're supposed to be the only kids who are able to wield it without blowing up, as it was cooled in the River Styx. And (sorry guys) you have to promise not to kill mortals with it! Unless you're working for the Titan Army... *looks at you accusingly, as if waiting for you to confess*

Remember, i'm a Year-Rounder, or whatever you want to call it, so I do not go to mortal school or anything, most of the time. So send in your requests all year round! And please give me and Jake an even abount of work to do, so we don't get too much, and not too little!

NOTE: if you give me something boring to do, chances are i'll get bored and make it awesome. For example, lets say Bob (not a real character) wants me to make a watch. I say "sure" and get making. I get bored, and make the watch water and fire resistant, and able to transform into an electric charged shield. Don't say I dodn't warn you! Sorry, Bob! You'll have to make it very clear if you just want a plain old boring thing, or it'll end up awesome. Sorry, guys!

Last edited by Lexi on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more awesomness)
Lexi
Lexi

Drachmae : 434
Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward* Empty Re: Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward*

Post  Lexi Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:26 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'll assume you just want your weapon appearing in your items box, unless you tell me in the request that you wanna RP me giving the item to you.
Metals I cannot and will not use: imperial gold(roman)
i'm limiting the amount of Stygian Iron items to 3 per user, if that's okay, i mean, its a pretty volatile substance, and its used to make abominations that can harm mortals as well as immortals. I'm not saying I won't use it, but i'm not gonna use as often as the other metals.
btw, what you're favourite quote in 'The Lost Hero?" Mine is a Leo Valdez one: (naturally)Leo: Rainbows. Very macho.
Annabeth: Butch is our best equestrian, he gets along great with the pegasi.
Leo: Rainbows, ponies...
Butch: I'm gonna toss you off this chariot."
I LOL'd the first time I read it. Maybe I have a weird sense of humour, but this is epic.

I wanna make a chariot that does cool stuff. And some sort of mechanical animal thing. So if anyone wants to give me a good excuse to build a chariot, ttell me ASAP via this topic!

Last edited by Lexi on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding to my general awesomness (lol))
Lexi
Lexi

Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward* Empty Re: Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward*

Post  GeneralArin Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Well, this is my favorite line, that also goes along with your chariot thing:
"Dude! Your horse comes with an A/C outlet!!!"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:05 am

I completely forgot about that one!
Lol, that's gotta be 4th on my favourites list.
4th out if 10, which is pretty good. Very Happy
i gotta say, Jason's horse is cool.

Last edited by Lexi on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 am

i'm gonna help Jake out so Lexi I'm giving you this request one handed sword that has a celestial bronze blade an emerald hilt with a 6 inch wide hole in the middle for disarming my opponent with electricity pulsing throuh the gap
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 am

I have only one request for you,
but it would be good if it was quick.
I need a celestiral bronze sword named Aqua, with the hilt sapphire.
Usally in form of a Blue Gel Pen.
And plz hand it to Lily in the poseidon cabin when it's finished.
I hope it's possible.

Last edited by Augsp on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't like the sword name)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 am

Cameron-
That's one cool weapon, I like the way you think! I'll start on it now, I've just got a brand new box of celestial bronze! Do you have any preferences to what you want your blade to be called, or shall I make one up for you?
And Lily-
Yeah, that's possible. I'll be done in a couple of hours.
Swords transforming into pens are very popular at them moment, In fact, i'm making a Sharpie one at the moment!
yaay! My first 3 customers! (inlcluding Athena kid! we have weird names for each other.)
I'll post the Greek for the blade names as well as the English.
NOTE TO EVERYONE:
Remember to add your new weapon to your items list. You can access this list via 'profile' and then 'character settings' on your profile.

Last edited by Lexi on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:39 am

hey i would like you to hand it to me in the rp and i would like to name it thunder cloud
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:59 am

okay. Will do. Cool choice of name, by the way.
If I can make/find one, I put pics of what the swords will hopefully look like, while i'm rping making them. You're welcome to see them if you want.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Thanks so much, Lexi.

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:03 am

I know i just asked for something but can i have armor that allows me to walk strait up on surfaces and ceilings and it makes no noise and blends nearly perfectly into his surroundings
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:17 am

Heh- no. Admin denies you.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:58 am

Now That's a bit..............Impossible armor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:05 am

Its okay you guys!
glad you like your swords!
maybe not one that climbs up walls or whatever, but maybe armour that can deflect arrows, fireballs etc. (whatever monsters or demigods decide to attack you with) but not only defelcts them, it bounces off of the armour and attacks the person who attacked you with it.
but not swords, i mean it can't be completely invincible.
i dunno. but I like your idea that armour does something cool as well as the weapon.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:07 am

I Like that idea, but could you somehow make it a bit lighter?

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:27 am

hmm..
yeah, okay. Maybe leather with a thin coating of celestial bronze. So that its not so heavy, easier to run around in, but its still effective as a weapon and a piece of armour. It could have pearls on the shoulders of yours or something, maybe.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 am

That'd be good.
I gotta go now. bye!

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:23 pm

hey since i offered to be the spy for the attack i was thinking maybe since thundercloud turns into a watch you could modify it so that in watch form i can communicate with camp by using it instead of iris message
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:01 pm

inturuptin again- let's not have an upgrade so close to the original.
And umm.. fair warning. If you go to the titan's camp to (attempt to) spy- Mark's not a dumby. And he's the stronger Zeus kid.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:41 pm

But if we add an inivsible feature, he'll be safe1 Plus, after he alerts us, so then we attack them, then pretend to take him as captive. It'd be perfect!

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm still questioning how Mark would allow security to fall so low as to let a spy in....It's not perfect unless you can enter, somehow keep suspision down, then attack on a whim to probably save his sorry butt.
Again- good luck. Enter at your own risk. See you in the Underworld.

And two things about the invisible feature.
-No real invisibility. That's magic, not mechanics and technology. Only the near-invisibility like the sci-fi stealth suits or the camo armor from the books.
-As I said earlier, I don't like having upgrades so close to eachother. The watch-sword(s) is powerful enough. I don't want any major upgrades like adding a completely new feature for a while. (a few days is *not* "a while")
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 am

good point.
Marie has a magical cap, right?
maybe she'll let you lend it, though she's very protective over it, and if you lost it, I think she'd give you a one way ticket into the Underworld. you'd have to be careful with it. I assume its magic, as its a gift from her Mum.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:48 am

hmmm...
I guess I COULD lend you my cap... But as Lexi said, i'd not be happy if you lost it. It would keep you perfectly safe, its pure magic, not just any magic. You'd have to be extremely powerful to see through the disguise, and it makes anything you hold invisible, to an extent. It can keep my sword and shield invisible at the same time, but I haven't really tried anything else.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:01 am

well then Lexi, can you make me a bracelet that would make me invisable?

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Let me be a bit more direct-

I'm shooting down a camp-comissioned spy. Sorry guys, but it's for your own good.

And the final verdict for invisibility:
Either it's magic (out of a hephestus kid's range) or it's a full suit or armor unless you only want your hand to be invisitble. To make such a 'field' of invisibility would be extremely difficult for any bit of science- no matter what sort of greek is involved.
Only partial invisibility through science, at most an extremly complex suit that projects what's behind you in front of you and vise-versa, but that would take months if not years to complete one suit. When you have an entire team of hephestus kids working on it.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next